Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Apparently it was the Associated Press that made the "error", they just released a correction notice.

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

So any of you guys comment yet or did nothing

Comment

• Zarni
        Banned
        • May 2011

Apparently it was the Associated Press that made the "error", they just released a correction notice.
        Bullshit a mikstake

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          Do you have a link for the correction notice?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Correction: BC-EU--Macedonia-Clashes story

By Associated Press, Updated: Wednesday, April 18, 11:24 AM

SKOPJE, Macedonia — In an April 17 story, The Associated Press erroneously reported that five lake fishermen found shot dead last week in Macedonia were ethnic Albanians. The Interior Ministry has identified the five victims, who all have Macedonian names.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Even the correction notice is half-arsed. They still could not bring themselves to state that they were Macedonians and only went as far as saying they have Macedonian names.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

This is a very serious development.

I would say that the murders are a provocation. But, the government would be playing into the hands of the extremists if they were to react by doing something 'aggressive' against the Albanian community generally. While appeasing Albanian nationalists keeps the gun out of their hands, it is only a temporary 'peace'. I hope they find the murderers and lock them up for life. But it does not solve the problem. If the Macedonians want to save south western Macedonia, they have to populate it or lose it.
                Last edited by Pelister; 04-18-2012, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

If the Macedonians want to save south western Macedonia, they have to populate it or lose it.
                  Populating means having more children. Having children means raising a family. Raising a family means having to support them, having to work. Working hard means no more partying and sleeping around and drinking till 5 in the morning.... Unfortunately Macedonians would rather lose their land than doing these things above.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                    Populating means having more children. Having children means raising a family. Raising a family means having to support them, having to work. Working hard means no more partying and sleeping around and drinking till 5 in the morning.... Unfortunately Macedonians would rather lose their land than doing these things above.
                    What is quite shocking is that when you spend time in areas like Struga and the surrounding villages, a lot of young Macedonians will openly admit that they couldn't care less if Albanians were in charge, so long as they were looked after financially. I don't know why they think others would pay for their welfare...? Too many years of communism.

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      a lot of young Macedonians will openly admit that they couldn't care less if Albanians were in charge
                      You sure know how to talk shit but this takes the cake
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                        Volk, have you spent the time and energy doing the research on the ground? I have. Maybe you should actually talk to someone outside of your own head and in particular Macedonians in the Struga region. You might actually be surpirsed as to how messed up things are.

Have you noticed that Albanians have been in charge of Struga for nearly a decade? Have you noticed that Macedonians are heavily discriminated against? Have you noticed that the Macedonians there have done nothing? Do you know why? I do, I've actually spoken to literaly hundreds of them from all walks of life over the past 10 years. They simply don't care. They just want 'nekoje parce leb' to fall from their master's table into their laps. Hence the massive problem with the slave mentality we have. You're not very bright are you Volk? A bit slow in fact.

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                          What do you base these comments on?
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• XRVOL
                            • Jan 2009

I stayed in and have plenty of relatives from Struga. All of them expressed concern over the demographics of the local region and none of them were content in having Albanian masters. This is from Macedonians in the villages Jablanica, Moroishta, Modrich, Nerezi, Vranishta, Draslajca and the city of Struga itself.

The major problem in Struga is the counting of Torbeshi as Albanians. This has completely screwed the real demographic picture of both Struga and Debar. Not to mention counting migrant workers as permanent residents (Veleshta).

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by XRVOL View Post
                              I stayed in and have plenty of relatives from Struga. All of them expressed concern over the demographics of the local region and none of them were content in having Albanian masters. This is from Macedonians in the villages Jablanica, Moroishta, Modrich, Nerezi, Vranishta, Draslajca and the city of Struga itself.

The major problem in Struga is the counting of Torbeshi as Albanians. This has completely screwed the real demographic picture of both Struga and Debar. Not to mention counting migrant workers as permanent residents (Veleshta).
                              I'm sure your relatives, being the patriots that they are, "expressed concern" to you while you were there on holidays. Many of my relatives have done the same. I've done some pretty intensive research in all of those villages, possibly even spoken to some of your family. While I did not say ALL Macedonians have conveyed those views, I did say that a lot have. Further, to my knowledge, NO Macedonians in the region (or across Macedonia) have taken any serious action, such as civil disobedience, to counter Albanian extremism or the Macedonian Government that is allowing it. While they may "express concern" (i.e., bitch and moan), they are in fact quite content to just continue the status quo. What is worse are those that I was referring to who don't even "express concern" but are indifferent to what happens to them, so long as they 'take a slice of the pie'.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                .......a lot of young Macedonians will openly admit that they couldn't care less if Albanians were in charge, so long as they were looked after financially.
                                Do you think the same would apply in reverse were the economic situation in Macedonia to improve? The reason I ask is because watching the news about the US elections and the 'Latino' vote, the latter seem to be more interested in economic improvement than more language 'rights'. Of course this is only a snapshot of the whole picture as I haven't been following the lead up to the US elections that much.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X