Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

life sentence is too low for this scum.Stop hiding behind the religion & other lame excuses to kill people.Everyone should condemn this practice.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      life sentence is too low for this scum.Stop hiding behind the religion & other lame excuses to kill people.Everyone should condemn this practice.
      I actually think a life sentence is better than killing them. A life sentence will ensure they never get out again and they will suffer for a prolonged period of time rather than simply killing them.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

giving them life sentence make us look civilized but 'After putting the families to hell they should be asked if they prefer death or not.In some cases the families should be allowed to decide.Also it would send a signal to the source that we as civilians won't put up with Albanian bullshit again.How about that 19 year old getting knifed I would rathethat the perpetrator was killed a life for a life.It could be that life may not mean life & they might be allowed earlier then what.If you have a lax legal system and a lax rom govtThe killing of one person is inexcusable but 5 people I think the death penalty should be given as to the Albanians to the relatives for foreclosure.Some may disagree but what kind of signal are we giving a life for a life sentence they still get to live.
        Last edited by George S.; 05-30-2014, 11:55 PM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

6 out of 7 defendants got life imprisonment today,while 1 was released of charges due to "lack of hard evidence",meaning that the court doesn't find him innocent,but simply the prosecution didn't have conclusive evidence against him.
          More here:

A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Volokin
            • Apr 2014

Good. Now to find the other two hiding in Kosovo and bring them to justice.

Wouldn't be unreasonable to think the Albanian Muslims would protest this. "Always the victim, never their fault" etc.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

the giving in to terrorists and giving murderors concessions to kill ordinary citizens no other democratic country has these problems.I know foer a fact the Albanians wouldn't cooperate in handing in these murderors.The thing is why capitulate and continue with the charade opf giving more and more privelledges must be stopped why continue this tirade time and again.What an insult to injury?The Albanian minority is just a minority that already receives their minority rights long time ago.Guaranteed rights from the un as enshrined in its charter,The council of Europe guarantees minority rights of all minorities ion Macedonia,The Macedonian constitution also guarantees the rights of Albanians.Also they get a special status of having their own members in parliament parties etc.There is so much that the Macedonian govt that offers Albanians that they take for granted like second language recognition etc that Macedonia is more ahead of the eu standard.Short of complete secession that's all that's required to
              complete the equation.No other eu country can really match what the Macedonian govt has done for the Albanians.They never had it so good.
              Last edited by George S.; 06-30-2014, 01:41 PM.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                • Mar 2009

The Israeli air force struck dozens of targets in the Gaza Strip overnight after the government blamed the militant group Hamas for murdering three Israeli teenagers, whose bodies were found on Monday following a two-week search.
                Netanyahu stated: Hamas is responsible and Hamas will pay. Economy Minister Naftali Bennett declared: There is no forgiveness for those who murder children. Transport Minister Yisrael Katz called for the destruction of Hamas infrastructure in Gaza and Judea and Samaria [the West Bank]. Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon said: We must destroy the houses of Hamas members, destroy their arsenals wherever they are.
                Does anyone sees the difference between them and us?
                Three children were killed and the israeli army is destroying half gaza
                and the Family houses of the murders as revenge. And we are still waiting for the extraditon of two murders and allowed the albanians to demonstrate for this scum. Thisi is a shame for us as Nation.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
                  Does anyone sees the difference between them and us?
                  Ummm, I am yet to see Israel have a Palestinian Defence minister.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                    6 out of 7 defendants got life imprisonment today,while 1 was released of charges due to "lack of hard evidence",meaning that the court doesn't find him innocent,but simply the prosecution didn't have conclusive evidence against him.
                    More here:

http://www.utrinski.mk/?ItemID=24E0A...654F1BEC705EEC
                    Small consolation for the families of the victims, but I guess it's something.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volokin
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Volokin View Post
                      Good. Now to find the other two hiding in Kosovo and bring them to justice.

Wouldn't be unreasonable to think the Albanian Muslims would protest this. "Always the victim, never their fault" etc.

I don't understand it, but I can make out what's it's about.

Really no surprises here.

Comment

• Volokin
                        • Apr 2014

Google Translation:
                        protest against
                        Mounted cases
                        injustice
                        Family harassment
                        Ethnic hatred
                        Religious hatred
                        O you people, is not only protest, but is obliged to live with the national motto tomorrow so in the neighboring home
                        If not intervene when injustice culminated today, then sleep eyes Peace were not cowards
                        04/07/2014
                        After Friday prayer the complex caircanja

Comment

• DedoAleko
                          • Jun 2009

This is from today's demonstrations. Looks like the riot police is doing a good job for now.
                          Протести пред Суд 04 - YouTube

МКД.МК - Бит-пазар немири 4.7.2014 (повреден полицаец) - YouTube
                          Last edited by DedoAleko; 07-04-2014, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                            • Jun 2009

Protesta KOHA - YouTube

Comment

• Volokin
                              • Apr 2014

Macedonian police have clashed with ethnic Albanians protesting against a court ruling on a 2012 shooting incident.

Hundreds of ethnic Albanians in Macedonia took to the streets in the capital Skopje on Friday to protest against a court ruling, which sentenced six ethnic Albanian Muslims to life imprisonment for “murdering five Christian fishermen at a lake near Skopje in 2012.”

The men were found to be shot at close range and by more than one gunman.

During the trial that lasted 18 months, prosecutors said the Albanians had intended to destabilize the country. The six, however, have denied the charges, and their lawyers say there was no material evidence against them.

Carrying placards that read “We are not terrorists!” and “We demand justice”, the Albanian protesters tried to march towards the court building but riot police fired water cannons and tear gas to prevent them from the move.

Nearly two dozen people, including policemen, were injured in the clashes. Police also said six people were arrested.

The demonstrators called the convictions politically motivated.

The 2012 shooting incident caused an increase in sectarian animosity between Macedonia's Christian Orthodox majority and the mostly Muslim ethnic Albanian minority, who make up one quarter of Macedonia’s two million population.

Video in link.

Comment

• Volokin
                                • Apr 2014

More protests to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X