• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TRAVOLTA View Post

Avto imashe krstot...
    Macedonians are a frightening bunch. Leaving a crucifix in the car is very intimidating and I can imagine gangs of frightened ethnic Albanians getting very upset. I can imagine a protest about cars with "evil" crucifixes in them.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

And those aren't kids smashing the window they are grown middle aged men..

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

UCK at work, terrorists in day light.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          It took me a while to figure out you were talking about the "Italic" icon. I'm getting slow!
          ...lol...I can imagine

Oh, there goes phoenix again, talking shit...
          Although, I'm sure Brian must have been thinking NWO...

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Brian, you need to understand how Australian forces (particularly the SAS) got involved in Afghanistan and Iraq.

In early 2001,

...sounds like purpose to me Brian...

'The Amazing SAS: The Inside Story of Australia's Special Forces', Ian McPhedran, HarperCollins, Chapter 12.
            The story sounds like...umm...we're good, we really are let us in.
            The purpose is we help our buddies the USA and coincidently train our guys counter terrorism.

Besides the fact 9/11 was a false flag making the whole purpose BS in the first place, the story is BS.

What about the BS of Saddam having WMDs (this was well known but they went in anyway ie Saddam made the Gadaffi mistake of wanting to F the USA petro-dollar) and SAS being in behind enemy lines pre the main attack to destroy munitions dumps and other targets to disrupt Iraqi unity.

Or SAS being in Africa as part of AFRICOM? The Australians are so deeply in bed with the USA it's not funny but again the purpose is to defend Australia via helping the USA (pillage) and not as just an opportunity to hone in their killing skills.

The way your original quote sounded was as a purpose to improve their fighting skills ie we don't have a dog in the fight but a great opportunity to sharpen their skills.
            Last edited by Brian; 05-07-2012, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Brian
              Banned
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
              In the US, many studies have pretty much shown that the process involving putting someone to death is far greater than the process of incarcerating someone for life. Depending on how the appeals system works in Macedonia, it probably would be a similar situation in Macedonia. I've spoken with a member of an American legal organization that dealt with judicial reform in Macedonia and that reform included re-shaping the system more like the American model, which I'm sure meant adding more processes and safeguards, which makes it financially more costlier to the taxpayer.

Though, that's probably the least important reason to be against the death penalty. Even with confessions, there are some sort of doubts in some people's minds about whether someone is absolutely guilty. So there is always a risk of putting an innocent person to death. Further, in this situation, it's more likely that killing those found guilty will cause more Muslim extremists to target Macedonians. Finally, my opinion, but I don't believe in taking another's life when your life is not threatened.
              I can understand, if not accept, your other reasons - I'm pro death penalty - but cowering from reprisals is really sad ie they kill your own but we better not kill them incase the do more. Hellooo, they already did it and probably will again eg the earlier attacking the police man incident, how alive would he have been if he didn't have a gun or the bus/street bashings with bats and clubs and knives through fortune noone died. It is this attitude of one back-down after another that brought the Albanians to think they could do the killings. If they knew the slightest foot wrong meant a busted foot eg Yugo days you wouldn't hear a peep from them.
              Last edited by Brian; 05-07-2012, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

it is all designed to upset us.What we do how we react is upto us.I don't want to hear that the poor albanians are victims because they are not.More power to the police to kick their arse.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Macedonians are a frightening bunch. Leaving a crucifix in the car is very intimidating and I can imagine gangs of frightened ethnic Albanians getting very upset. I can imagine a protest about cars with "evil" crucifixes in them.
                  I just noticed there's a policeman standing right next to the car as they are destroying it...
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                    Even the most illiterate radical Albanian can refer to a country's penal code for terrorist’s acts for guidance on a fair trial.

To all Albanian protesters in Skopje, this is your idiots guide to terrorist penal code act:

I think a cold blooded unprovoked murder deserves a life sentence. I won’t need a legal cleric to search long for past precedence on that.

Those assisting in acts of terrorism should expect anything up to 10 years in jail.

So if the murderers get anything more than life in prison, in absence of a death penalty, I fully support the Albanian protests in the streets of Skopje.
                    The real problem in Macedonia is the fact that the penalties for a crime are simply too symbolic.Don't take my word for it,but I think I heard journalists saying that the punishment for terrorism was something like a minimum of 4 years (WTF?!),while the maximum punishment for a murder is like 13 years (double WTF?!).In USA for example the penalty for an armed robbery (whether it's a liquor store or a bank,whatever) is something like 20 years in the hole.So basically,the maximum sentence for these bastards would be 13 years each.Well that's just pathetic.These beasts should FRY,and deserve nothing less.
                    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                    ― George Orwell

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      I doubt we'll see any response from Macedonians - just more excuses.
                      I guess this is the best we will get, once again from football fans (komiti).

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

The banners leave a bit to be desired, the one in the first pic is basically a defence of their own group of supporters, and the one in the second pic refers to the Balkans instead of Macedonia. Nevertheless, at least some people in Macedonia seem to have enough guts and determination to make themselves heard. But their energy would be better spent persistently demonstrating in front of the parliament rather than periodically waving banners at a football match.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

There has been over 5,000 tweets in the past two days regarding this issue.

Comment

• vicsinad
                            • May 2011

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                            I can understand, if not accept, your other reasons - I'm pro death penalty - but cowering from reprisals is really sad ie they kill your own but we better not kill them incase the do more. Hellooo, they already did it and probably will again eg the earlier attacking the police man incident, how alive would he have been if he didn't have a gun or the bus/street bashings with bats and clubs and knives through fortune noone died. It is this attitude of one back-down after another that brought the Albanians to think they could do the killings. If they knew the slightest foot wrong meant a busted foot eg Yugo days you wouldn't hear a peep from them.
                            This isn't about cowering from reprisals. Just that one of many reasons not to support the death penalty in this case is that adding fuel to the fire (making Muslim men into martyrs for their cause) only tends to make the fire spread (more Muslim men becoming indoctrinated into radical Muslim beliefs, ie terrorism).

I think there are ways to decrease the threat to Macedonia and Macedonians -- but the death penalty isn't one of them, and actually may do more to hinder those efforts.

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              But their energy would be better spent persistently demonstrating in front of the parliament rather than periodically waving banners at a football match.
                              Okay, but if they're at the soccer game anyway...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                                Okay, but if they're at the soccer game anyway...
                                Okay, but if they can do it for a soccer game then they can do it for their rights, in Skopje, where most of them live....
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X