• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Toby, I can't even make out which bits you're quoting and which bits are you. Have you worked out how to use the 'quote' function? It might tidy your incoherent rabble up a little and one day someone may actually read it.
    I'm not Toby or whoever.

How do you cope with books that just use quote marks ie "" in case you forgot?

I've tried to fix it. Hope you can read it now.

Comment

• Brian
      Banned
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
      Even the most illiterate radical Albanian can refer to a country's penal code for terrorist’s acts for guidance on a fair trial.
      They are terrorists because there was no other purpose to the killings than to create terror in the general population for political reasons. Anyone supporting the shooters IS just as guilty as them and should also get life in prison. This is a point the Macedonians should be protesting about! Noone should get ANY lesser sentence!

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Brian, try a spell check for crying out loud.
        While you are at it, do a grammar check.
        Then go get a mental health check.
        After all that ... go have a holiday and stay off the hard stuff.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Brian, try a spell check for crying out loud.
          While you are at it, do a grammar check.

Then go get a mental health check.
          After all that ... go have a holiday and stay off the hard stuff.
          It was a rush job being the end of the working day and all. I should take more care, your right.

Mentally I think I'm fine, although I do wonder about you guys sometimes when you go off at people half-cocked - it's only sometimes but the logic used is freaky.
          Last edited by Brian; 05-07-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
            • Nov 2009

Avto imashe krstot...

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
              • Nov 2009

Најава за нов протест од страна на етничките албанци против полициската акција "монструм".
              Се шират гласини/пораки преку фб за протестот, а воедно и коментари кој покажуваат согласност.

Протестите ќе бидат одржани во 13:30 часот во Куманово, Скопје, Тетово, Гостивар, Кичево, Дебар, Струга и во секој друг град каде што има Албанци.
              Протестот е закажан за 11.05.2012 (од сликата)
              Отприлика вака нешто вика google translate.

Comment

• United MKD
                • Jul 2011

Alal da mu e na shiptarive.

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                  Alal da mu e na shiptarive.
                  Really? Blosovaj, i tie nekoj den mozda ke te blosovaat so Albanski da ucis.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TRAVOLTA View Post

Најава за нов протест од страна на етничките албанци против полициската акција "монструм".
                    Се шират гласини/пораки преку фб за протестот, а воедно и коментари кој покажуваат согласност.

Протестите ќе бидат одржани во 13:30 часот во Куманово, Скопје, Тетово, Гостивар, Кичево, Дебар, Струга и во секој друг град каде што има Албанци.
                    Протестот е закажан за 11.05.2012 (од сликата)
                    Отприлика вака нешто вика google translate.
                    I doubt we'll see any response from Macedonians - just more excuses.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

It's amazing how these people have the audacity to protest against something that is clearly inhumane and barbaric.

What has a 'fair trial' got to do with anything? Typically, murders of this nature warrant imprisonment for life. That's generally the harshest sentence in most Western democratic nations, so then what are they disputing...the facts?

If a group of Macedonians committed the same crime in some other country, I sure as hell wouldn't be proud or demanding a fair trial. People who participate in these inhumane actions deserve everything they have coming to them.

Some people are calling for the death penalty, which I highly doubt still operates in Macedonia. I think rotting in a prison cell 23 hours a day for the rest of their lives constitutes greater suffering. But then there is the question of why should tax payers dish out their hard earned money to keep these animals alive.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                        By the way, off-topic, REALLY pathetic Phoenix with the "more purpose" comment, but that's typical of you. Gaining real live warfare experience is a by-product of war you idiot, NOT A PURPOSE, unless of course your saying the wars were started and millions of people killed so that the army could practice their killing skills!
                        Brian, you need to understand how Australian forces (particularly the SAS) got involved in Afghanistan and Iraq.

In early 2001, Gus Gilmore was the new commanding officer of the SAS Regiment..."he came into the job focused on how he could improve the unit's unconventional warfare capacity to counter so-called 'asymmetric' or non-coventional threats..."

Then 9/11 unfolded on televisions all around the world..."At the time Gus Gilmore witnessed the most audacious asymmetric attack in history...We certainly didn't foresee September 11, but I think we did foresee that there would be a need for us to be assisting Australia's national security in different ways to the old...On the night of the attack he went to sleep with just one thing on his mind: What does that mean for us? The next day he spoke to his men about the new threat and the need for the counterterrorism squadron to be as well prepared as possible. 'I also thought the attack might globalise our reach,' he says".

"By early October (2001), Gilmore and his operations officer, Major Pete Tinley, had left Australia to begin selling the wares of the Australian SAS to overseas defence forces...the pair would spend weeks positioning the regiment for a central role...The politics of the Coalition operation meant that niche units as the SAS had to convince the Americans that they could offer not only a unique but useful capability..."

"When he arrived in the Middle East to begin the lobbying process, Major Pete Tinley - discovered that it was not going to be an easy task...the senior Australian liason officer, Brigadier Ken Gillespie, was working hard at Central Command headquarters in Florida, to try to convince the US commander, General Tommy Franks, to incorporate the SAS in his war plans...Meanwhile, Gilmore and Tinley shifted to Kuwait, intent on getting into the 'sandbox'. They arrived at Camp Doha, the vast US desert base, and worked the halls, telling anyone who would listen about the SAS's capability...'We were an unknown quantity' says Tinley...Tinley armed himself with his laptop and spent days knocking on doors at the 2000-man Middle East land headquarters...'I would open up my laptop and give them a presentation...'this is the SAS, this is what we come with; this is our capability!..."

...sounds like purpose to me Brian...

'The Amazing SAS: The Inside Story of Australia's Special Forces', Ian McPhedran, HarperCollins, Chapter 12.

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                          It's amazing how these people have the audacity to protest against something that is clearly inhumane and barbaric.

What has a 'fair trial' got to do with anything? Typically, murders of this nature warrant imprisonment for life. That's generally the harshest sentence in most Western democratic nations, so then what are they disputing...the facts?

If a group of Macedonians committed the same crime in some other country, I sure as hell wouldn't be proud or demanding a fair trial. People who participate in these inhumane actions deserve everything they have coming to them.

Some people are calling for the death penalty, which I highly doubt still operates in Macedonia. I think rotting in a prison cell 23 hours a day for the rest of their lives constitutes greater suffering. But then there is the question of why should tax payers dish out their hard earned money to keep these animals alive.
                          Their version of fair is to minimise any penalty and whom it's levelled against.

Remember there are 2 people still on the run. In one report friends/relatives were saying he was on holiday somewhere and the police were framing him.

Make enough noise to create the impression of racism/injustice so that in any way can their sentence be minimised through political pressure. Also see if the government will back-down on the one on 'holiday' through 'lack of evidence' ie you don't have a witness.

Also if you remember there were 20 people arrested. Obviously they all weren't at the site shooting but would have provide some form of support and so are equally guilty but the Albanians version of 'fair' means let them go as they weren't involved in the crime if they weren't on the site.

So the Albanian 'fair' is unless your are caught red-handed in the act it might not have been you and thus you shouldn't even stand trial or for those providing support, what support?, they don't even know anything had been going on so out of 20 co-conspirators can it be reduced to 1 or 2 people going to jail.
                          Last edited by Brian; 05-07-2012, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• vicsinad
                            • May 2011

In the US, many studies have pretty much shown that the process involving putting someone to death is far greater than the process of incarcerating someone for life. Depending on how the appeals system works in Macedonia, it probably would be a similar situation in Macedonia. I've spoken with a member of an American legal organization that dealt with judicial reform in Macedonia and that reform included re-shaping the system more like the American model, which I'm sure meant adding more processes and safeguards, which makes it financially more costlier to the taxpayer.

Though, that's probably the least important reason to be against the death penalty. Even with confessions, there are some sort of doubts in some people's minds about whether someone is absolutely guilty. So there is always a risk of putting an innocent person to death. Further, in this situation, it's more likely that killing those found guilty will cause more Muslim extremists to target Macedonians. Finally, my opinion, but I don't believe in taking another's life when your life is not threatened.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              Toby, I can't even make out which bits you're quoting and which bits are you. Have you worked out how to use the 'quote' function? It might tidy your incoherent rabble up a little and one day someone may actually read it.
                              His use of colour, bold text and combinations of both is interesting though...just wait until he discovers the icon for those right leaning characters...a whole new world of conspiracy theories awaits...
                              Last edited by Phoenix; 05-07-2012, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                ...just wait until he discovers the icon for those right leaning characters...a whole new world of conspiracy theories awaits...
                                It took me a while to figure out you were talking about the "Italic" icon. I'm getting slow!
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X