X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

На Фејсбук се организира албански протест за поддршка на уапсените

На социјалната мрежа Фејсбук е покрената иницијатива меѓу македонски Албанци за мирни протести со наслов “Стоп на монтираните случаи“, објавуваат порталите „Скај“ и „Порталб’.

Во иницијативата, се повикуваааат и сите граѓани на Македонија да ги подржат уапсените, кои од МВР се обвинети за верски тероризам.

Како што пишува во најавата, прoтестот ќе почне од џамијата Јахја Паша после петочната молитва. Околку 13:30 часот демонстрантите веројатно ќе се упатат кон Основниот суд во Скопје.
    http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/41879/Na...a-na-uapsenite
    Shiptars organising a protest tomorrow. These people never cease to amaze me.

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

They will forever play the victim role
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

I think they should all be given the death penalty. An eye for an eye.

Those children must have been sooo scared and I cannot even imagine how terrified they felt knowing they will never see their families and friends again.The gov are morons for making this a terrorist bullshit - these people are murderers and nothing more and are Albanian. Yes they do have a name but they also are ethnic Albanians.
        I wonder what would have been said if Macedonians shot 4 Albanian children, would those children then be called Albanian?
        This has made me sick of our gov, I never thought they can sink so low.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

i don't relish the idea that these terrorists will get life.They should bring the death penalty just for the terrorists.THese terorists will do anything to destabilize macedonia perhaps in the guise for macedonians to start a war.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

hmm, today in Skopje, one day after the criminals were caught, an Albanian by the name of Dashmir Saiti is sworn in as public prosecutor of the Republic of Macedonia.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Just a reminder of a previous thread...

Washington Behind Terrorist Attacks in Macedonia
              While Washington supplies National Liberation Army (NLA) terrorists with brand new weapons "Made in America," some 3000 heavily armed NATO troops have been given the mandate to "disarm the rebels" and enforce the cease-fire. Code-named "Essential Harvest," this bogus "peacekeeping"
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• ProMKD
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                hmm, today in Skopje, one day after the criminals were caught, an Albanian by the name of Dashmir Saiti is sworn in as public prosecutor of the Republic of Macedonia.
                Was the previous one a shiptar?

According to the official site, the current prosecutor is Ljupcho Shvrgovski, not sure if this is outdated.

EDIT
                I believe according to this, Fidanka Rajevska will be the prosecutor for Skopje.

Во Основното јавно обвинителство во Куманово на должност ќе стапи Газменд Мехмеди, во Охрид Воислав Димовски, во Кичево Ислам Абази, во Струга Џемал Лога, а во Струмица Наташа Поп Трајкова. Јавен обвинител во Велес од денеска е Аделина Станинова, додека, пак, во Кавадарци на функцијата е избрана Весна Наумова Анастасова.

Советот на јавните обвинители на Македонија денеска соопшти и дека во Вишото јавно обвинителство-Скопје на функцијата е избрана Фиданка Рајевска, во битолското Вишо-обвинителство изборот за јавен обвинител е Зора Сотирова, додека на функцијата јавни обвинители во Тетово се избрани Башким Хисени и Драгослава Поповска.
                http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/41189/Iz...-vo-Makedonija
                Let me know if we are talking about something different
                Last edited by ProMKD; 05-03-2012, 07:01 PM.
                www.everythingmacedonia.com
                Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                  Shiptars organising a protest tomorrow. These people never cease to amaze me.
                  I think the mosque from which the protest is starting has been linked to Wahhabi elements and is one of the mosque's currently under the control of radical Islamists.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                    To be honest, I am very shocked that all of these people who were arrested were all located in Macedonia, even more shocked that they were all still in Skopje.

a) the police arrested a bunch of goons to please the people
                    b) these are a bunch of idiots who randomly killed some kids, therefore got easily caught
                    c) they were supposed to be caught, and there is a much bigger picture

Either way, it still smells like crap, and this is far from over.

Wake up citizens, WAKE UP!

My suspicion for this matter is that the authorities believe that the two individuals who have sought asylum in Kosovo are the culprits behind the executions, and in an attempt to flush them out and have them return back to RoM in order to be questioned/trialed for the crime, they have arrested the culprits relatives and close associates to be trialed and sentenced in their place, essentially a threat.

If this turns out to be the case, then RoM really is f*cked under this kind of leadership strategy…
                    “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Here we have Bulgarians interfering with the murder of the 5, they are claiming one of the victims to be Bulgarian...because one had a Bulgarian Passport..
                      But at 4.20sec Pavle Trajanovski - former Minister of Interior replied back with the right answer....

One dead in Macedonia is Bulgarian
                      Инциденти от Последните Минути, Катастрофи, Природни Бедствия, Пожари, Убийства - Актуални Новини от Страната и Света.
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

if the prosecutor is albanian then it's a done deal he'll look after tha albanian interests.Apart from these people that they caught we need to know who was in command & who gave the order to kill innocent macedonians??
                        I'm just thinking that the macedonian govt won't be clean on it they going to hide who was really responsible in case the public know & there becomes a massive revolt.If past trends are anything to go by the macedonian govt would prefer not to have it out with the albanians as it could mean another war.They don't want that.
                        Last edited by George S.; 05-04-2012, 12:44 AM. Reason: ed
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                          Here we have Bulgarians interfering with the murder of the 5, they are claiming one of the victims to be Bulgarian...because one had a Bulgarian Passport..
                          But at 4.20sec Pavle Trajanovski - former Minister of Interior replied back with the right answer....

One dead in Macedonia is Bulgarian
                          http://tv7.bg/news/incidents/8773662.html
                          Na site budali Bulgari mo davai microphone!
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• United MKD
                            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                            Was the previous one a shiptar?

According to the official site, the current prosecutor is Ljupcho Shvrgovski, not sure if this is outdated.

EDIT
                            I believe according to this, Fidanka Rajevska will be the prosecutor for Skopje.

Let me know if we are talking about something different
                            Доживотна казна за убијците кај Смиљковци - YouTube

It seems like it was Shvrgovski as of yesterday?

Comment

• United MKD
                              • Jul 2011

Осомничените браќа за убиството кај Смиљковци во тоа време наводно биле во интернет-клуб?

Осомничените браќа кои се товарат дека биле директни извршители на петкратното убиство кај Смилковци, Африм и Агим Исмаиловиќ, ќе се бранат со тврдењето дека во моментот на ликвидацијата на петтемина рибари не биле кај езерото, туку во своето интернет-кафуле во селото, објави денеска весникот „Дневник“. Ова за весникот го потврдиле членовите на нивното семејство, кои живеат во скопското село Сингелиќ.

Како што соопшти полицијата, постариот брат е во притвор, а една година помладиот брат е во бегство и најверојатно е во kосово. Тие двајца со своите семејства досега живееле во една куќа, во селото, заедно со мајка им.

Според информациите на „Дневник“, Агим пред две години се вратил од Германија, заедно со својата сопруга. Брат му Африм, до пред неколку години работел во сендвичарница кај трговскиот центар „Чаирчанка“, а потоа и двајцата отвориле интернет-клуб со компјутерски игри за деца во нивната куќа во селото.

Од семејството Исмаиловиќ раскажале за весникот дека помладиот брат избегал од земјава затоа што бил исплашен оти видел дека полицијата ќе го уапси без докази и вина.

Инаку, претходно беа изнесени статии дека Исмаиловиќ всушност на Фејсбук се претставуваат како Исмаили.

https://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/41958/o...-internet-klub
                              Осомничениот за убиството Алил Демири е во Шпанија?

Еден од осомничените за петкратното убиство кај Смиљковското Езеро, Алил Демири, (27год.) од Арачиново, кого полицијата го бара во Косово, се наоѓа во Шпанија и најавил дека самиот ќе дојде бидејќи не се чувствувал виновен, пренесува весникот на албански јазик „Лајм“.

Фуат Хасипи, брат на неговата свршеница, за "Лајм", пак, изјавил дека неговиот зет бил подготвен веднаш да се врати во Македонија.

- Контактиравме со зетот и тој веќе бара авионски билет за Скопје. Поради работа тој ја има пропатувана цела Европа и е сигурен оти не виновен - изјавил Хасипи, чија сестра Сураја беше меѓу приведените.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                                My suspicion for this matter is that the authorities believe that the two individuals who have sought asylum in Kosovo are the culprits behind the executions, and in an attempt to flush them out and have them return back to RoM in order to be questioned/trialed for the crime, they have arrested the culprits relatives and close associates to be trialed and sentenced in their place, essentially a threat.

If this turns out to be the case, then RoM really is f*cked under this kind of leadership strategy…
                                If this is the case, and I don't know if it is (but one of the articles posted by United MKD suggests it may be), then its a gross violation of human rights and a breakdown (if it ever existed in the first place) of the rule of law - regardless of what ethnicity the suspects are.

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                                Еден од осомничените за петкратното убиство кај Смиљковското Езеро, Алил Демири, (27год.) од Арачиново, кого полицијата го бара во Косово, се наоѓа во Шпанија и најавил дека самиот ќе дојде бидејќи не се чувствувал виновен, пренесува весникот на албански јазик „Лајм“.

Фуат Хасипи, брат на неговата свршеница, за "Лајм", пак, изјавил дека неговиот зет бил подготвен веднаш да се врати во Македонија.

- Контактиравме со зетот и тој веќе бара авионски билет за Скопје. Поради работа тој ја има пропатувана цела Европа и е сигурен оти не виновен - изјавил Хасипи, чија сестра Сураја беше меѓу приведените.

http://www.dnevnik.mk/default.asp?it...5ef6b2b425de8a
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X