X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    I have to agree with Dejan about the footage - there is something unusual about it. The police officers in the raid were using Steyr rifles - very few countries use them and I've never known Macedonia to. Secondly, they have 'Police' in English written on their backs (though I have seen this). The other unusual thing is that their uniforms are 'multicam' pattern - this I've never seen on any Macedonian military or police uniform.

We should be very careful about what comes out of the Macedonian Government - they lie to us on a daily basis and it would not surprise me if this is another whooper!
    Vangelovski, that is not Steyr. The EBR (Edinica za Brzo Rasporeduvanje) uses TAR-21,an Israeli assault rifle. And your comment about the "unusual" uniform and the vests they use was funny.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
      Vangelovski, that is not Steyr. The EBR (Edinica za Brzo Rasporeduvanje) uses TAR-21,an Israeli assault rifle. And your comment about the "unusual" uniform and the vests they use was funny.
      You are right, looking at it again more closely, the rifle is a TAR-21. But Macedonia is not a listed user of that either.

What was funny about the comment on the uniforms? I understand Macedonian equipment is a little 'rag-tag', but I've never seen the multicam pattern on any Macedonian uniform to-date. That's not to say they are not now using it, but some of the details just don't fit in with the story the MVR is peddling at the moment.

Further, if they knew that these guys were radical Islamists who had fought in Pakistan and Afghanistan, then why hadn't they arrested them before now? Why not last week, or last month, or last year?

To-date, the only known radical Islamists to have gone to the Middle East or Central Asia have been from the Macedonian muslim community. The Albanian Islamists, have been dealing with Wahhabis from Saudi Arabia and none (according to public sources) have travelled outside of Europe.

The Macedonian Government (DPMNE) made a claim to have found seven Pakistani terrorists once before. That turned out the be a lie and those innocent Pakistani's were murdered. I don't think we should be too quick to accept the story of a Government that lies to us on a daily basis at face value. The last thing I would want to see is a group of innocent men go to prison while the real killers are still out there, perhaps even hiding in Pristina.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

If they are radical Islams then there is no harm done. They desrved to be locked up anyway. If they are indeed the perps then bury them shoulder deep in pig shit and use their heads for soccer practice.
        Im really getting tired of these people.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

I have to agree with Dejan about the footage - there is something unusual about it. The police officers in the raid were using Steyr rifles - very few countries use them and I've never known Macedonia to. Secondly, they have 'Police' in English written on their backs (though I have seen this). The other unusual thing is that their uniforms are 'multicam' pattern - this I've never seen on any Macedonian military or police uniform.

We should be very careful about what comes out of the Macedonian Government - they lie to us on a daily basis and it would not surprise me if this is another whooper!
          The ADF has used the Steyr since 1989 and its variants are popular amongst many forces around the world, including a few Balkan countries.

I also thought the 'Police' in English was a bit 'strange' and unprofessional...I wonder if the bulk of the 'footage' was creatively put together from previous 'training' videos...?

I'm not convinced in the authenticity of the footage nor the M.O. of the alleged perpetrators as presented by the Macedonian authorities...The whole 'extreme islamic terrorist' angle seems a cook up to divert attention from the problem of the big fuckin elephant in the room (popular shiptar support for further territorial gains in Macedonia)

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

In these videos, the uniforms and weapons used are different to those in the first. They seem to be plain black and some of the weapons are M4 Carbines.
            Or H&K MP5 (variant)...?

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

PHOTO AND VIDEO: perpetrators of the massacre transferred to Skopje Criminal Court
              02.05.2012 - 09:44 | Macedonia

Detained 20 people from Skopje, followers of radical Islam, most of them are Macedonian citizens.
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                I'm not convinced in the authenticity of the footage nor the M.O. of the alleged perpetrators as presented by the Macedonian authorities...The whole 'extreme islamic terrorist' angle seems a cook up to divert attention from the problem of the big fuckin elephant in the room (popular shiptar support for further territorial gains in Macedonia)
                It seems pretty obvious to me... 20 'islamic extremists' including women, conspiring to massacre 5 people, most of them teenagers and for what, to insight fear... give me a fucking break.
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Looking at these photo's makes the official story even less likely. I'm not sure how the women fit into this "terror cell". Secondly, those men don't look anything like your usual radical Islamist with their anti-modern and anti-western beliefs, particularly the clothing and the jewellery worn by some of them. Men are usually prohibited from wearing gold jewellery and yet some of them obviously have gold rings. Another big give away is the lack of beards, though maybe they're 'undercover'.

Most of them do not meet the strict dress codes demanded of radical Islam. The women, for example, are wearing a hijab - meaning that their faces are not covered. This is not usual for radical Islamist groups. They usually demand full head coverings such as a burqa.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                    PHOTO AND VIDEO: perpetrators of the massacre transferred to Skopje Criminal Court
                    02.05.2012 - 09:44 | Macedonia

http://www.sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/make...-krivichen-sud

Detained 20 people from Skopje, followers of radical Islam, most of them are Macedonian citizens.
                    http://www.bakadar5.com/news/?p=5110
                    Notice the writing on that police man's back - it says "Police-EB.." something. That is not the same as the vests in the video raid. They simply said "Police". Also, as already noted, those uniforms above are not multicam pattern, they are army digital, which is what Macedonian security forces are currently using. The police in the video were, I'm 99 per cent certain, using multicam patterned uniforms. Maybe they changed in the meantime, but these guy's are obviously Macedonian police, the ones in the video are highly doubtful in my view.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                      • Jun 2009

Свечено дефиле на Македонската Армија и Полиција - YouTube

Vangelovski, you can see here what kind of assault rifles and uniforms the units use (The vest is another story).EBR and their Tavors show up at 14:26. Every unit has (more or less) different kind of assault rifle and every unit has a different uniform and they are in few variations,depending on the terrain,season etc.

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                        The people being arrested are in the custody of the Rangers, Macedonian special unit in the Army, as shown by insignia..
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Looking at these photo's makes the official story even less likely. I'm not sure how the women fit into this "terror cell". Secondly, those men don't look anything like your usual radical Islamist with their anti-modern and anti-western beliefs, particularly the clothing and the jewellery worn by some of them. Men are usually prohibited from wearing gold jewellery and yet some of them obviously have gold rings. Another big give away is the lack of beards, though maybe they're 'undercover'.

Most of them do not meet the strict dress codes demanded of radical Islam. The women, for example, are wearing a hijab - meaning that their faces are not covered. This is not usual for radical Islamist groups. They usually demand full head coverings such as a burqa.
                          Remember most "good muslim" albanians still put albanian nationalism in front of their islamic belief, and even though they are slowly getting more extreme and acting like Saudi's they still have old balkan habits like smoking, drinking beer etc

In the end of the day, this is a bogus claim that it was islamic fundamentalists that did this, its just the governments cover up for their shiptar friends.

What did 4 kids and an adult from skopje do to upset fanatical muslims? This was just a shiptar terror tactic as simple as that

Comment

• Ljubanec
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                            Remember most "good muslim" albanians still put albanian nationalism in front of their islamic belief, and even though they are slowly getting more extreme and acting like Saudi's they still have old balkan habits like smoking, drinking beer etc

In the end of the day, this is a bogus claim that it was islamic fundamentalists that did this, its just the governments cover up for their shiptar friends.

What did 4 kids and an adult from skopje do to upset fanatical muslims? This was just a shiptar terror tactic as simple as that
                            The 9/11 hijackers were clean shaved, wore western clothes and frequented strip bars before they slammed into the WTC towers.

This investigation is still underway. We will find out more about these "Radical Islamist group" as the investigation goes on. I think the press is doing a good job, in this case of digitizing the faces of the accused and connecting their islamofascist views to their extreme form of faith.

In the end, if we find that these 20 are to blame, then we can honestly say it was their ethnicity and blind nationalism that that urged them on, but their religion that gave them a solution.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

I found an uncensored photo of one of the men detained

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

There is so much wronq with all of this......Macedonia customs for a start....Ahmeti was with the Kosovo Liberation Army and is in parliament.....national defense minister is shiptar....other shiptars hold portfolios in government.....arms that are available so freely, how they get in....who is at the borders......a planned massacre and terrorist attack by muslims on the holiest of our Christian days.....America applauding Macedonia for destabilisation of the country and fully supporting a multi ethnic duo state......fuck it, will say what is on my mind.....the US CIA involved with this to incite Macedonians to uproar and revolt on the massacre of those poor young boys....Macedonian government calling on calm.....Macedonians protesting and arresting Macedonians for protesting stopping them crossing old stone bridge to protect shiptars near Kaleto......a movie style video of a planned and very staged arrest......calling detainees radical islam ....what the fuck, those disgusting shiptars are being protected....give them to the Macedonian families that are bleeding from their souls on burying their children

IF THIS WAS REVERSED AND MACEDONIANS HAD DONE THIS AMERICA WOULD BE CRYING FOUL IN FULL SUPPORT OF THOSE DIRTY HEATHENS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO A LEGAL SYSTEM WITH WHAT THEY HAVE DONE?????????

OR WILL AMNESTY BE GRANTED TO THOSE PRICKS

I am sorry but my hatred and contempt for all shiptars is eating me up, i cannot stand the farking farce that Macedonia has become, our people have to bleed to appease these animals, they deserve to die for what they have done every single one of them, as Vangelovski says, bury them to their necks and leave their heads to be used as a soccer ball, the parents and siblings can have first penalty shoot out....am sick and tired of watching Macedonia be all but partitioned again, these people need to be deported to America, see how they like it

May god and the precious angels and archangels bestow peace to those young darling boys, justice will never be served, because they were Macedonian, not shiptar animals
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X