Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProMKD
    • Oct 2011

God bring justice to our innocent boys and the man from Cresevo! Aracinovo, Cento, Sutka, Cair - shake them upside down until everything falls out!
    www.everythingmacedonia.com
    Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

WTF is wrong with this country? The news release of the ministry does not mention the word "Albanian" anywhere, but the photographs of the individuals arrested show them posing with Albanian flags and the word "UCK". I guess the only good thing from labeling these individuals as "Islamists" is that maybe Macedonians and others will wake up and start feeling uncomfortable towards all of the mosques being built in the country. But to label these individuals only as "Islamists" is not the compleete truth, more than anything else they are Albanians and they are separatists and they are terrorists first and foremost.
      Last edited by Niko777; 05-01-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

So much for the idea that it wasn't shiptars who did this and that is was perhaps a "gang related" or a "macedonian on macedonian" attack...... it was always obvious that it was a evil shiptar plot

It was a matter of time that the shiptars who did this were caught. Bit weak of the macedonian government to hide the obvious fact that they are albanian and apart of UCK, but then again it wouldn't surprise me that these shiptars are fanatical muslims, they are a special breed of shiptars in macedonia...

I wonder what excuse the internet shiptars will come up with for the death of these 5 innocent macedonian people, will they continue to moan about "not enough human rights' as use that as a lame excuse?

Comment

• Stojacanec
          • Dec 2009

It is a relief that the police were able to detain suspects in the murders. The radical Albanian extremists need to be dealt with like the dogs that they are.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
            • Sep 2008

the albanians STILL do their job for what they were brought in the 17th cent. !

destroying the christianity
            expulsion of the natives
            increase the albanian population

WAKE UP NARODE MAKEDONSKI
            1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
            2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• ProMKD
              • Oct 2011

Now, the MVR has to explain WHY these bastards who were fighting against us and our allies in afgh/iraq or whereveer are allowed to roam the streets of Macedonia free!!

Someone has to answer to this!!! This was PREVENTABLE!

Send them to Guantanamo!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Ha ha Macedonia fights for NATO in Afghanistan even though NATO treats Macedonia like shit. Macedonian citizens (albeit ethnic Albanian terrorists) fight against NATO in Afghanistan.

What a dilemma. What do do? Perhaps form a coalition government with terrorists and see if the Macedonian identity can be eroded into oblivion.

Where are the morons who were saying we in the Diaspora are too critical of the RoMacedonians who accept this? Where is the grand plan that is shaping the new Macedonia?

There are good Macedonians in Macedonia ... they post here ... the rest are playing Angry Birds on their iPhones.

Of course the murderers were Albanian terrorists. More of this will happen. Macedonia is the perfect incubator for this kind of terrorism.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ProMKD
                  • Oct 2011

To be honest, I am very shocked that all of these people who were arrested were all located in Macedonia, even more shocked that they were all still in Skopje.

a) the police arrested a bunch of goons to please the people
                  b) these are a bunch of idiots who randomly killed some kids, therefore got easily caught
                  c) they were supposed to be caught, and there is a much bigger picture

Either way, it still smells like crap, and this is far from over.

Wake up citizens, WAKE UP!

Comment

• Dejan
                    • Sep 2008

At first glance of the police raid videos, it looks staged to me. I'll have to watch them again
                    You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

I have to agree with Dejan about the footage - there is something unusual about it. The police officers in the raid were using Steyr rifles - very few countries use them and I've never known Macedonia to. Secondly, they have 'Police' in English written on their backs (though I have seen this). The other unusual thing is that their uniforms are 'multicam' pattern - this I've never seen on any Macedonian military or police uniform.

We should be very careful about what comes out of the Macedonian Government - they lie to us on a daily basis and it would not surprise me if this is another whooper!
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                        Операција - „Монструм„ II - YouTube
                        5.15 seconds watch. They are members of UCK, our government have named the actions against radical islamists just so they can defend their brothers in coalition.

link:
                        Операција - „Монструм„ II - YouTube
                        In these videos, the uniforms and weapons used are different to those in the first. They seem to be plain black and some of the weapons are M4 Carbines.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

so what are they going to do to them offer them immunity & not inflame the situation or seek justice??
                          Last edited by George S.; 05-01-2012, 08:06 PM. Reason: ed
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              so what are they going to do to them offer them immunity & not inflame the situation or seek justice??
                              Well if history repeats itself, they will make them leaders of a coalition government with positions such as Minister of Defence or Minister of Health.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                                • Dec 2009

Albanian terrorists are already commanding political seats in Macedonia. There is room for more in the public secotor. All in the name of good neighbourly relations.

Western Macedonia is turning into a mini Kosovo.

Comment

Working...
                                X