• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orovnichanec
    • Sep 2008

MK Government Keeps Name of Major Investor Secret

Mak Government Keeps Name of Major Investor Secret
    Sunday, 05 February 2012

A Car Factory will be built in the region between Veles and Kavadarci, which will employ 4,000 people.
    This was announced today by PM Gruevski during his visit to the University for Mechanical Engineering in Skopje.

- They have yet to chose their location, however have already made a decision to invest and registered their company in Macedonia. According to their analysis, they will employ 4,000 people in the next two years. I don't believe we have a private or state firm that employs 4,000 people, said PM Gruevski.

According to the PM, the company will hire 300-400 people by the end of the year, while the rest will come in the next year.

- Where exactly they will build is solely their decision. As of this time we can't make the name of this company public, except that they are a major German company in the Auto sector
    http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/20266/1/
    "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

I'm a bit suspect about this one...Macedonia does not exactly have the right expertise in its labour force and there have been similar announcements in the past where the company could not be named and we're still waiting for those investments.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

I heard about this back in 2006 and they said that they will build it near Bitola and Prilep.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

yeah probably mercedes.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
        X