Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

i think the smart ones are getting the pensions etc the one well conncted whereas the normal person who is poor will allways be poor & jobless.If the greeks can squander 300 billion they can squander anything.The eu should wise up to itself by now that it was swindled & they ain't getting it back.I wonder how much is spirited away into swiss banks & also over the border.I read somewhere based on the gdp of a country greece loaned the countries like bulgaria money& other immediate countries.I wonder if macedonia borrowed any??
    Last edited by George S.; 12-27-2011, 10:59 PM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
      • Dec 2009

A re-branding strategy needs to attack the entire "Greek" experience. As I said Greece has a political and an economic problem.

For the political problem the new Greek state is known to create problems with (but not limited to) Macedonia and Turkey. The branding strategy here will not work as I've read yesterday (for example) Gruevski is not happy with the new Greek administration. He says they have taken a few steps back in dialog between the two countries. Hence I do not see Greece changing as a perception from others.

As for the economic problem, it is a simple question, can Greece/Greeks spend within their means. If it means defaulting on the loans for their luxury cars and going back to the Magare, then so be it. They only have to look at the pension plans in Macedonia as they are measly and can start at as little as $100 per month. They may also have less money to pay out bribes.

Can the Greeks spend within their means? It’s a definite NO.

So the Greeks need to make changes that attack the core problems of the country and not the superficial ones.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

it's a bit absurd to be rebranding the greeks as they never have been greeks .They are really other people.So rebranding with a different name of a country.THen they should reverse all the injustices they have ever committed.At least to say they are sorry for what they did.Also their attitudes must change for the better.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
        X