• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Montenegro Bought by Rothschild Family

Italian media state with certainty that the small coastal nation of Montenegro (pop. 650,000) is completely controlled by companies connected to the Rothschild family, which financed the project for Montenegro's independence, reports local daily "Dan".

It is stated that Nathaniel Rothschild celebrated his 40th birthday in Tivat this summer, and the independence of Montenegro was financially supported by his companies Trigranit, British Petroleum, JNR limited, HM Rothschild, Vanco, Societe Generale and many others.

It is also speculated that foreign investments in Montenegro will grow due to the free economic zone which is promoted by the Government of Montenegro in order to acquire the status of an international centre for companies and off-shore banks.

izvor: http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/19712/46/

• Komita
    • May 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post

Italian media state with certainty that the small coastal nation of Montenegro (pop. 650,000) is completely controlled by companies connected to the Rothschild family, which financed the project for Montenegro's independence, reports local daily "Dan".

It is stated that Nathaniel Rothschild celebrated his 40th birthday in Tivat this summer, and the independence of Montenegro was financially supported by his companies Trigranit, British Petroleum, JNR limited, HM Rothschild, Vanco, Societe Generale and many others.

It is also speculated that foreign investments in Montenegro will grow due to the free economic zone which is promoted by the Government of Montenegro in order to acquire the status of an international centre for companies and off-shore banks.

izvor: http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/19712/46/

Nothing I didn't know. I knew it when Milosevic said in his last speech for the nation.
    Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
      Nothing I didn't know. I knew it when Milosevic said in his last speech for the nation.
      What did Milosevic say about Macedonia in one of his speeches. Particularly to the Greeks?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

maybe someone rich will buy macedonia like montenegro but macedonia has got pronlems galore.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

ITS called the USA George, they bought it when they armed the shiptari and ordered our Macedonian soldiers not to defend Macedonia in 2001
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

julie what the usa is doing is abandoning us to the wolves.since 2013 we were destined to be split up.So inn reality we dont exiist.There is nothing of value for the us in macedonia like oil.See even the us has said we got to change our name to something the greeks will be happy.That's why there are people around that advocate what grujo is doing is good for macedonia
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

so once macedonia is asmitted in the eu assuming it will change its name(grujo is hell bent on negotiating it) the albanians will try to link with kosovo & secede.
              My personal view is show the albamians who is master,dont change your name.Macedonia will still survive without the eu.
              Last edited by George S.; 12-02-2011, 07:00 PM. Reason: edit
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                so once macedonia is asmitted in the eu assuming it will change its name(grujo is hell bent on negotiating it) the albanians will try to link with kosovo & secede.
                Most Macedonians believed joining the EU would allow the Macedonians across all modern borders to effectively unify. Isn't it silly that EU membership could now herald further division.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

That's it rtg rather than unify us it will disunite us.Call it an old curse or something we were destined to be broken up.It is even foretold eomewhere in the bible.Something tells me we are just not meant to be for the eu or the eu for us.
                  Last edited by George S.; 12-03-2011, 04:19 PM. Reason: ed
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                  X