X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

#OccupyWallStreet movement

No one created a thread here about the #OccupyWallStreet movement, started by the #Anonymous group but i wanted to create one due to new events about it.

As you know, the #Occupy movement started in front of the wall street, NY and spread all over the US quickly and it looks like the US police started to be aggressive against the peaceful protesters. According to the news, about 100 people started occupying Oakland by living in tents in city center few days ago and police intervened in brutal way when their numbers quickly reached to 1000+ people;

Occupy Oakland video: Riot police fire tear gas, flashbang grenades - YouTube

Police Fire Tear Gas at Occupy Protesters in Oakland - YouTube

According to the news websites, US officials asked from youtube to remove police violence videos from Oakland but youtube.com refused to remove them.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

I have no idea what this movement is all about.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

It`s about taxing the rich in USA, give an end to corporate greed and stop transferring the taxpayers money to the globalist corporate giants.

I just watched these videos from youtube. I don't like the tone of this guy named David Duke, neither his overemphasis on the zionists but what he says in these two videos is the truth and he explains why people are protesting in US;

Occupy Zionist Wall Street by David Duke - YouTube

Do Zionists Control Wall Street? The Shocking Facts! - YouTube

Yes, zionists always controlled the money in whole world but after the WW-2, they shared their ultimate control over the world economy with the other Europeans [some became Americans after the war]. They had to cuz it`s already why Hitler tried to shoo them away from Europe, to capture the control of world economy from the Jews. I can guess that David Duke knows that very well but he speaks like zionists are supposedly still alone in this. I believe that they have partners in crime since 1950s.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I have no idea what this movement is all about.
        They don't know what they're about either.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

I have been following this few a few weeks
          It has become evident in the most open Countries which adore Democracy there is the greatest threat against Freedom

The US only this year has made 10,000 requests from Google to share or remove information about Individuals and or Police actions it doesn’t want to become Public

In Perth Australia there is a get together of Commonwealth Nations basically the leftovers of the Former English Empire were 7of the biggest Nations and 40 tin pot African Colonies with corrupt Leaders get lavished till no end and the tax payer pays for it with a whole lot of wonderful speeches by diplomats and events to support it

Protest movements were announced but were quickly shot down in flames by Federal Govt threats you will go to jail for 1 year if you try to disturb the event but you are open to peacefully protest just don’t do it on our time

Shit people fo the last ten days a massive movement by all of Macedonian sports teams, Cultural Organisations has occurred in disgust of the European Commissions EU report on Macedonia I too am surprised no one including the MTO has been on the ball with this at least the UMD reacted in some way already
          Last edited by Zarni; 10-27-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
            Shit people fo the last ten days a massive movement by all of Macedonian sports teams, Cultural Organisations has occurred in disgust of the European Commissions EU report on Macedonia I too am surprised no one including the MTO has been on the ball with this at least the UMD reacted in some way already
            Zarni, begging foreigners to respect our national sovereignty and individual natural rights is the complete antithesis if freedom and what the MTO stands for. More specifically, the problem with the EU not using 'Macedonian' for our identity will not be solved by appealing to Brussels. It can only be solved by the Macedonian people electing a government that will declare the Interim Accord 'null and void' and end all negotiations that undermine Macedonian sovereignty and individual natural rights. Making appeals to Brussels is nothing more than a PR stunt and making Macedonians 'feel good' rather than taking concrete action.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Zarni
              Banned
              • May 2011

Yes I agree Vangelovski completely I am just stating there has been no reaction and discussion on the MTO about it which has suprised me.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                Yes I agree Vangelovski completely I am just stating there has been no reaction and discussion on the MTO about it which has suprised me.
                That's probably because of the reasons I just pointed out above. If you agree, then you shouldn't be suprised.

Comment

• vojnik
                  • Apr 2011

Communists....

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Onur,

Do you think it has anything to do with these guys?

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

I think a lot of ppl are missing the point here. This has nothing to do with communism or a bunch of lazy hippies. I dont know how things are in Australia, but if you havnt noticed the corporate greed that is spreading relentlesly in this world then I am at a loss of words. In the US where ppl are struggling to keep their homes, govt subsidized companies that were bailed out are handing themselves multi-million dollar profits as if nothing happened. Students that have graduated are automatically stuck with 30,000 - 60,000 dollar loans. How can you start a life being already in the hole that much ? Its a greedy society we live in today and its refreshing that Americans today are reacting. I have always believed they have become so hopelessly complacent to the point of no return. Props to those ppl. Hope it spreads.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                        I think a lot of ppl are missing the point here. This has nothing to do with communism or a bunch of lazy hippies. I dont know how things are in Australia, but if you havnt noticed the corporate greed that is spreading relentlesly in this world then I am at a loss of words. In the US where ppl are struggling to keep their homes, govt subsidized companies that were bailed out are handing themselves multi-million dollar profits as if nothing happened. Students that have graduated are automatically stuck with 30,000 - 60,000 dollar loans. How can you start a life being already in the hole that much ? Its a greedy society we live in today and its refreshing that Americans today are reacting. I have always believed they have become so hopelessly complacent to the point of no return. Props to those ppl. Hope it spreads.
                        Hippie Commies. The only thing I agree with is that the private sector should not be subsidised with tax payer money. As for the rest, do you want something for nothing?

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I hope the movement can grow because there's a disturbing trend in the capitalist system that we've witnessed in the last decade or so of how increases in corporate salaries have grossly outstripped the average wages of everyone else.

It's one thing to argue that the free market should decide the salaries of the corporate elites but it shouldn't be at the expense of the lowly paid masses...

Examples include moving industry from Australia to China where Australian workers have lost certain entitlements in the process whilst management have been richly rewarded in the same process.

Or the recent record NAB profit announcement, whilst the CEO couldn't guarantee passing on any further Reserve Bank interest rate cuts to NAB customers...

Unfortunately history has shown that real social change and some return to an equitable distribution of wealth only comes about through some form of social upheaval and it appears that Western governments are taking a very heavy handed approach to the 'Occupy' movement to negate its growth and the potential of large scale, significant social upheaval...

Clearly America and the capitalist system has learnt nothing from the recent so called Global Financial Crisis...

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

Onur,

Do you think it has anything to do with these guys?
                            Vangelovski, i don't know if you are trying to tease with the 1000s of people in all over US or teasing with me with your little mind, probably both but i expect no less from you because you are a model world "citizen" for the likes of wallstreet globalists.

Economic and eventually political domination of the world by the corporate giants is a fact. These people are responsible for the financial terrorism all around the world. Do not try to tease with me or with the people who lives in the streets for more than a month. Keep your ignorant life for yourself. These things are too much for your little mind to comprehend.

Clearly America and the capitalist system has learnt nothing from the recent so called Global Financial Crisis
                            Phoenix, it`s your and our crisis, not theirs. People looses their hard-earned money during those crises and where do you think this money goes? in to their pockets.
                            Last edited by Onur; 10-28-2011, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                              Vangelovski, i don't know if you are trying to tease with the 1000s of people in all over US or teasing with me with your little mind, probably both but i expect no less from you because you are a model world "citizen" for the likes of wallstreet globalists.

Economic and eventually political domination of the world by the corporate giants is a fact. These people are responsible for the financial terrorism all around the world. Do not try to tease with me or with the people who lives in the streets for more than a month. Keep your ignorant life for yourself. These things are too much for your little mind to comprehend.
                              I'd rather the worst of capitalism than the best of communism any day. If someone is still unaware of what abominable despair that communism brought about (political, social and economic), then they should take a trip through the former eastern block, or perhaps North Korea for something still fresh. Maybe even try living there for a while. I wonder how long you'd make it before you beg to get back to a democratic, free market society where you could earn a very comfortable living, be treated like a human being and express your political views, a right you are taking for granted now.

As for the Simpsons clip, that was to show how utterly stupid your rancid anti-Semitic racism is.

Comment

Working...
                              X