• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

South Sudan Independence

So, any thoughts on the name of this new country ?
    Just to play the devil's advocate here, Do you think the ppl that live in S. Sudan will no longer exist ? Will they evaporate or spontaneously combust into an oblivion ?

On a seperate note, This is good news. Too many years they were oppressed by Muslims. We need a stronger Christian base in Africa and with the birth of this new country it certainly can help.
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Do you know how many different peoples make up the Sudanese nationality? Do you know how many languages are spoken in Sudan? Do you know how many tribes there are?
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Yes, you're right Daskalot. I checked up on that myself. What I was referring to is that nobody loses their identity. That is impossible. They will continue to be an integral part of that country.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

No problem Voltron, the Macedonian part of Greece can separate from Greece and call itself 'northern Greece' while the rest can call itself 'southern Greece'. Eventually, 'northern Greece' can join the rest of its natural Macedonian territory and become a united Macedonia. After that, 'southern Greece' can become simply Greece. Nobody loses their identity.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I fully support that 100% SOM the sooner it takes place the better,with voltron's full blessing of course.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            No problem Voltron, the Macedonian part of Greece can separate from Greece and call itself 'northern Greece' while the rest can call itself 'southern Greece'. Eventually, 'northern Greece' can join the rest of its natural Macedonian territory and become a united Macedonia. After that, 'southern Greece' can become simply Greece. Nobody loses their identity.
            I propose Macedonia renames itself to Macedonia (Skopje).
            The one requirement is that Northern Greece secedes from Greece and is renamed Macedonia (Solun).

Once this is done, they merge, throw a party and rename to Macedonia.

Bulgaria next.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

if south sudan can get their independence so can others like macedonia.The only thing in the way is greeces stubbornesss.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                • May 2011

I second Risto's proposal.

Comment

Working...
                X