X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Interesting suggestion Tom, and probably in line with the thinking of some submissive "men with shoes on" (read Macedonians - but it's ok, we all know what we are).

Haha, where exactly was this clown going to get a million dollars in the first place? What I would say to Dimitrov in response is simple: show me evidence which confirms that Samoil descended from the Asian Bulgars, and explain why, even after he conquered the former Thracian and Moesian territories of the Bulgar kingdom, Samoil never re-established Preslav or Pliska as his state and/or religious capitals, instead preferring to remain in western Macedonia, the furthest corner away from those place.
    Man with Beard
    I think we have discovered a new method of coded discussion here, if we don't refer to ourselves by our names then we will surely not offend anybody and may be lucky enough to get a new identity and be called "Europeans"
    Regards
    Lion on Pedestal
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Great initiative Makedonche, I will be hence forth be known as 'yellow sun on red flag'.
      Are we giving ourselves native American sounding names?
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

If we matter to someone they will have to accept us by default.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

queen with cane likes
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

I guess that makes me...

'mythical bird with colorful plumage'

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

And me 'roaring lion under sun'
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                Great initiative Makedonche, I will be hence forth be known as 'yellow sun on red flag'.
                Are we giving ourselves native American sounding names?
                Yellow Sun on Red Flag
                Thank you! Yes I think we'd better adopt the American sounding names, I'm just awaiting permission from the CIA before we can do this.
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  If we matter to someone they will have to accept us by default.
                  Man with seven letters in title
                  Yes that's true, we are just awaiting recognition at the moment, once we have been told our identities we can use the permissible identifiers, for now I think we will stick to the safer alternative of "what you see is who you are".

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                    queen with cane likes
                    Queen with Cane
                    Thank you for your contribution, when the ROM has determined who we are and what we can call each other things will become clearer, until then we will have to use the "visual descriptors" to avoid upsetting any neighbours, just until we can become Europeans that is.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

And I will be the "avatar of a king from the land with rivers, mountains and people with shoes on".

All jokes aside, it is an absolute disgrace how the Macedonian government is 'defacing' the Macedonian identity.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        I guess that makes me...

'mythical bird with colorful plumage'
                        Mythical Bird with Colourful Plumage
                        Yes that is correct, an apt description, please refrain from personalizing your identity, the ROM will let you know who you are and what to call yourself in the not too distant future - given the task of achieving the FYROM has taken 20 years to date, don't go holding your breath otherwise you may turn blue and white striped, or given enough time maybe even blue and gold stars!

Comment

• Volk
                          • Sep 2008

And I will be the "avatar of a king from the land with rivers, mountains and people with shoes on".

All jokes aside, it is an absolute disgraceful how the Macedonian government is 'defacing' the Macedonian identity.
                          Lets not step on any toes, "king from a land with people"
                          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                            And me 'roaring lion under sun'
                            Roaring Lion under Sun
                            Yes that is also an apt description, please use this from now on until the official plaque of your identity is issued, Iv'e been assured this won't take too long - 20 years give or take!

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

All jokes aside, it is an absolute disgraceful how the Macedonian government is 'defacing' the Macedonian identity.
                              I think we may need a geopolitical qualifier in your instance, something accurate and befitting may i suggest :- "great king with beard from the land with rivers, mountains and people with shoes"

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                                Lets not step on any toes, "king from a land with people"
                                Men with guns walking
                                Yes you may be right here, however the "king from a land with people" may be seen as irridentist, by neighbours who can't manage money!

Comment

Working...
                                X