Intresting logic.
      Is there any other logic?
      If so please enlighten me
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
        Banned
        • Jun 2011

Dimko, by the looks of it you seem to be fond of the Greeks. Didn't know that you allow such avatars in this forums. Not very good for PR if you ask me.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by HELLENICLEAGUE View Post
          Dimko, by the looks of it you seem to be fond of the Greeks. Didn't know that you allow such avatars in this forums. Not very good for PR if you ask me.
          well, your greeks friends startet with the "PR"... I only connect the dots
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I see.
            Intresting logic.
            Maybe you simply don't understand. Ethnic Macedonians are entitled to be called Macedonians anywhere. If we are talking about ethnic Greeks or ethnic Bulgarians, then we know what they are and so do you.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Bukefal, the largest Macedonian symbol in the capital of Macedonia has been erected and called by another name. In time we might have historical revisionism when the "warrior on a horse" is renamed as "Alexander of Macedonia" but I hate it when a country lies to itself.

This is nothing to be proud of and so similar to dumb Macedonians who don't care about Macedonia's name (e.g. we are still Macedonians and nobody will take that away from us etc.) that I am surprised by your logic. Should we rename you to "Horse" on this forum? Everyone knows which horse you are, surely this is not a problem.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• European
                Banned
                • Jun 2011

Man on horse. Ha! How embarrassing.....

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by European View Post
                  Man on horse. Ha! How embarrassing.....
                  It definitely is.
                  Dare I say it, I think it is almost as embarrassing for a Macedonian to call themselves "European" in this present political state of affairs.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• rosetta
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                    If you are referring to a person with one parent who is Greek and the other Macedonian then I understand what you mean with Greek Macedonian.
                    Or if you are referring to an ethnic Macedonian now living on the Greek side of the border, he or she would also be a Greek Macedonian, ie a Macedonian from Greece.
                    But if you are referring to a person declaring him or herself as Greek but living in the annexed part of Macedonia now within Greek borders then that person is simply a Greek.
                    Or do you speak of a Greek from any part of Macedonia?
                    I'm losing you here. Among these 4 categories, who shouldn't be called Greek Macedonian? Category 3 and/or 4? Who belong in Category 3 comparing to Category 4?
                    (Just trying to figure out where I belong)

Comment

• rosetta
                      Banned
                      • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Maybe you simply don't understand. Ethnic Macedonians are entitled to be called Macedonians anywhere. If we are talking about ethnic Greeks or ethnic Bulgarians, then we know what they are and so do you.
                      I'm afraid I don't understand this distinction either. Please be more analytical.

Comment

• Zarni
                        Banned
                        • May 2011

I am Macedonian
                        I speak the Macedonian language
                        My family heritage is Macedonian
                        I am Macedonian
                        The fostered “Greek-Macedonian” hogwash is a construct Athens created in the continuing re-defining of Greek Modern Identity after 1991. Greek-Macedonian neither has any cultural significance certainly does not relate to a defined national minority or has any historical heritage beyond 1991 it is by fact a geographical entity that exists in the confines of Greek borders
                        Got it get it get lost Macedonians don’t and will not redefine ourselves on behalf of Greeks and Bulgarians

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Are you not aknowledging the existance of Greek Macedonians, Bulgarian Macedonians ets,
                          What would you call a Greek Macedonian that migrates to Australia???? would it be Greek Macedonian Australian???

When we talk about ethnicity, you are either Greek or Macedonian, you can't be both its impossible. If it's regarding citizenship or where you reside, simple....check your citizenship card and or passport.

If you are confused in this situation, where you have a so called Greek living on Macedonian land that is controlled by Greece, You have the answer. You exclude him from this situation (what ethnicity he/she is) just like you excluded in your post (Albanians and Roma) living in Macedonia and its diaspora.

besides your copatriot Macedonians?
                          For you, are Macedonians just the ones living in the Republic of Macedonia and its diaspora? (excluding Albanians and Roma)
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by rosetta View Post
                            I'm afraid I don't understand this distinction either. Please be more analytical.
                            oh you can't be helped i'm afraid.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• European
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by rosetta View Post
                              I'm losing you here. Among these 4 categories, who shouldn't be called Greek Macedonian? Category 3 and/or 4? Who belong in Category 3 comparing to Category 4?
                              (Just trying to figure out where I belong)
                              I'm not sure of your categories nor do I see the point of asking others for classification. Each individual has the right to be called whatever they like. If you identify as a Greek, you are Greek. If you identify as a Macedonian, you are Macedonian. And so forth. Do you have trouble understanding this concept?

Comment

Working...
                              X