• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    Well one thing I can say that it truly does look amazing

Word is that on the 8th September the government will come out and explain to us all why there are varying sun's on the shields of the soldiers.
    It is guaranteed to be a spectacular failure.
    The ethnic Albanians have a right to disrespect Macedonia. The government does the same.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

people who know about the symbols & what they mean aren't going to be fooled by the rom govt.No amount of explaining will suffice as they have allready determined their fate is a death by humiliation through their stupidity of capitulation.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

Porta de Macedonia, and there is not even the symbol of the Macedonians on it... what kind of portal is that, to where? to a warrior on a horse, where his name cannot be named and our symbol cannot be shown... proud times indeed...
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

yeah but the symbol of alexander the great is compromised what value is the statue.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Синхронизацијата на фонтаната под „Воинот на коњ" - YouTube

Се теÑтира фонтаната - YouTube

The phalanx of Alexander the Great has arrived in Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM) - YouTube
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

they went to all that trouble plus to pretend to greece that it's not what it is.Why did they bother as the money could've been spent elswhere.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

ANOTHER SCANDAL....

PHILIP II PEDESTAL IN BITOLA, DURING CONSTRUCTION IN 2010 (LEFT), and THE FINISHED RESULTS in 2011 (RIGHT)

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

so niko what was the pedestal called??
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

What? Another statue of Tito again?
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

I remember there were plaques on pedestal that provided a brief biography of Philip, they were written in Macedonian, English, Greek, Vlach, and Turkish. But that was 2009, I don't know if they have been removed.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Why would it be written in so many languages? Why not just Macedonian and English?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

It is interesting how a Serb living in Macedonia who calls Skopje Serbian city can provide us with such useful information or images in this case.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
                            • Jul 2011

Is this that same prick on the 'AMAC' forum whos called Wasko whos a Serb living in Skopje?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Thats the one, thinks that the government is after him. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X