Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Шеснаесеткракото сонце под воинот на коњ?!
    четврток, 04 август 2011, 18:20
    Шеснаесеткракото сонце, но не целосно, туку само една половина од него, ќе биде главниот мотив на постаментот на споменикот на Воинот на коњ. Работници денеска ги финишираа големите релјефи на столбот на скопскиот плоштад. Античкото сонце, кое во изворна форма, е составено од шеснаесет зраци, на споменикот е претставено со само девет. Но, не станува збор за стилизација на овој симбол, туку само за едноставно негово пресекување на половина. Можеби тоа треба да биде аргумент ако има реакции од грчка страна – дека не станува збор за шеснаесет, туку за деветкрако сонце, исто како што, според надлежните, не станува збор за споменик на Александар Велики, туку за Воин на коњ.

Ваквото објаснување за името на статуата не ја спречи Грција остро да го осуди поставувањето на споменикот – чин што го смета за уште еден доказ на како, што вели Атина, иредентизмот и провокативното однесување на владата во Скопје. Грција еднаш веќе протестираше за употребата на т.н сонце од Вергина на постаментите на лавовите на мостот Гоце Делчев, што според неа претставуваше кршење на Привремената спогодба која нормира дека македонија не треба да го користи овој симбол во која било форма.

Македонската влада, како што покажа писмото на екс-министерот за надворешни работи Милошоски до Генералниот секретар на ОН Бан Ки Мун, како реакција на овие грчки забелешки, реши да ги поправи релјефите на лавовите и на нив наместо шеснаесет да се појави осумкрака ѕвезда. Таквиот потег, што се случи пред почетокот на процесот против Грција пред Меѓународниот суд на правдата во Хаг, беше искористен како аргумент дека скопје, спротивно на тврдењата на Атина, презема корективни мерки по забелешките на соседот.
    no words describe the disgust
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      NEW Statue of Alexander the Great in the village of Litohoro, near Katerini

Behind the statue, you can see the new museum called the "Alexandrian"
      That is called provocation towards its neighbours. The EU should do something about it.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
        Words of a goldfish. Give it a few days and you'll be telling us what a great success the statue has been because "we know what it really is".
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Words of a goldfish. Give it a few days and you'll be telling us what a great success the statue has been because "we know what it really is".
          My disgust is aimed at government and its openly handing over our national symbol to the greeks. But as always you just dont 'get it'
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I don't know. Perhaps some Macedonians will describe this as a step in the right direction. Now they can be half-Macedonians. But they will clearly be 100% morons.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

My disgust is aimed at government and its openly handing over our national symbol to the greeks. But as always you just dont 'get it'
              I know exactly what your disgust was at, and like I said, give it a few days and it will all be ok.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

But didn't you say it was the Mayor's statue a few weeks ago and he called it Alexander the Great? It is a "Warrior on a Horse near a symbol that looks half Macedonian". I still think it is Tito on a Horse and that everybody has been fooled.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  But didn't you say it was the Mayor's statue a few weeks ago and he called it Alexander the Great? It is a "Warrior on a Horse near a symbol that looks half Macedonian". I still think it is Tito on a Horse and that everybody has been fooled.
                  I didnt 'say' anything I quoted him from an interview, whats your point?
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Fact: Alexander the Great, Aleksandar Makedonski - now has a grandiose statue erected in the capital of the country, in the absolute city center Makedonija.

sure calling the statue "voin na kon", is pathetic and demeaning, BUT this still does not change the fact that the statue is Alexander the Great and everyone knows this (officially confirmed by the head of the people in charge of creating it, the City of Skopje Mayor) every person that walks past, that will see it and that wont see it. Almost every person around the world can instantly recognize him.

The statement is powerful and is a seal of our connection to the past, no one can deny this now and it will be further entrenched into the psyche of our nation forever. Makedonci sme, i sme bile celo vreme!

This is a momentous occasion in the history of our nation, that statue will never move. The statement it represents will be forever present for future generations to see.

Instead of realizing this and rejoicing, certain people will complain, as they always do, about everything... Out of touch with reality.
                    Volk forgets quickly...

Volk, now that you are supposedly "disgusted", are you also "out of touch with reality"?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Шеснаесеткракото сонце, но не целосно, туку само една половина од него
                      Dumb.
                      ......ќе биде главниот мотив на постаментот на споменикот на Воинот на коњ.
                      Dumber.
                      Работници денеска ги финишираа големите релјефи на столбот на скопскиот плоштад.
                      Dumber-er. Our symbols, our historical figures, and our language - all being bastardised by a pack of morons.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

The opening is going to be a monumental day!!!

One begs to ask though, why they would not wait until the court case is over with the south is over?
                        Here's your pathetic attempt to legitimise the ICJ case.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk
                          The statement it represents will be forever present for future generations to see.
                          It sure will. The statement it represents is that the leaders of Macedonia today are traitors and those that support their treacherous policies are fools, wherever they're located in the world.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I didnt 'say' anything I quoted him from an interview, whats your point?
                            Actually, you said this:
                            Alexander the Great, this seems to be a leaked picture... Where he will be erected What a grand and glorious day this will be for the Macedonian nation! :macedonia:macedonia :thumbup:

Originally posted by Volk
                            eve: Statue is Alexander the Great, official from the mayor of Skopje:

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

good video:

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

The clapping and the suggested you were somehow vindicated and that Macedonians aren't possibly as dumb as they appear to look. Do you accept that your emoticon frenzy imparted some personal opinion on the matter? I do.

I have to agree with Vangelovski, you do have some goldfish moments ... but you are not alone, Macedonia is full of them.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Macedonia to Market 'Skopje 2014' Souvenirs

Souvenirs of buildings and monuments that form part of the grand but controversial revamp of the Macedonian capital will soon go on sale at 40 outlets across the country.
                              Sinisa Jakov Marusic
                              Skopje

Skopje's central area | Photo by: Balkan Insight

Macedonia's Ministry of Culture has commissioned small figurines of buildings that are part of the Skopje 2014 project, along with fridge magnets, key chains and puzzles depicting the city's new array of sculptures and monuments.

“We felt a need to fill in the gap in this particular area,” the state secretary in the Ministry of Culture, Darko Stefanovski, said.

He says shoppers will soon be able to buy small models of the new national theatre, the 20-metre-high triumphal arch, called “Macedonia”, the new museum of Macedonian's national struggle and the new archeological museum, all currently under construction in the capital.

The ministry plans to open some 40 outlets across the country where it will sell the souvenirs. They will be sold alongside other freshly commissioned souvenirs, some of which are replicas of important archeological finds in the country.

Skopje 2014, the facelift aimed at dignifying Skopje’s run-down centre, was first unveiled in 2009. Critics object to its cost and lament the project's reliance on architectural styles drawn from Classical Antiquity, but it is proving popular enough with the general public.

The project envisages the erection of at least 15 new buildings, including theatres, concert halls, office buildings and museums. Besides the arch, the plan envisages an obelisk, several large fountains and two new bridges. Some 20 tall statues and over 100 smaller ones have been erected already, or await erection.

The government maintains that the bill for the entire project comes in at under 80 million euro. The opposition insists that it will cost over 500 million euro in the end.

The authorities hope the revamp will attract significantly more tourists to Skopje than came in the past, when the greyish Communist-era landscape did little to draw visitors.

City Hall claims that record numbers of tourists visited the city last year and that this year they expect even more. However, they did not offer specific numbers.

“Organized tour groups are pouring in from many parts of the world to visit the city but most stay only day or two. Our intention in future is for them to stay longer,” the Mayor’s office told Balkan Insight.

For now, some tourists seem a tad disoriented by the massive construction works in the city centre.

“The statues [on the main square] seem OK but there are so many that I can't tell which is which,” said 22-year-old Svetlana Andropova, from Russia.

“The whole city is one big construction site and to be frank it is not pleasant at this moment - but it's too early to judge as the works are not completed yet,” said an elderly Israeli woman, who had just visited the Skopje Holocaust Museum, which opened this year also as part of the revamp.

Souvenirs of buildings and monuments that form part of the grand but controversial revamp of the Macedonian capital will soon go on sale at 40 outlets across the country.
                              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Volk
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                Here's your pathetic attempt to legitimise the ICJ case.

Risto, I am still happy with the statue although revolted with its naming and rejection of our national symbol. Lets wait and see for the official opening and the plaque.
                                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                                X