Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

OK SOM I just wonted people to see how ridiculous this guy is thats all. Next time I'll just code the link.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
      OK SOM I just wonted people to see how ridiculous this guy is thats all. Next time I'll just code the link.
      A couple of you guys used to do this on a regular basis over at Maknews, I raised a similar complaint back then regarding such posts.

As SoM has pointed out, there's a myriad of idiots writing similar rubbish that serves only their sinister interests and ulterior motives and its definately not worthy of further promotion from our own, not under any circumstances.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

I didnt do it intentionally.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Ottoman
          Banned
          • Nov 2010

He aint Arab, he is Bosnian.

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
            • Nov 2009

YouTube - ‪Alexander the Great, Skopje 2014‬‏

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

YouTube - ‪ALEKSANDAR I JAS ep1‬‏

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

YouTube - ‪ALEKSANDAR I JAS ep2‬‏

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

So has there been a plaque installed at the base of the statue, and if so, what is written on it?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    So has there been a plaque installed at the base of the statue, and if so, what is written on it?
                    SoM, the pedestal is scheduled to be completed on the 8th of September. One would think the plaque would be placed as well as the government 'officially' announcing the completed project on this particular day.
                    If there is some sort of celebration for the opening of the statue, it will be interesting to see what Macedonia's 'leaders' will have to say, and whether it will support or contradict what is engraved on the plaque of the statue.

Here a few recent photos:

In all honesty though, in particular in the last photograph, the advertisements make the whole setting appear very cheap like. Let's hope some of these unfitting buildings make way for some authentic architecture which will depict a much more appropriate scene.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Thanks for the follow up EM.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I think it looks good.
                        "Tito on Horse" has such symbolism.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Here is what should be written,

"If the (Gruevski and ROM Citizens) had strength had only been as little as a drop in the ocean to your Strength and purposes, Alexander,
                          Never would the Macedonians have feared to call out your name and been ruled by a enemies form the outside and within Ares."
                          Last edited by Bill77; 07-13-2011, 06:49 PM.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

I was listening to SBS yesterday and they said that there is going to be a new statue of Alexander in the center of Solun.

But I cant find articles on it, the stupid Vlach mayor was talking about it

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

NEW Statue of Alexander the Great in the village of Litohoro, near Katerini

Behind the statue, you can see the new museum called the "Alexandrian"

‪Αγαλμα Μ.Αλεξανδρου - Λιτόχωρο‬‏ - YouTube

‪ΛΙΤΟΧΩΡΟ-ΑΓΑΛΜΑ ΜΕΓΑΛΟΥ ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΟΥ - ALEXANDER THE GREAT‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

• Zarni
                                Banned
                                • May 2011

Alexander conquered the Greeks all those years ago that is us the Macedonians dont they get it

Comment

Working...
                                X