X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bukefal
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
    Bravo for the picture. A city with 90% population of christian macedonians and the biggest landmarks in the city centre and of the town are two giant mosques..
    Well, these mosques are the old mosques of Bitola. They are very old. They arent even used as mosques anymore. They are museums and used for art exhibitions and they are property of the state. So, It's not like they are newly built Albanian or something.

Comment

• Bukefal
      • Sep 2009

Ive heard some reactions from other countries about this. Mostly its negative of course from the usual neighbours like the serbs and bulgars.

Except for the Croatians. They are positive and like the statue. I've always liked the Croats and they have always been positive towards Macedonia. I dont believe in a country having friends, especially not in the Balkans. We have no friends. But if anyone is something closest as being a 'friend' to us, then I think it's Croatia.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Croatians usually look upon Macedonians fondly and I believe the reverse is also true.
        The only Macedonians who do not get along with Croatians are the "new Serbians" who feel the "Orthodox Brotherhood" is something more than a myth.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

A very tasteful statue.
          If only Macedonia knew what to call it.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            A very tasteful statue.
            If only Macedonia knew what to call it.
            I watched Sitel how they erect the statue.
            It was embarrassing that the moderator had to correct him self for saying Alexandar,
            just to say voin na konj.
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Bukefal
              • Sep 2009

This is the Phillip statue in Avtokomanda

Comment

• Bukefal
                • Sep 2009

And some pics of the Alexander statue without cranes or workers

Comment

• Bukefal
                  • Sep 2009

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I have it on good authority the warrior is in fact a young Tito set in an ancient depiction. It also has been mentioned in some circles that it is a depiction of none other than Risto the Great as a tribute to the last Macedonian hero.

I personally do not know who it is and am waiting for the Macedonian government to clarify this very expensive example of Macedonian stupidity.

But, it is me on that horse if anyone you know asks .... ok.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bukefal View Post
                      What we have in that picture is somebody we don't know next to a flag Macedonians were forced to accept. The smell of DEFEAT is sickening.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Bukefal
                        • Sep 2009

I hope they will sell souvenirs of this. I would love to have a minitiature of this statue on my desk.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

bukefal i think they will make a killing with the minature statues.As long as they remember what to call it.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

Vangelovski were is this coming form?
                            Insulting me for no apparent reason my view is just as valid as yours, I don’t think I have ever had a quarrel with you have I
                            You need to chill and understand Social Forums aren’t an extension of you absolute ego you have argued to exhaustion with everyone on this forum picking the smallest bytes and thinking you are always the better more informed view
                            I will still award you the respect but I can’t understand what the flipping hell I have done to upset you

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                              Vangelovski were is this coming form?
                              Insulting me for no apparent reason my view is just as valid as yours, I don’t think I have ever had a quarrel with you have I
                              You need to chill and understand Social Forums aren’t an extension of you absolute ego you have argued to exhaustion with everyone on this forum picking the smallest bytes and thinking you are always the better more informed view
                              I will still award you the respect but I can’t understand what the flipping hell I have done to upset you
                              When stating your opinion, don't claim that it is "established philosophy" with a great deal of literature.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

A warrior on a horse with a fan in the background....
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X