Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Very good reverse psychology by Mr. Fool ( thanks Phoenix for the correct term) keep threatening not to let Macedonia in that way Macedonia will keep wanting and striving to get in. When is someone in the current govenment going to stand up and grow some balls and tell idiots like this that Macedonia will not be dictated to or publicy ridiculed on the international arena!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Dzog
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
      I believe a percentage of each countries GDP has to paid to the E.U club, but I don't know what method they use to redistribute it, and 'who' exactly it goes to, and once 'they' have it how they spend it. Even the E.U doesn't know that - which is why E.U countries are going bankrupt.
      This is wrong.

Regardless, Fule is an idiot.
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Dzog View Post
        This is wrong.

Regardless, Fule is an idiot.
        Dzog
        If that is wrong, can you tell us what is right?
        and yes Fool is an idiot!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Dzog
          • Sep 2009

It is 1% of Gross National Income that is contributed to the EU - along with portions of VAT and other things.

These contributions (and other income the EU derives) are distributed through the Annual Budget. Most of it goes to the management of natural resources (i.e. agriculture) and to the poorer EU countries.
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Well quite frankly I hope what he says happens, at least we don't have to negotiate our name to enter a stupid racist union. They may actually do us a favour.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

if the eu is on the side of the greeks then fuck them don't bother joining.Do your own thing so far you have existed without the eu.Soon a lot of countries including greece will fall by the wayside all the better not to be in with racists & nazis.
              In the mean time as Bill777 said they should pull out of the name talks now thereis no point in being in any talks whilst the eu is siding with the greeks.
              Last edited by George S.; 06-20-2011, 05:34 AM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

What fabulous news.
                Kind of makes the statue called "Warrior on Horse" look really foolish now.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Bukefal View Post
                  Thanks for that link. Most sources say it will be placed tomorrow. NovaMakedonija is the only one who says it will not be placed until September.
                  I have not seen any source that says it will be up tomorrow but A1 is carrying the same story as NM and it is the Mayor who is saying that it will go up in September (good chance for political horse trading in the next few months, IMHO!). If they were really serious about putting up statues from our indigenous heritage, they would not be keeping "Fillip II" (in storage for over a year now) "waiting for a more opportune time" to put him up. Not only are they not putting up "Fili II" but they have not called him Macedonian (Makedonski) and have been disfiguring Macedonian symbols to please the Grks and in "adherence" to the Interim Accord of 1995, for which they went to the ICJ to enforce to the last letter of the law.

Also, thanks for the webcam link, it is good stuff.
                  Last edited by indigen; 06-20-2011, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

In a few short years we have gone from Aleksandar Makedonski, to Aleksandar Veliki, to Voin na Konj. Any further compromise and the horse will be riding the man.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

Wow now we have to rely on the Greek definition of the term provocation before we take a wrap across the knuckles from Mr F.u.

The EU were going by the Greek definition of debt over the past 10 years until they found out they were lying about the nation’s debt.

There is a common denominator in all of this.

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        In a few short years we have gone from Aleksandar Makedonski, to Aleksandar Veliki, to Voin na Konj. Any further compromise and the horse will be riding the man.

It could end up being tied to the ICJ "ruling" in one way or another but I am only assuming this.

Possible scenario (much like the UN admission at the cost of the name, flag, constitution and our indigenous heritage), court rules (or Greece agrees) that MK be allowed into NATO as BaJYRaM (FYROM) and Mk once again publicly renounces any connection to indigenous Macedonian heritage via a very SYMBOLIC public international humiliation act of giving up the statues of Filip and Aleksandar (and possibly other name reversals).

NB: I am on FB at present an I see Misko Taleski (the singer), who is there quite regularly last day or so and he just posted a pic with the following comment:
                        "Александар Македонски се ослободува од оградата на плоштадот.
                        Време е да јавне горе на фонтаната."

Thus I would say that our MTO correspondent from MK, Bukefal, was right in his report that most Mk media was saying it will go up today. And I also don't think it will ever come down once it goes up (not unless Crvenkovski comes to power in coalition with LjuBcho Georgievski in the near future!).
                        Last edited by indigen; 06-20-2011, 07:28 AM. Reason: Add info.

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Or worse, they donate them to Greece in a gesture of goodwill (read: Capitulation), to be erected in Athens.

Actually, it's all really more about Compensation and adding more items onto the negotiating table... 'we have a statue we can remove, what can you do in return', 'we have another statue, what can you do', 'we have a name we can change, what can you do for us', etc.

It's a negotiated treasonous capitulation.
                          Last edited by Rogi; 06-20-2011, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

eee, hrabri ceda na Aleksandar ne se dovolno hrabri da mu go kazat imeto...

The only way that statue is coming down is by earthquake
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

Scolding really? "Dont provoke greece"... wow... Someone should tell him that they are 'provoked' by our very existence and then ask him what we should do about it...

idiot.
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• blackcactus
                                • Sep 2008

The statue of Alexander has some hidden benefits, Macedonia could still have a chance of dodging the groping embrace of the EU, this is good news indeed
                                The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

Working...
                                X