Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Hellenicleague you go back & read up what your govt has done to the macedonian people,the way it has mistreated them,move them out of their ancestral lands by force,commit attrocities on the people ,deny their existence & above all show no respect.
    You tell me you don't know anything of what's going on you just go in denial coming on this forum insulting us.First of all you need to know the real facts of what your country has doneto the macedonians & show some respect.You can't really do that because you are merely echoing your hate for the macedonians.It's deeply rooted at greek school.Remember how the macedonians conquered greece its a deep hate & resntment.
    Also you think being greek you can just say your'e macedonian you got to be joking you can only do that if your a nazi.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by HellenicLeague
      Is this the dogma of this forums? : That there is historical ancestry of the modern inhabitants of Republic of Macedonia and the ancient ones?
      Of course the Macedonians of today have an ancestral link to the Macedonians of antiquity, nobody here is claiming to be a pure descendant, but more of their DNA has survived in the Macedonians of today rather than in Prosfiges from Anatolia or Albanians from Athens, or Greeks from elsewhere. Anybody that argues otherwise is simply not accepting logic.
      Originally posted by Voltron View Post
      HL, Id like to see you around but at this point your going to get canned either which way. Speak your mind and go out with a clear conscionce.
      Why don't you speak your mind also, or do you not slither around the subject like that clown who was just banned?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Of course the Macedonians of today have an ancestral link to the Macedonians of antiquity, nobody here is claiming to be a pure descendant, but more of their DNA has survived in the Macedonians of today rather than in Prosfiges from Anatolia or Albanians from Athens, or Greeks from elsewhere. Anybody that argues otherwise is simply not accepting logic.

Why don't you speak your mind also, or do you not slither around the subject like that clown who was just banned?
        SOM, I never expected you to use the DNA card. I know your above that.

In any case, I dont "slither" around any subject. There are rules in place on this forum. I follow them. Thats it.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

You're generally not a bad fellow, but it's a shame you can't express your true sentiments all the time because they would be racist against the Macedonians. And I am not using any DNA card, all I am saying is that the locals of Macedonia would logically have the closest genetical link to the anc. Macedonians as opposed to any other people in the Balkans, and the mod. Macedonians are the descendants of the historically majority population in Macedonia. I said nothing about percentage or purity.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            This August we can celebrate Ilinden together with the Bulgarians. Everyone looking on will know what its about, regardless of its Macedono-Bulgarian theme.
            But it looks ok if you watch it wearing Macedonian coloured glasses and have a healthy dose of "stupid" before the celebrations commence.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally Posted by Risto the Great
              Maybe you simply don't understand. Ethnic Macedonians are entitled to be called Macedonians anywhere. If we are talking about ethnic Greeks or ethnic Bulgarians, then we know what they are and so do you.

Originally posted by rosetta View Post
              I'm afraid I don't understand this distinction either. Please be more analytical.
              You are clearly suffering from a kind of mental deficiency. Here let me help you by talking about Greeks:

Maybe you simply don't understand. Ethnic GREEKS are entitled to be called GREEKS anywhere. If we are talking about ethnic Macedonians or ethnic Albanians, then we know what they are and so do you.
              It isn't that hard Rosetta.It is just silly little games that Greeks have played over the last 20 years that has caused most of these problems. Bring back the good old days when the Greeks said Macedonians didn't exist.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Rosetta in the aegean area you took in 1913 that area from the macedonian people .They were a majority & the greeks were 10% a minority .The greeks tried to do everything to change the demographics.But for one thing is sure the locals made a distinction.The macedonians were called ENDOPI which means indigenous people to the land.All those people that came later in the population exchanges from the coast of turkey prosfeges now claim they are macedonianOr they claim they are greek macedonian.No such thing exist.you can't macedonians from non macedonians.The real macedonians are the ones persecuted not recognised.They have to speak continually greek & rfrain from speaking macedonian.Also if anyone wan'ts a job they have to adopt greek names why???are you going to deny this low thing that your govt is doing.If you do then you support your govt & its genocide on our people.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

I beg to differ. The foreign media has been quite critical, so has the European Union.
                  He she reads and watches Greek Media offcourse

Comment

• Zarni
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

Bring back the good old days when the Greeks said Macedonians didn't exist.
                    Yes the waters were clear then
                    Last edited by Zarni; 06-17-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Zarni
                      Banned
                      • May 2011

This August we can celebrate Ilinden together with the Bulgarians. Everyone looking on will know what its about, regardless of its Macedono-Bulgarian theme.
                      I dont take notice of the Bulgars and you should not either, to me the Bulgars owe the Macedonians everything and are beneath us Macedonians

Comment

• European
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2011

ATHENS -- Greece has decided to inform its partners, allies and international organizations about plans for a monument to be constructed in Skopje.

Athens believes that the decision to build the monument, named "Warrior on a Horse", is an act of provocation.

The Greek media report that the image of the warrior is in fact that of Alexander the Great.

The two countries have been locked in the so-called name dispute for almost two decades. Greece insists that its neighbor to the north cannot use its constitutional name of the Republic of Macedonia, considering that Macedonia is the name of Greece's northern province.

Skopje was admitted to the UN under the name of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FRYOM).

Now, according to reports, Athens announced that the decision to erect the monument apparently depicting the Greek national hero went against the pronouncements of Macedonian authorities that they were truly dedicated to finding a solution to the dispute as soon as possible.

The Greek Foreign Ministry also warned that there would be "unavoidable consequences on FRYOM's Euro-Atlantic perspectives".

Greece has already blocked Macedonia from joining NATO over the name dispute.

The ministry also said that a monument dedicated to Alexander the Great in Skopje's central square would be viewed as an honor to Greece, but that in this case, it was "directly geared towards the appropriation of Greek history with the aim of stirring up nationalism and conflict".

The 12-meter statue will be perched on top of a ten-meter high pedestal, surrounded by a fountain. The project will cost EUR 9.4mn.

Let's see what the Greeks do about it.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

What do you expect from a bunch of deluded nazis.They are living in the past & are so greedy they think everything belongs to them.The foreign media was on a1 tv & they said apart from greece there is nobody but nobody that would object to the statue.The greeks are jealous because they haven't put anything up perhaps they can't afford it maybe they wan't on for free.Or they are too lazy to put it up themselves.Nothing is new under the sun.
                          Last edited by George S.; 06-17-2011, 08:26 PM.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Just look at your own forum if your not paranoid then why is everything about the MACEDONIAN GOVERNMENT WHY DO YOU CARE WHO GETS LOCKED UP and having whole threads dedicated to MTO members.

Where is egejche on your forum banned for saying hello.
                            Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 06-17-2011, 08:10 PM.
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Lavce i've seen what they do on their forumsMalaka web.They do exactly that they jump on you before you have a chance.That's why some of them come here.They abuse the shit out of say a macedonian ,make jokes ,ridicule them say racist things & their admin simply turns a blind eye.You can't talk to these people because they can't even put two words together probably zonke out of their heads.
                              Last edited by George S.; 06-17-2011, 08:30 PM. Reason: ed
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Lavce & others how about when the statue goes up we change the name of the city to alexandria????how fitting would that be???The greeks would shit themselves.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X