Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

HellenicLeague and Rosetta, I will advise you to read the rules of this forum and stop indirectly trying to call into question the integrity of the Macedonian people and their narrative, which is based on their historical ancestry from Macedonia. And the Macedonian PM's surname is Gruevski, spell it right and stop being a deliberate moron. Consider yourselves warned.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bukefal
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by HELLENICLEAGUE View Post
      Greeks are not going crazy about this. Actualy Greeks are lauging out loud at Gruevskys stupidity.
      He has just made his biggest mistake.
      Oh yeah, the joy is so evident lol
      Thats why the Greeks got paranoid all of a sudden, threatening Macedonia, acting childish again and that even amidst all of the problems you have, while your country is in a big mess.

That must be a joy

And lol the irony of a Greek calling someone else, calling a politician of another country stupid haha

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Greeks are not going crazy about this. Actualy Greeks are lauging out loud at Gruevskys stupidity.
        He has just made his biggest mistake.
        You can act like you are not concerned all you like. We know for a fact you are burning inside.

Alexander was a threat and agitating to the Ancient Greeks back then,
        And now he is at it again towards the modern Greeks.

Damn this Alexander keeps poping up. When will this pain ever end for you guys. LONG LIVE OUR KING
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          You can act like you are not concerned all you like. We know for a fact you are burning inside.

Alexander was a threat and agitating to the Ancient Greeks back then,
          And now he is at it again towards the modern Greeks.

Damn this Alexander keeps poping up. When will this pain ever end for you guys. LONG LIVE OUR KING
          za mnogu godini Makedontsi.
          Alexander the Great, son of King Phillip of Macedonia.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
            Banned
            • Jun 2011

Calling Gruevski stupid does not ommit the fact that there are stupid politicians in Greece.

Soldier of Macedon, If I am touching the core of the issue between the problems/differences between our two countries, then what else is worth discussing?
            How will we solve our differences if we do not touch the problem from the root?

Is this the dogma of this forums? : That there is historical ancestry of the modern inhabitants of Republic of Macedonia and the ancient ones?

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Calling Gruevski stupid does not ommit the fact that there are stupid politicians in Greece.

Soldier of Macedon, If I am touching the core of the issue between the problems/differences between our two countries, then what else is worth discussing?
              How will we solve our differences if we do not touch the problem from the root?

Is this the dogma of this forums? : That there is historical ancestry of the modern inhabitants of Republic of Macedonia and the ancient ones?
              DH, I will ask you one more time. How do you define a Macedonian?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
                Banned
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                DH, I will ask you one more time. How do you define a Macedonian?
                From the looks of it, if I express my oppinion openly and freely, I will get banned..

That creates fertile ground for construcive exchchange of opinions, and at last, a solution to our long lasting problem..

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Hellenic eague & rosetta what have you got against macedonia putting up alexander the great statue with horse bukefal.Macedonia doesn't care if you put one up but you obviously do.Why the charade have you got copyright on alexander the great & staues of his like.
                  You mentioned that alexander conquered greece why would he do that if he was greek.Why be conquered by the same people.please i want to hear it that he was greek brecause he spoke greek & was educated in greek.The speaking of a language does that make one greek???I can tell you that in your case it does.You have in your country people that speak greek & you have made them greeks changed their names.I have met a lot of greeks living in australia with names ending in certain ways when i ask the are you greek they say the are but they are from turkey.Another one says yes he is from romania a vlach,& then another one who is albanian.Where is the pure greekness here.
                  Getting back to the alexander statue macedonia has every right to use the alexander statue why because it's a sovereign nation.Your country has no right to demand anything,why for a start alexander was never yours.Just because alexander conquered you does not mean he is yours.Alsexander was macedonian he belongs to the macedonians.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

From the looks of it, if I express my oppinion openly and freely, I will get banned..

That creates fertile ground for construcive exchchange of opinions, and at last, a solution to our long lasting problem..
                    If you don't answer the question you'll get banned anyway.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

HL, Id like to see you around but at this point your going to get canned either which way. Speak your mind and go out with a clear conscionce.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Tom izbrkuvagi tie so ne napadnuvaat ne mozime da praime muabet oti tie se izmieni vo umot od nivnata drzva.Kao toj veli deka toj mozi da zborva so saka koga toj so velit e so velit negovata drzava propaganda.
                        Luge kako ovie nene sakat i idat samo da ni kazat disrespect.Oti trebat da gi trpime .
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Voltron that might be the easy way out because there seems to be a hidden agenda & it shows a total disrespect of who we are macedonians.THe other thing these morons don't have the same considerations as us so what are they doing on this forum?They are under the guise of trying to so called speak freely.If you show no respect you are wasting your time,one of the many requirements is you must show curtesy & respect.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Racism will not be tolerated here. Anyone who cannot respect our natural rights, including our inalienable right to self-identification will not be allowed to spread their hate messages on this forum.

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2011

You claim ancestry from people like Aristotle, but act like priests rooting out herretics.

I wish you all the best of luck in the future of your country and people,
                              and hope that one day, the conditions will be ripe for a constructive solution of our problems.

Your masters will ban me now, because I speak openly and freely, and because I dare to have a different opinion.
                              All I can say is to dare question even your most dominant beliefs!
                              Like the Stoics say: Everithing is to be doubted. That is the way for an enlightened life.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

You claim ancestry from people like Aristotle, but act like priests rooting out herretics.

I wish you all the best of luck in the future of your country and people,
                                and hope that one day, the conditions will be ripe for a constructive solution of our problems.

Your masters will ban me now, because I speak openly and freely, and because I dare to have a different opinion.
                                All I can say is to dare question even your most dominant beliefs!
                                Like the Stoics say: Everithing is to be doubted. That is the way for an enlightened life.
                                No, you've been banned for your racist views and refusing to respect our inalienable rights.

Comment

Working...
                                X