Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

One minut the say he is armed,the next he wasn't armed.He was hiding behind his wife & then he wasn't.Your right phoenix something doesn't add up.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      One minut the say he is armed,the next he wasn't armed.He was hiding behind his wife & then he wasn't.Your right phoenix something doesn't add up.
      What about the duration of the mission GS, from engagement to depature, a grand total of 40 minutes...

In that time the assaulting force managed to put down all hostile resistence, assassinate ObL (and confirm his identity), search the 3 stories of the compound and its grounds, confiscate computer drives and other materials of interest, destroy the damaged helicopter, account for all servicemen, load up the body of ObL and disappear into the night...

What a load of crap...
      Last edited by Phoenix; 05-04-2011, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
        • May 2010

Phoenix - I am not sure bin Laden would cough up too much information. I can picture him leaning back in his chair laughing at them before he actually gave anything or anyone up.

What do you think about the whole burial at sea thing? This also stands out to me as a strange action. We've heard this story about not making a shrine to him, following Islamic tradition, nobody will take him - but it doesn't add up to me. The shrine will likely be the mansion in which he was killed, the Islamic tradition thing - not sure. And why would anyone need to take him aside from the U.S.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
          Phoenix - I am not sure bin Laden would cough up too much information. I can picture him leaning back in his chair laughing at them before he actually gave anything or anyone up.

What do you think about the whole burial at sea thing? This also stands out to me as a strange action. We've heard this story about not making a shrine to him, following Islamic tradition, nobody will take him - but it doesn't add up to me. The shrine will likely be the mansion in which he was killed, the Islamic tradition thing - not sure. And why would anyone need to take him aside from the U.S.
          Mr Brandy, I'm sure the Americans have methods of making people talk...a couple of electrodes clamped to ObL's balls and with the power turned up a couple of notches and he'd be singing like a bird...
          The burial at sea, fits perfectly into the conspiracy mould...no body, no grave, is he or isn't he dead...I reckon he's still alive and the yanks are screwing him for intel, once they get what they want then they will kill him...and another thing, America as a Christian fundamentalist state, since when have they been concerned about Muslim sensitivities and traditions?

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

The latest photos published by Reuters show a few dead corpses but no weapons, apart from a child's water pistol under the body of one of the victims, theres an interesting picture of the damaged chopper which appears to have been constructed using stealth technology...

I wonder how 'successful' this mission really was for the US or has it gone horribly wrong...and now the US is in damage control.
            The disinformation coming from Washington since the first announcement is starting to raise many eyebrows around the world.

The Americans have a long history of fucking things up and this is looking increasingly like another example...
            Last edited by Phoenix; 05-04-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• rujnovino
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Mr Brandy, I'm sure the Americans have methods of making people talk...a couple of electrodes clamped to ObL's balls and with the power turned up a couple of notches and he'd be singing like a bird...
              The burial at sea, fits perfectly into the conspiracy mould...no body, no grave, is he or isn't he dead...I reckon he's still alive and the yanks are screwing him for intel, once they get what they want then they will kill him...and another thing, America as a Christian fundamentalist state, since when have they been concerned about Muslim sensitivities and traditions?
              I would argue that Christians do not torture, and torturers are not Christian, regardless of what they call themselves in public. Ultimately, deeds speak.

Similarly, just because U.S. leaders cynically wrap themselves in the stars and stripes doesn't make them patriots.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                • Sep 2010

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TZM: Response to Media; Death of Osama bin Laden

On May 1, 2011 Pres. Barack Obama appeared on national television with the
                spontaneous announcement that Osama bin Laden, the purported organizer of
                the tragic events of September 11th 2001, was killed by military forces in
                Pakistan.

Within moments, a media blitz ran across virtually all television networks
                in what could only be described as a grotesque celebratory display,
                reflective of a level of emotional immaturity that borders on cultural
                psychosis. Depictions of people running through the streets of New York and
                Washington chanting jingoistic American slogans, waving their flags like
                the members of some cult, praising the death of another human being,
                reveals yet another layer of this sickness we call modern society.

It is not the scope of this response to address the political usage of such
                an event or to illuminate the staged orchestration of how public perception
                was to be controlled by the mainstream media and the United States
                Government. Rather the point of this article is to express the gross
                irrationality apparent and how our culture becomes so easily fixed and
                emotionally charged with respect to surface symbology, rather than true
                root problems, solutions or rational considerations of circumstance.

The first and most obvious point is that the death of Osama bin Laden means
                nothing when it comes to the problem of international terrorism. His death
                simply serves as a catharsis for a culture that has a neurotic fixation on
                revenge and retribution. The very fact that the Government which, from a
                psychological standpoint, has always served as a paternal figure for it
                citizens, reinforces the idea that murdering people is a solution to
                anything should be enough for most of us to take pause and consider the
                quality of the values coming out of the zeitgeist itself.

However, beyond the emotional distortions and tragic, vindictive pattern of
                rewarding the continuation of human division and violence comes a more
                practical consideration regarding what the problem really is and the
                importance of that problem with respect to priority.

The death of any human being is of an immeasurable consequence in society.
                It is never just the death of the individual. It is the death of
                relationships, companionship, support and the integrity of familial and
                communal environments. The unnecessary deaths of 3000 people on September
                11, 2001 is no more or no less important than the deaths of those during
                the World Wars, via cancer and disease, accidents or anything else.

As a society, it is safe to say that we seek a world that strategically
                limits all such unnecessary consequences through social approaches that
                allow for the greatest safety our ingenuity can create. It is in this
                context that the neurotic obsession with the events of September 11th, 2001
                become gravely insulting and detrimental to progress. An environment has
                now been created where outrageous amounts of money, resources and energy is
                spent seeking and destroying very small subcultures of human beings that
                pose ideological differences and act on those differences through violence.

Yet, in the United States alone each year, roughly 30,000 people die from
                automobile accidents, the majority of which could be stopped by very simple
                structural changes. That's ten 9/11's each year... yet no one seems to pine
                over this epidemic. Likewise, over 1 million Americans die from heart
                disease and cancer annually - causes of which are now easily linked to
                environmental influences in the majority. Yet, regardless of the over 330
                9/11's occurring each year in this context, the governmental budget
                allocations for research on these illnesses is only a small fraction of the
                money spent on “anti-terrorism” operations.

Such a list could go on and on with regard to the perversion of priority
                when it comes to what it means to truly save and protect human life and I
                hope many out there can recognize the severe imbalance we have at hand with
                respect to our values.

So, coming back to the point of revenge and retribution, I will conclude
                this response with a quote from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., likely the most
                brilliant intuitive mind when it came to conflict and the power of
                non-violence. On September 15, 1963 a Birmingham Alabama church was bombed,
                killing four little girls attending Sunday school.

In a public address, Dr. King stated:

“What murdered these four girls? Look around. You will see that many
                people that you never thought about participated in this evil act. So
                tonight all of us must leave here with a new determination to struggle. God
                has a job for us to do. Maybe our mission is to save the soul of America.
                We can't save the soul of this nation throwing bricks. We can't save the
                soul of this nation getting our ammunitions and going out shooting physical
                weapons. We must know that we have something much more powerful. Just take
                up the ammunition of love.”

- Dr. Martin Luther King, 1963 -

~Peter Joseph

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com
                A very civilized post by Peter Joseph.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Good post d c h . Found Zeitgeist interesting overall
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Under Australian law, a revenge killing will get you about 25 years in prison, regardless of the cause.

What's the difference between the assasination of Osama Bin Laden and premeditated murder? Is the message being sent by Barack Obama that an 'eye for an eye' is now admissable, and an acceptable maxim in international relations? I mean how fked up can America be? I can see why everyone wants them destroyed.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                      Under Australian law, a revenge killing will get you about 25 years in prison, regardless of the cause.

What's the difference between the assasination of Osama Bin Laden and premeditated murder? Is the message being sent by Barack Obama that an 'eye for an eye' is now admissable, and an acceptable maxim in international relations? I mean how fked up can America be? I can see why everyone wants them destroyed.
                      By US rules, Macedonians partitioned everywhere should do same.....I have always seen the US as the anti-christ, they are slipping, more and more westerners are finally waking up to their power , corruption, deceptiveness and games
                      US CIA trains afghans and arms them against the "enemy" Russkies, and then turns on them, its really interesting watching their games. only how 3 million civilians in the middle east get raped by US soldiers, murdered and tortured to justify capture of "sadam" as opposed to 3000 US die on their soil - its terrorism when anyone invades a western country, but justified when US does it. They deliberately bury the Afghan sailor at sea to antagonise the so called terrorist groups (armed by the US ) of course, and then if there is no revenge forthcoming, will probably have a team of US elite stage another sept 11 so they can justify another "war on terror"
                      US makes me sick. How dare they kill millions of innocent civilians, decent people to test out their weapons and war games on, and JUSTIFY it as well. I have a couple of friends in the US who say the same thing, am sick of watching news brainwashed and filtered "journalism" to the masses of people who do not question anything. And pissed off with the US forever for supplying Hellass with napalm bombs on MY Aegean people. Fuck you Uncle Sam
                      Last edited by julie; 05-05-2011, 02:55 AM.
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Whats with some of the Anti-US comments on here ?
                        There is no conspiracy, They threw the scumbag in the sea, I only wished they buried the islamofascist in Pig shit.

He was a legitimate target and props for taking the whackjob off this planet and as far as Im concerened the dumb paki's playing us for fools should also get a slap upside the head by Uncle Sam. Seriously some people need to wake up.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                          • May 2010

Point taken... I am sure a couple of electrodes in a strategic spot would work.

Not sure if I agree that the US is a Christian fundamentalist state though.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                            Whats with some of the Anti-US comments on here ?
                            There is no conspiracy, They threw the scumbag in the sea, I only wished they buried the islamofascist in Pig shit.

He was a legitimate target and props for taking the whackjob off this planet and as far as Im concerened the dumb paki's playing us for fools should also get a slap upside the head by Uncle Sam. Seriously some people need to wake up.
                            I think you need to wake up. If you can't see what was wrong with how things have transpired you're the one who needs a slap upside the head.

The Americans can't preach democracy, justice and human rights to everybody around the world, whilst they blatantly abuse the sovereignty of nations, condone executions, promote hit squads in defiance of international laws, treaties and conventions and deny any man justice and rights to a fair trial...

Instead we have an ever changing landscape of disinformation coming from Washington...people should question what the Obama Administration has set in motion...

Comment

• Voltron
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

I think you need to wake up. If you can't see what was wrong with how things have transpired you're the one who needs a slap upside the head.

The Americans can't preach democracy, justice and human rights to everybody around the world, whilst they blatantly abuse the sovereignty of nations, condone executions, promote hit squads in defiance of international laws, treaties and conventions and deny any man justice and rights to a fair trial...

Instead we have an ever changing landscape of disinformation coming from Washington...people should question what the Obama Administration has set in motion...
                              Its called Karma. The fascist had it coming to him and the only reason why we didnt nail the SOB sooner was because of the focus in Iraq and Afghanistan. Clinton was close to nabbing him when he was in office. Bush JR had put the operation on the backburner when he went on his neo-con crusade in Iraq for albeit different purposes altogether.

Obama (im not a fan) said in his pre-election that he would focus on Alqaida and he did. Then you got the paki's holding out for who knows how long. My only complaint is that they shouldnt of doubletapped his ass so fast. As far as the Intel, Im sure they found plenty of it in the house. They didnt need him, it was an obvious kill mission.

As far as kill squads, if your referring to Blackwater than that is private organisation. The death penalty ? Im for it under 110% no doubt convictions. You have a better world leader to suggest at this point ?

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Its called Karma. The fascist had it coming to him and the only reason why we didnt nail the SOB sooner was because of the focus in Iraq and Afghanistan. Clinton was close to nabbing him when he was in office. Bush JR had put the operation on the backburner when he went on his neo-con crusade in Iraq for albeit different purposes altogether.
                                I'm not sure if you know what's going on here...?
                                America's intervention in Afghanistan was a response to the events of Sept 11 2001.

When the media talks of the decade long search for ObL, it is from this period in 2001 when America invaded Afghanistan in search of ObL and his Taliban hosts. This was the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak. After many terrorist acts orchestrated by ObL and his followers against American interests in Africa, the Middle East and on US soil.

The Clinton Administration had numerous opportunities to apprehend and kill ObL but failed to act even against the best advice from the intelligence community and American politicians considered experts in this field. In some ways, the Adminstrations support for the KLA during that period was seen as a form of defacto support for ObL as well.

Obama (im not a fan) said in his pre-election that he would focus on Alqaida and he did. Then you got the paki's holding out for who knows how long. My only complaint is that they shouldnt of doubletapped his ass so fast. As far as the Intel, Im sure they found plenty of it in the house. They didnt need him, it was an obvious kill mission.
                                Since 1996, certain sections of the American intelligence community have lamented the fact that ObL had escaped apprehension because of the information that he could have provided...

As far as kill squads, if your referring to Blackwater than that is private organisation. The death penalty ? Im for it under 110% no doubt convictions. You have a better world leader to suggest at this point ?
                                No, I'm not refering to Blackwater...I'm refering to the Obama administration who have gloated about the operation and turned it into a media circus...I think there's something seriously wrong with entering a sovereign nation without the knowledge of the host government and executing people...

Some interesting reading...

Comment

Working...
                                X