Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

As greece demonstrated as well others how one can go bankrupt when there is open slather on the funds without any thought of paying it back.It should be a country's right to determine whether it really wants to be part of a morally bankrupt organization as the eu.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

As greece demonstrated as well others how one can go bankrupt when there is open slather on the funds without any thought of paying it
      That really sums it up why the EU is so attractive to some although you would not say it out load

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
        She basically says that EU is already dead. If this woman becomes the president of France and she is leading the polls now, then EU wont be exist in 2013.
        Onur, her father's perceptions aside, is there anything specifically that you object to in relation to her policies?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Onur, her father's perceptions aside, is there anything specifically that you object to in relation to her policies?
          No, not at all. I liked her point of view so far. She seems like a true patriot rather than a stupid anti-muslim fascist party leaders like in Bulgaria, Netherlands. Other far-rightist parties in EU is not like her, they blame immigrants or Turks for about everything but Le Pen talks about immigration issues and gives reasonable information about it and i fully respect to her point of view. She is right about that. As i don't wanna see 100.000s of illegal Armenian immigrants in Turkey or from any other country, she has a right to demand the same too.

She doesn't wanna see Turkey as a member of EU and i agree with her about this too. Already she says that when she becomes a president, she will leave EU in about 6 months if EU doesn't transforms itself to respect all nation states and their own laws. She calls this as "liberation of France from the EU straightjacket".

Watch this one. Her interview in 01 May.2011;
          YouTube - ‪Marine Le Pen to RT: We fight for French identity‬‏

For example, Turkey has diplomatic relations with France for more than 500 years but since Sarkozy came to power, we basically have no relation with them. This worries me to by being a Francophone. These pro-EU, federalists, colonialists and so-called "christian ethnic Europeans"(whatever that means!) are so dangerous for world peace. They ignore the people themselves and only act for money, for the economical benefits of their few own elites. Also, their stupid colonial and immigrant policies causes the rise of idiotic anti-muslim, anti-Turkish movements in Europe.

When Le Pen becomes president of France, then i am sure we will have excellent relations with them based on mutual respect because there wont be such a problem as EU and we will be much better, focusing on our economical relations.

Europe needs a true patriot and secular politicians like her, who can stand up and say that "It`s the pro-EU colonialists like Sarkozy who causes the influx of immigrants because they interfere to the middle-east and bomb their homelands, destroying their lives in there and then encouraging them to work in EU as a cheap labor force. You should remember the family values and have kids to sustain your population increase and don't blame muslims just because of that. You should remember your French, German, Dutch etc. identities and do not adopt a fake European identity because Europe is a geographical term, not an ethnicity".

Europe doesn't need the medieval-headed ones who consider themselves "christian European" and who has anti-muslim rhetoric for no reason. For example in the interview, Le Pen says that she will change the French constitution to return to their true secular roots and she says that the French state will not recognize any religious group in France. This is what we have in Turkey since 1930s because Turkey adopted secular laws from France. We still have same laws today and let alone veils it`s not allowed to wear even headscarves in schools or in any public institution in Turkey but France forgot their secularist roots today and dealing with idiotic religious things because current French ruling party says that they are "christian Europeans", defining their state with a religion and this eventually causes religious conflicts and problems in their country. As you know, Sarkozy is not even French but he is a neo-catholic European jew from Hungary/Salonika!!!
          Last edited by Onur; 05-31-2011, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

Onur, The way things are going in Greece i think even the Greeks themselves will be jumping ship.
            Hilarious, because nema ships to jump from anymore - seized by the German creditors. 2nd funniest thing today. 1st? "sakate gosti"

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-31-2011, 04:06 AM.
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Mk allready greeks are abandoning"ship" to come to macedonia because life is cheaper there.I think it will be only a matter of time as conditions start to bite on the ordinary citizen.Greece can't be expected to pay the debt just with the tourist dollar which is a miniscule drop in the bucket.Me thinks a huge revolt agains't the govt may not be that far off.
              Last edited by George S.; 05-31-2011, 04:23 AM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                Mk allready greeks are abandoning"ship" to come to macedonia because life is cheaper there.I think it will be only a matter of time as conditions start to bite on the ordinary citizen.Greece can't be expected to pay the debt just with the tourist dollar which is a miniscule drop in the bucket.Me thinks a huge revolt agains't the govt may not be that far off.
                It's going to turn very ugly in Greece this summer and this should be considered carefully when traveling - use, extreme caution when visiting Athens and Solun and under no circumstances should ethnic Macedonians from diaspora get themselves involved in the war - citizens vs government(s)
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-31-2011, 11:44 AM.
                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Onur, a few questions mate.

-During the Ottoman period, What language did the Jews in Solun speak, would it be Yiddish?

-And from what period roughly would these Jews have been in Solun.

-Where were they prior to settling in Solun.

Its just that iv'e watched a documentary on Jews in Eastern Europe and only just learned something new. The Jews in Europe spoke Yiddish which is different to Hebrew (its news to me). A professor said that the Yiddish language, was developed as a fusion of German dialects with Hebrew, Aramaic, Slavic languages and traces of Romance languages. Now knowing there were many Jews living in Solun, I am curious if Macedonian language had any influence in this Yiddish. Thats If the Jews of Solun were a factor (playing part in the Slavic part of the fusion). If so. then if solun was Greek or populated by Greeks, why is Greek not part of this fusion that created Yiddish.

This could not prove anything for or against Greeks, but its interesting.
                  Last edited by Bill77; 06-20-2011, 12:41 AM.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

The language you are looking for Bill is Ladino if I recall correctly.
                    Jews who were kicked out of Spain.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      The language you are looking for Bill is Ladino if I recall correctly.
                      Jews who were kicked out of Spain.
                      Sorry mate, i'm not quite sure what you mean. But from what i can gather, these Yiddish speaking Jews would have been late comers to Macedonia (assuming they were resettled from Spain). Therefore, this Yiddish speaking language (where many languages fused together including slavic Languages) would have already been around before any of the Macedonian speakers from Solun can influence the creation of this Yiddish language.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Not Yiddish, Ladino.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          Onur, a few questions mate.

-During the Ottoman period, What language did the Jews in Solun speak, would it be Yiddish?

-And from what period roughly would these Jews have been in Solun.

-Where were they prior to settling in Solun.
                          Jews in Salonika, along with all the Jews of Anatolia and Balkans spoke a language called Ladino. It had Spanish, Aramaic, Hebrew, Turkish, Arabic vocabulary, on top of medieval Spanish grammar. In 8th century, muslim Arabs conquered today`s Spain by defeating Visigoth kingdom in there. They called the place as the Andalusian kingdom. Arabs and Jews from middle-east and northern Africa migrated and then lived in there for about 750 years. The Ladino language formed in Andalusia during that 750 years of time. When catholics were able to defeat Arabs in late 15th century, they forced muslims and Jews to convert as christians or die. Then Ottoman authorities sent several ships to there to saves their lives and deported all Arabs of Andalusia to the coastal towns of Libya, Algeria etc. and all the Jews to Izmir, Istanbul and Salonika.

So, Balkanic and Anatolian Jews have no relation with eastern European Jews who spoke Yiddish. Their origins and Judaic sects are different too. Yiddish speaking eastern European Jews are largely Ashkenazim, Ladino speaking formerly Andalusian Jews are Sephardi.

If you are interested with what was the relation between slavic and yiddish languages, read these books;

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

And these too;

LINGUISTICS: YIDDISH LANGUAGE

Wexler, Paul. The Ashkenazic Jews: A Slavo-Turkic People in Search of a Jewish Identity. Columbus, OH: Slavica, 1993.

Zeiden, Herbert Guy. "Davenen: A Turkic Etymology." Yiddish 10:2-3 (1996): 96-99.

Zeiden, Herbert Guy. "Khazar/Kipchak Turkisms in Yiddish: Words and Surnames." Yiddish 11:1-2 (1998): 81-92.

Cross-referenced: Wexler, Paul. Two-Tiered Relexification in Yiddish: Jews, Sorbs, Khazars, and the Kiev-Polessian Dialect. Berlin: Mouton de Gruyter, 2002. Argues that Khazars adopted a form of East Slavic spoken in southern Belarus and northern Ukraine during the Middle Ages and may have subsequently transmitted East Slavic elements to Yiddish.

Cross-referenced: Wexler, Paul. "What Yiddish Teaches Us about the Role of the Khazars in the Ashkenazic Ethnogenesis." Khazarskiy al'manax 2 (Kharkiv, 2004): 117-135.

This is a tricky issue for the Jewish world. Zionists largely erased the Yiddish language, spoken by 90% of the Jews before WW-2. They abandoned their own mother tongue in favor of biblical Hebrew, because Yiddish had traces and clues of their eastern European, Slavic, Turkic origin. It`s something they wanna forget because it contradicts their Zionist philosophy.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Thanks for that crash course mate. What threw me was the story about Yiddish speaking jews in eastern Europe. Googled maps of eastern Europe and i got maps covering Macedonia.

Comment

Working...
                            X