X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

Libya faces a number of nightmare scenarios, from a new civil war between rival factions to the rise of al Qaeda-affiliated Islamists, should a power vacuum plunge the country into a new phase of lawlessness and chaos.

Libyan power vacuum could lead to nightmare scenarios

Hardly a nightmare much of the same debris really

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links

Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the Libyan rebel leader, has said jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq are on the front lines of the battle against Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

Western Goverments alleys with AQ in Libya

Comment

• Po-drum
      • Mar 2009

Pepe Escobar: Al-Qaeda asset leading rebels in Tripoli - YouTube
      Macedonia - my shoulders from ruins and skies

Comment

• Onur
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
        Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...eda-links.html
        This is just an another confirmation for the suspicions of Al-Qaida being an organization created by CIA.

Btw, i just saw that one of the sons of Gaddafi says that they are coming to the Tripoli with 20.000 armed youth to take back the city or die if necessary;
        Libya live: 20,000 armed youths 'heading to Tripoli', claims heir
        Live coverage of Libya as Gaddafi's heir Saif al-Islam gives final war cry saying "victory is close".

Saif al-Islam is claiming to be hiding in a suburb outside Tripoli and says his father Col Gaddafi is well. He has again urged Libyans to wage war of attrition against rebel "rats". Interestingly, he says nobody loyal to the regime would surrender to the rebels. Given that his brother Saadi is reportedly offering to surrender "to end the bloodshed", this could indicate a rift in the Gaddafi family.

He slammed NATO, which helped oust his father from Tripoli by providing air support to rebels, saying the alliance was now supporting an ex-al Qaeda member who he said had been appointed to a senior position in the capital Tripoli. "You will regret this a lot," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ibya-live.html

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

USA and the west in general are obliged to create islamist states in middle-east. They have to do that otherwise they cannot leech their energy sources. In a democratic middle-east, Israel wouldn't survive for more than a year and people would never let western corporate giants to leech their own natural gas, oil, minerals etc.

The trick is simple; put puppet dictator in reign, let him run wild with fascist, authoritarian ways, until his people gets scared to death about the dictator and his regime. Let their clergy get bigger, fatter and richer, then use the islamic religious dogmas to put his people in sleep, manipulate them `till their minds gets fckup up.

You know what, actually western world is not that different at all. Instead of dictators, they use federalist, liberal bureaucrats there, who are also the slaves of the same corporate giants. Let the church get bigger, more powerful and let the big bearded guys manipulate the masses until their minds gets fcked up. While degenerating people`s real identities, keep generating the new but fake ones like "being Europeans", "christian brotherhood" etc.

Whole world runs over the idea of the clash of east and west. The politicians and clergy are always the partners in crime regardless of east or west, islam or christianity. But to me, whole thing is just working for few elites but harmful for humanity.
          Last edited by Onur; 09-01-2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Your anology Onur is spot on
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Onur, stop being so negative.
              There is always hope ... just watch some Disney movies and take a pill
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

No RTG, i am actually optimist about that. I was just trying to describe the situation of past century `till our age but i think people are started to wake up and realize the truths.

I believe that in our lifetime, we will see the disappearance of many norms of the 20th century, maybe destruction of capitalist world too, i don't know. I am not sure what will exactly happen but i am sure that something will happen , a change. The biggest clue for that is the more aggressive policies of the great powers in the past decade. We know that if a power elite is about to die, they become more aggressive as it starts to be in the death agony.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

onur the fight on libiya hasn't ended .Gadafi & etc are fighting on & saying they are not giving up.What do you think?
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Paper: Croat and Serb mercenaries executed in Libya
                    Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Libyan rebels have executed nine Croatian and 12 Serbian mercenaries who fought with fugitive leader Moamer Gaddafi's forces against the uprising that toppled his regime, the Zabreb daily Vecernji List reported late Monday.

The paper quoting a rebel fighter as a source, said the mercenaries were seized in a Libyan insurance building in the city of Misurata.

There were additional mercenaries slain from Bosnia, Ukraine, Russia and Colombia, the newspaper reported.

Many experienced soldiers from the wars in the former Yugoslavia reportedly went to Libya to fight with Gaddafi's forces against the rebels, who now control most of the country including Tripoli and are fighting fierce battles near Sirte, the hometown of the former Libyan leader, who is still on the run.

We all know they are not ethinc Serb's or Crow's
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

TLWR, are you suggesting that they're Bosniaks rather than Croats or Serbs?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

gadafi has a lot of money & resources at his disposal as for merceneries they are a dime dozen.
                        Last edited by George S.; 09-13-2011, 11:34 PM. Reason: edit
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                          Banned
                          • May 2011

The Libyan Insurgents are known as incompetent shitty fighters that is why Mercenaries have been attracted to Libya for a good pay day

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            TLWR, are you suggesting that they're Bosniaks rather than Croats or Serbs?
                            SOM
                            My guess would be shiptari is what TLWR was alluding to!
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Not sure how many of them there are in Croatia, Bosnia or Serbia.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                              X