Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

A Russian military unit has arrived in Syria, according to Russian news reports, a development that a United Nations Security Council source told ABC News was "a bomb" certain to have serious repercussions.

Comment

• fatso
      • Sep 2008

Onur said:

You are a prime a..hole

That"s the best you got. Well, I will give you an opportunity to say that to my face where ever you wish. I'm all over North America and frequent Europe. Heck, I'll even buy beers or Turkish coffee !

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

So Fatso after the niceties of free beer & turkish cofee after that the desert POW! right on the kisser.Why don't you two meet & make up.Two citizens of the world.Two human beings.That would set a perfect example if only we could extend it to governments.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          So Fatso after the niceties of free beer & turkish cofee after that the desert POW! right on the kisser.Why don't you two meet & make up.Two citizens of the world.Two human beings.That would set a perfect example if only we could extend it to governments.
          I think your Turkish friend would rather hide behind his PC than meet up with me....I have no problem meeting him.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

well let him answer whether he is hiding behind the pc.Maybe he want's to meet you to discuss what's on your mind.But it doesn't need to be in a hostile manner.What kind of invitation is it you'll travel half way around the world just to pop him one.I'm sure he is fully capable of defending himself.I shouldn't preempt anything on him.I'll let him answer that.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              well let him answer whether he is hiding behind the pc.Maybe he want's to meet you to discuss what's on your mind.But it doesn't need to be in a hostile manner.What kind of invitation is it you'll travel half way around the world just to pop him one.I'm sure he is fully capable of defending himself.I shouldn't preempt anything on him.I'll let him answer that.
              Oh Georgie, who said I was going to pop him one....Why would we discuss what's on my mind ?
              I"m just giving him an opportunity to call me what ever he wants to my face instead of hide behind his PC...otherwise he can shut up.

Carry on with your foolish comments.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

well we should let him respond.If you aren't harming him why bother to go there what's that going to achieve.I assume the whole thing is you are going to meet & you want him to say to your face.That's just asking for trouble.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

Russian Troops enter Syria

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

A Russian military unit has arrived in Syria, according to Russian news reports, a development that a United Nations Security Council source told US media would have serious repercussions.

Russian Media on the other hand said this was a clear sign by the Russians to foreign powers operating inside Syria to be careful what they do.
                  Russia, one of President Bashar al-Assad's strongest allies despite US and French condemnation of the government's crackdown on the country's "rebels", has repeatedly blocked the United Nations Security Council's attempts to halt the violence, accusing the U.S. and its allies of trying to start another war.

Now the Russian Black Sea fleet's Iman tanker has arrived in the Syrian port of Tartus on the Mediterranean Sea with an anti-terror squad from the Russian Marines aboard according to the Interfax news agency. The Assad government has insisted it is fighting a terrorist insurgency. The Russian news reports did not elaborate on the Russian troops' mission in Syria or if they are expected to leave the port.

The presence of Russian troops in Syria could be a "pretty obvious" show of support to the regime, according to Russian security expert Mark Galeotti.

-------------

Good move Russia

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Latest fashion for the foreign troops in Afghanistan;
                    "The infidel" gear and accessories.

The Pork Eating Crusader Patch Is A Huge Hit With Troops In Afghanistan
                    With tensions at an all time high in Afghanistan following the Koran burnings, the urination video, and the killing of 16 civilians, attention is now falling on a long line of "Infidel" apparel and gear.

Exhausted from how they feel they're being perceived, troops have taken to wearing patches and carrying items that label themselves infidels, and offer translation in local dialect.

In the Muslim world an infidel means literally "one without faith" who rejects the central teachings of Islam.
                    Military.com tracked down Clayton Montgomery at Mil-Spec Monkey, a large online seller of infidel gear, who says his most popular item by far is the "Pork Eating Crusader Patch."

The patch includes an image of a knight in a Crusade's tunic, eating what appears to be a large ham hock, and lest there be any confusion — a translation in Arabic.

They haven't gone unnoticed. The website Muslim Awakening, posts a picture of what appears to be a German soldier with the patch adhered to his combat uniform.

Other items are more subtle.

There is the Infidel Zippo advertised as: "This one is small enough to hold some personal meaning and not be in-your-face to everyone you meet. It’s perfect for pulling out at just the right moment to get the full effect."

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-...#ixzz1pLhImtyy
                    It says pork on the patch but we all know what the real crusaders ate in the medieval era.

Comment

• Brian
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2011

Now that's what Macedonia needs.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Fatso after the way you treated him i don't think he'll respond.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                          It says pork on the patch but we all know what the real crusaders ate in the medieval era.[/FONT]
                          Tastes like pork anyway apparently.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

today we say "get some pork on your fork".I suppose in crusaders time .grab it with bare hands.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Dont bet on Russia to come to our rescue.
                              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Zarni
                                Banned
                                • May 2011

I would like to see Macedonia approach Russia and ask them to base TOPOL missiles on our land and tell those American Pigs to go to hell

Comment

Working...
                                X