• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amphipolis
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by 777Bitola View Post
    I have family that is literally the last Macedonian village to Greece and have witnessed these migrants first hand when I was there this summer. Greece is dumping them at the border, a few months ago the defence minister of Greece even threatened EU saying if they didnt recieve bailout money they would respond by unleashing migrants to europe including former ISIS this video can easily be found

Edit: Here is the link to that http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10097432.html

Maybe if this fat ass wasnt eaten all the kebabi or whatever it is you greeks eat theyd have more money =)
    Greece is, in a sense, unleashing these people, meaning we're not keeping them here or blocking them from entering Greece. According to European Treaties (Dublin II) which are typically still valid, when these people appear at Germany, Sweden or Belgium they will be arrested and sent back to Greece.

I emphasized “typically”, because the treaties (protecting Germany and fucking Greece or Italy) are not essentially valid. Greece will not be able or willing to host them or send them back to Syria, Iraq, and Bangladesh so they will again set them free (to return to Germany) and so on.

Concentration camps in Greece are already full hosting an unclear number of illegal immigrants. Most of these people are rioting or trying to escape as they find the whole process too slow or contrary to their interests. There are also various programs (co-funded by European Union) that are giving these people expenses AND extra-money in order to voluntarily travel by airplane back to their countries.

===
    Last edited by Amphipolis; 08-24-2015, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

And any sympathy I had gone out the window.

Refugees at the Maedonian border refusing, Red Cross packages offered.
      You can clearly hear cries of "Alah Ahkbal" which suggests they have issue with the Red Cross on these packages....

Does Europe really want to be infested with these type of people?

Last edited by Bill77; 08-24-2015, 05:39 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
        These people (not exactly refugees) are all of them (from Kos, Lesvos and other islands). Greece gives a priority in registration of Syrians, but I'm not sure these are only or mostly Syrians.
        Up to 40,000 have entered into Macedonia in the past 2 months. Out of these, majority would be genuine refugees (Political asylum seekers) others are economic refugees (illegal immigrants) it's up to Greece to process them and deport those illegal immigrants . It's irresponsible of Greece to Move them on and wipe their hands clean.

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
        These people will avoid legal border crossings because they will be more easily stopped there.
        Or is it that Greece fear this which is why they are being led to an illegal crossing?
        There is no way in hell so many refugees can meet up in one particular crossing, without some guidance.
        Last edited by Bill77; 08-24-2015, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Amphipolis
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

This is a relevant amazing video (for those who haven't seen it).

Angela Merkel Tells Teenager She Can't Stay in Germany and makes her cry

July 16 -- At an emotional moment at a high school in Germany, Angela Merkel was confronted by a crying girl. The young Palestinian woman told the Chancellor...

Comment

• VMRO
            • Sep 2008

Refugee's refusing Aid in Macedonia due to Red Cross on boxes

Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

It looks quite damning to me.
              One opposing comment states the following:

I'm doubtful about the integrity of this news source, specially since many of these migrants are Christians ... I think they are trying to say that they refuse to accept help from the police force in front of a camera, while they were beating them the night before (or at least this is the only reasonable comment that I could find) ... I don't speak much Arabic, but I know that Cross in Arabic is Salib, and I didn't hear any of them say it.
              If they are rejecting the food because it has a cross on it, then it would be a really stupid thing to literally bite the hand that feeds them.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

They don't want to stay in shitholes like Macedonia, Greece, Serbia, Slovakia or even Hungary. A lot of these refugees are just mainly economical refugees - they have more money then the average person in the Balkans, most of my family in Macedonia cant even afford iphones or ipads yet there has been a lot of photos showing this refugees sitting on the ground charging their devices.

These refugees have high standards, they're very picky. They want to go into the worlds wealthiest countries, nothing less that the best will do for these war ravaged people. These entitled people deserve first class food and accommodation from poor Balkan and eastern European countries, only the best for these people that go around ruining the local infrastructure and critsizing everything because they are not getting first class things.

The Balkan and eastern European countries are smart, all you have to do is shut up and let them pass through like everyone else is doing. They are not our problem.

Quite ironic that these refugees are all going to western Europe (with Germany and france in particular). Cant wait for western Europe to be 'culturally enriched'. Serves them right for supporting islamists in the balkand and supporting fanatics in the middle east. Cant wait for the lefties and feminists to be eaten alive by their pet muslims

Comment

• Dejan
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                  They don't want to stay in shitholes like Macedonia, Greece, Serbia, Slovakia or even Hungary.
                  That's one thing we should be happy about in this situation
                  You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    Up to 40,000 have entered into Macedonia in the past 2 months. Out of these, majority would be genuine refugees (Political asylum seekers) others are economic refugees (illegal immigrants) it's up to Greece to process them and deport those illegal immigrants . It's irresponsible of Greece to Move them on and wipe their hands clean.
                    LOL, yes. From a German point-of-view the ideal thing would be for Greece to block them with her own means or a minimal cost. From a Greek point-of-view the ideal would be for Turkey to do it, and so on.

Yesterday, Germany lifted Dublin II regarding themselves and Syrians. That means Syrians can apply for asylum in Germany without being sent back to Greece. It means "Syrians you can come here".

Or is it that Greece fear this which is why they are being led to an illegal crossing?
                    There is no way in hell so many refugees can meet up in one particular crossing, without some guidance.
                    It has been published and discussed on how they have guidance from their trafficking networks and how they also use social media to help each other and find the easiest path or report obstacles.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014

Out of these, majority would be genuine refugees (Political asylum seekers) others are economic refugees (illegal immigrants)
                      I'm afraid I don't buy this distinction. If your house is bombed, if your town is taken by ISIS you run to the safest place. That is a refugee. Now if you walk to... Sweden and say "save me I'm hunted" what does that make you?

Also,

(a) while Syria is in a civil war that doesn't make every Syrian a refugee.

(b) Political asylum is not for refugees, it's for people like Michael Snowden, Julian Assange, Jafar Panahi or even Abdullah Otsalan. i don't see anyone providing them asylum.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Greece's defence minister threatens to send migrants including jihadists to Western Europe
                        Panos Kammenos, Greece's defence minister, threatens to open country's borders to refugees – including potential members of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) - unless Athens receives debt crisis support.....

Panos Kammenos, Greece's defence minister, threatens to open country's borders to refugees – including potential members of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) - unless Athens receives debt crisis support

Comment

• Amphipolis
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

Greece's defence minister threatens to send migrants including jihadists to Western Europe
                          Panos Kammenos, Greece's defence minister, threatens to open country's borders to refugees – including potential members of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) - unless Athens receives debt crisis support.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...rn-Europe.html
                          This is from March (5 months ago) and you can say it's already happening. The issue of potential ISIS members has been raised by many; are there any? are there not? I don't think these people wear signs or something.

The right thing for Greece would be to deport all of them to Turkey; the first short-term result is that some would come back or stop coming through this path in these numbers.

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

I've wanted to comment on this topic for a while now but have been too busy, so I'm just going to go on a rant here.

First off It is bullshit that Greece is literally bringing migrants from their islands to illegal border crossing with Macedonia. The migrants are already in an EU country so why the fuck should Macedonia even be a part of this whole fiasco?

Then Fuck Brussels and the EU for demanding that Macedonia "handle" this in a certain way. We are taking in 5% of our total population per month in refugees. On top of that they want us to feed, cloth and hospitalize them. We have places in Macedonia that are just as poor as some of the places these people come from. Why the hell would Macedonia accommodate tens of thousands of middle eastern migrants when there are tens of thousands of Macedonians it can not take care of. Why should we waste resources we dont have, on a problem we cause, on behalf of a "union" we are not allowed to be a part of.

They did the same shit to us when they made us take all those Kosovo refugees, how did that one turn out for us?

There are reports out of Italy that these migrants are protesting for better food, better housing and even cellphones, yes mobile phones.

The thing that the mass media seems to be missing is that most of the "poor" migrants are not poor at all. The poor people either went to Jordan, and other neighboring countries by foot, or are still stuck in a war zone. The cold fact is that making your way out of war torn Syria, all the way to Germany, is not cheap, it takes thousands of dollars, smugglers, and sophisticated means. You dont just walk from Syria to Germany. Most of these people are well off, and are using this opportunity to get a better life in Europe, which I get. The media is not being honest about this one (big shocker).

The worst part is, that this is only the beginning. The flow of migrants is going to double. Hungary is almost done building a wall on their border with Serbia. What do you suppose will happen then when these migrants cant go further north than Serbia?

Also what about potential terrorists among these migrants? With thousands of people rushing across a border its a free for all. You have no clue who you have just let into your home. Its not a question of if its a question of how many terrorists have we just let into mainland Europe. The consequences of this will also be felt soon enough.

Sadly the numbers at the Macedonian border will become so large that we will be incapable of controlling the situation, we already are incapable at the current flow. Instead of trying to stop the flow, Macedonia and other Balkan nations should band together and literally put these migrants on buses and drive them right to Brussels and leave them there.

On top of that I've had to watch the fucking news for a week talk about how mean we were to the migrants. Why are we always the bad guy in every fucking thing that happens?

America drops bombs all over the world = Good guys. Macedonia gets attacked by 40 terrorists = Bad guys. Donald Trump purposes that Mexican immigrants are rapists and criminals and wants to build wall to keep them out = surge in popularity. Macedonia tries to bring order to 3000 people stampeding across an illegal border = bad guys

Whats the point in trying?

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                              I've wanted to comment on this topic for a while now but have been too busy, so I'm just going to go on a rant here.

First off It is bullshit that Greece is literally bringing migrants from their islands to illegal border crossing with Macedonia. The migrants are already in an EU country so why the fuck should Macedonia even be a part of this whole fiasco?

Then Fuck Brussels and the EU for demanding that Macedonia "handle" this in a certain way. We are taking in 5% of our total population per month in refugees. On top of that they want us to feed, cloth and hospitalize them. We have places in Macedonia that are just as poor as some of the places these people come from. Why the hell would Macedonia accommodate tens of thousands of middle eastern migrants when there are tens of thousands of Macedonians it can not take care of. Why should we waste resources we dont have, on a problem we cause, on behalf of a "union" we are not allowed to be a part of.

They did the same shit to us when they made us take all those Kosovo refugees, how did that one turn out for us?

There are reports out of Italy that these migrants are protesting for better food, better housing and even cellphones, yes mobile phones.

The thing that the mass media seems to be missing is that most of the "poor" migrants are not poor at all. The poor people either went to Jordan, and other neighboring countries by foot, or are still stuck in a war zone. The cold fact is that making your way out of war torn Syria, all the way to Germany, is not cheap, it takes thousands of dollars, smugglers, and sophisticated means. You dont just walk from Syria to Germany. Most of these people are well off, and are using this opportunity to get a better life in Europe, which I get. The media is not being honest about this one (big shocker).

The worst part is, that this is only the beginning. The flow of migrants is going to double. Hungary is almost done building a wall on their border with Serbia. What do you suppose will happen then when these migrants cant go further north than Serbia?

Also what about potential terrorists among these migrants? With thousands of people rushing across a border its a free for all. You have no clue who you have just let into your home. Its not a question of if its a question of how many terrorists have we just let into mainland Europe. The consequences of this will also be felt soon enough.

Sadly the numbers at the Macedonian border will become so large that we will be incapable of controlling the situation, we already are incapable at the current flow. Instead of trying to stop the flow, Macedonia and other Balkan nations should band together and literally put these migrants on buses and drive them right to Brussels and leave them there.

On top of that I've had to watch the fucking news for a week talk about how mean we were to the migrants. Why are we always the bad guy in every fucking thing that happens?

America drops bombs all over the world = Good guys. Macedonia gets attacked by 40 terrorists = Bad guys. Donald Trump purposes that Mexican immigrants are rapists and criminals and wants to build wall to keep them out = surge in popularity. Macedonia tries to bring order to 3000 people stampeding across an illegal border = bad guys

Right on, from A to Z mate.
                              I agree.
                              ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                              ― George Orwell

Comment

• Nikolaj
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Gocka View Post

Very well said.

Comment

Working...
                                X