• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amphipolis
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
    Ans how can you be so sure what is false and what is true?
    Were you among the people that provided the migrants with the maps? Or do you have a friend/relative who was?
    Because other than that I can't see how you would be in a position to determine what is true and what is false.
    At the moment it is not known who produced and provided the maps. Blum just denied it (that happened an hour ago) and before that, German media considered his (signed) involvement improbable.

The NGOs and volunteers are a little ambiguous (morally and legally) in their actions. Usually they don't guide or stop the migrants, they just follow and help. The same goes for the journalists. They will follow them anywhere to take spectacular photos.

In my opinion this was probably organized by the traders or by the intelligence among the migrants.

This note said in Solution: Point 3 that if you illegally cross the borders alone or in small groups you will be arrested by the police or army, but if we are too many no police or army can stop us.

At the moment we know this is wrong, but it was a logical effort and this is the logic that had brought them up to where they are. This is basically the logic of these people.

Last edited by Amphipolis; 03-15-2016, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
      At the moment it is not known who produced and provided the maps. Blum just denied it (that happened an hour ago) and before that, German media considered his (signed) involvement improbable.

The NGOs and volunteers are a little ambiguous (morally and legally) in their actions. Usually they don't guide or stop the migrants, they just follow and help. The same goes for the journalists. They will follow them anywhere to take spectacular photos.

In my opinion this was probably organized by the traders or by the intelligence among the migrants.

This note said in Solution: Point 3 that if you illegally cross the borders alone or in small groups you will be arrested by the police or army, but if we are too many no police or army can stop us.

At the moment we know this is wrong, but it was a logical effort and this is the logic that had brought them up to where they are. This is basically the logic of these people.
      Yet none of the above answers my original question to you.
      You said that the red parts of the article were false and the blue ones were true.
      How can you be so sure that it is the case? Because the Greek media say that or...?
      ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
      ― George Orwell

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Poligiros View Post
        There is a bigger agenda at hand, in my opinion the Republic of Macedonia status quo may change in the next 10 years, with Soros etc being the instigators....
        So what is your take on the situation? I don't think the EU is happy with the macedonian border shutdown, its adding pressure to the master plan.
        So, Mr Athenian toe kisser, would you care to enlighten us on what this "bigger agenda" and "master plan" is?
        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

If the greater powers deem it, you will find Republic macedonia entering NATO in return for Greek debt write off, if its in the power holders agenda and interests. Maybe the Balkans are easier to control when everyone is divided ?
          Greek, given your ability to use capital letters appropriately elsewhere, I would have banned your maggot Greek arse just for your inability to use a capital M on Macedonia.

Notwithstanding this, I like how you have tied NATO entry with a Greek debt forgiveness strategy. It reeks of ouzo and grik coffee in a late night conspiracy binge at your favourite grik kafeneio. Is your mother still cooking your best meals? Have you moved out of home yet or are you 50 and still there?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Poligiros
            Banned
            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Greek, given your ability to use capital letters appropriately elsewhere, I would have banned your maggot Greek arse just for your inability to use a capital M on Macedonia.

Notwithstanding this, I like how you have tied NATO entry with a Greek debt forgiveness strategy. It reeks of ouzo and grik coffee in a late night conspiracy binge at your favourite grik kafeneio. Is your mother still cooking your best meals? Have you moved out of home yet or are you 50 and still there?
            Risto,

everything is a greek "con spiros e" with you. You do realise I am quite busy, therefore do not get a chance to check for capitalisation.

Just wanted to obtain opinions on current migrant crisis, however you obviously disagree that Republic of Macedonia will obtain entry into these institutions in the near future?? I have a feeling the greater powers may require entry sooner rather than later.

Do you believe Northern europeans (Germans etc) are happy with Republic Macedonia's border actions? It has lead to migrant pressure in the scheme of things, but most nations further north are impressed.

I am in my early 40s married with kids, moved out at 26 when I took overseas contracts. Hope you are still living the dream in Brahma lodge or the far northern suburbs you frequent ;-)

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I have never lived any dreams in Brahma Lodge. I have lived in the western suburbs of sunny Adelaide all my life. And I am known. Unlike you, Greek.

You seem to not be busy enough to include a capital G for Greece. I stopped doing that kind of thing years ago, Greek. I grew up.

But feel free to explain the connection of NATO entry with any Greek debt forgiveness. Flesh it out megale.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Poligiros
                Banned
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                I have never lived any dreams in Brahma Lodge. I have lived in the western suburbs of sunny Adelaide all my life. And I am known. Unlike you, Greek.

But feel free to explain the connection of NATO entry with any Greek debt forgiveness. Flesh it out megale.
                Thanks "Risto the known one", I prefer to keep a low profile in sunny Adelaide, whenever I am around :-) Western suburbs, you must be doing well for yourself, property tends to increase in predominant Hellenic areas such as Mile End, Torrensville, Thebarton, Croydon. Do you attend St George? Hope you don't vote for amateurish, uninformed Koutsandumbdumb ?

I don't want to go off topic, but with all the complications of debt, migrant crisis, the pathetic SYRIZA government is trying to extract funds from the EU, in a strategically poorer way than Turkey. Therefore, I believe the government has been testing the waters, by throwing the "Macedonia" word around in the Hellenic press, to gauge public reaction.

Based on this assumption,the government may take the bait (in the form of a large cash donation or debt write down), if the greater powers deem it advantageous to admit RePuBlic of Macedonia in the nato summit. On the flip side, if the "greater powers" want to use the Albanians for destabilisation or strategic purposes, the name impasse continues...

Watch this space.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Thanks "Risto the known one", I prefer to keep a low profile in sunny Adelaide, whenever I am around :-) Western suburbs, you must be doing well for yourself, property tends to increase in predominant Hellenic areas such as Mile End, Torrensville, Thebarton, Croydon. Do you attend St George? Hope you don't vote for amateurish, uninformed Koutsandumbdumb ?

I don't want to go off topic, but with all the complications of debt, migrant crisis, the pathetic SYRIZA government is trying to extract funds from the EU, in a strategically poorer way than Turkey. Therefore, I believe the government has been testing the waters, by throwing the "Macedonia" word around in the Hellenic press, to gauge public reaction.

Based on this assumption,the government may take the bait (in the form of a large cash donation or debt write down), if the greater powers deem it advantageous to admit RePuBlic of Macedonia in the nato summit. On the flip side, if the "greater powers" want to use the Albanians for destabilisation or strategic purposes, the name impasse continues...

Watch this space.
                  I'm tipping that the EU 'old boys' couldn't give a rats arse if Macedonia was ever in the EU or not, likewise with NATO...to think that there's some 'grand plan' as you do, is typical of the mental retardation of most of your kind and your deluded belief that somehow the entire universe revolves around the 'hellenes'...you're (the Greeks) like every other pissant on the planet, you're important to the ECB and the single European currency idea, the easiest solution would be to cut you loose but that would only lead to contagion which the ECB couldn't control...that's it champ.

Even with the migrant crisis, you're merely upholding (barely) the one geopolitical need that the west has of you, to be the trip wire on the eastern front...you're given some leverage in your incompetence because the west understands it could be much worse to totally alienate you.

As for the Macedonia name dropping, please spare me your bullshit that this is a litmus test to gauge public opinion...I liken it to the hunt for Osama bin Laden...poor ObL, he had to be on the money every single day whilst on the run, meanwhile the 'hunters' just had to wait for a single fuck-up and it was game over.
                  The same can be said for you fuckin clowns who hadn't uttered ever the word Macedonia, but dickheads are always easily convinced in dubious ideas and when you hold no real convictions for an idea you're bound to fuck up sooner or later...

Comment

• Poligiros
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    I'm tipping that the EU 'old boys' couldn't give a rats arse if Macedonia was ever in the EU or not, likewise with NATO...somehow the entire universe revolves around the 'hellenes'...you're (the Greeks) like every other pissant on the planet, you're important to the ECB and the single European currency idea, the easiest solution would be to cut you loose but that would only lead to contagion which the ECB couldn't control...that's it champ.

Even with the migrant crisis, you're merely upholding (barely) the one geopolitical need that the west has of you, to be the trip wire on the eastern front...

The same can be said for you fuckin clowns who hadn't uttered ever the word Macedonia, but dickheads are always easily convinced in dubious ideas and when you hold no real convictions for an idea you're bound to fuck up sooner or later...
                    You seem to have summed it up perfectly, but in a contradicting manner? Even though we are extremely disliked by the powers, the EU sort of does revolve around The Hellenic Republic, as we are in fact the buffer or "trip wire" on the eastern front as you eloquently put it! Better us, than 10million fanatical islamists.

As for the Republic of Macedonia, the EU 'old boys' would take you in a heartbeat if they required your nation to act as a secondary buffer zone or if there was a need to gain some kind of a geopolitical advantage. As a loose example, the EU would call your country "Ancient Gods of Macedonia" if your government agreed to repatriate 100,000 muslim immigrants from northern european nations.

IMO, there may have been a major need for Republic Macedonia to increase NATO troop numbers with the escalating Russian/Syrian alliance and balance of power.

Amazingly, just as the people of Europe are at breaking point and the UK is voting to exit the EU, a ceasefire is called and in the coming weeks, the migrant crisis will be all resolved and a distant memory!

Finally, I see the Hellenic people are jumping back on the "Macedonia is Greek bandwagon", issue is gaining attention again!

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

You seem to have summed it up perfectly, but in a contradicting manner? Even though we are extremely disliked by the powers, the EU sort of does revolve around The Hellenic Republic, as we are in fact the buffer or "trip wire" on the eastern front as you eloquently put it! Better us, than 10million fanatical islamists.
                      The EU doesn't revolve around you...get over yourself, you're more the millstone around the EU's neck.
                      My reference to greece being a "trip-wire" had nothing to do in any modern context but was merely a reference to a fortunate outcome of how the Balkans were to be divided post WWII...you've ridden that gravy train a few times around the block but the times are a changing.

As for the Republic of Macedonia, the EU 'old boys' would take you in a heartbeat if they required your nation to act as a secondary buffer zone or if there was a need to gain some kind of a geopolitical advantage. As a loose example, the EU would call your country "Ancient Gods of Macedonia" if your government agreed to repatriate 100,000 muslim immigrants from northern european nations.
                      That is clearly not going to happen, not even in your universe, remember the one where everything revolves around "The Hellenic Republic"...where Macedonia is "4000 years greek" and "greek-style" is fudge flavoured icecream on a stick.

IMO, there may have been a major need for Republic Macedonia to increase NATO troop numbers with the escalating Russian/Syrian alliance and balance of power.
                      Syria is a proxy war, no European or Western political leader will dare put conventional boots on the ground in Syria...and NATO has absolutely zero need for Macedonian troops to that end.

Amazingly, just as the people of Europe are at breaking point and the UK is voting to exit the EU, a ceasefire is called and in the coming weeks, the migrant crisis will be all resolved and a distant memory!
                      Is there some sort of conspiracy theory in the above, maybe something about the "master plan" you keep talking about, the one that puts "The Hellenic Republic" at the centre of the universe...did you read about it in one of your leather bound books...?

Finally, I see the Hellenic people are jumping back on the "Macedonia is Greek bandwagon", issue is gaining attention again!
                      I expect the issue to be quite a roller-coaster ride in The Hellenic Republic,
                      I'd imagine that it wouldn't take much to whip you lot into a deluded, mouth frothing, rabid frenzy, I've witnessed it on numerous occasions over the past two decades, it's the nature of emotional reactions to an issue where there's no true conviction, no honest belief, just primal and crudely fabricated chauvinism.
                      Last edited by Phoenix; 03-17-2016, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        I'd imagine that it wouldn't take much to whip you lot into a deluded, mouth frothing, rabid frenzy, I've witnessed it on numerous occasions over the past two decades, it's the nature of emotional reactions to an issue where there's no true conviction, no honest belief, just primal and crudely fabricated chauvinism.
                        Flawless... absolutely superb
                        Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 03-20-2016, 07:02 PM.
                        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                          Flawless... absolutely superb
                          Thanks Tomche, it's quite amusing listening to most Greeks when they attack our identity considering that their 'reality' is limited to a very shallow context of less than 2 decades, a timeframe that is barely enough to clean the numerous ethnic skeletons from their own dark closets.

The paint is barely touch-dry from their previous makeovers...how can anybody take such a dynamic and fluid personality crisis seriously.
                          The modern Greek will one day make a fascinating academic study into social engineering and conditioning...the sort of mystical alchemy that attempts to make gold from shit.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                            • Oct 2011

Yes its from MINA but the underlined bit below is interesting

Solun prosecutor looks for Soros activists who led migrants across Macedonian border

Greek prosecutor Efterpi Kotzmani ordered the Solun prosecutor's office to begin investigation in the deadly attempt for a mass illegal crossing of refugees into Macedonia. Three Afghans, including two sisters, drowned in a border river while attempting to by-pass the fence near Gevgelija.

MIA correspondent in Athens reports that Kotzmani ordered finding the persons responsible for printing an Arabic language leaflet that prompted nearly 2.000 from the 10.000 people camping on the Greek - Macedonian border to make a night march around the border fence and into Macedonia. Most of the group crossed into Macedonia by way of a swollen river that was falsely marked as a dry river bed on the map, only to be returned to Greece after facing Macedonian security forces. Three people drowned during the river crossing.

The leaflets, likely prepared by leftist open border activists that are active in the camp near the Greek village of Sehovo (Idomeni), included a map of the terrain. A dozen of activists were briefly detained in Macedonia, fined and slapped a ban to enter Macedonian territory.

The Solun prosecutor can simply make a phone call to her Macedonian colleagues and will receive a list of the activists that were detained in Macedonia. The Greek consular office in Skopje also has the same list as it paid the activists' fines for illegally crossing the border.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2014

The border troubles produced at least one Pulitzer awarded picture (by Alexandros Avramides)

More awarded photos (mostly from the Greek islands) follow

Last edited by Amphipolis; 04-20-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

A few days ago the Oscar nominations were announced. Among them, in the obscure category of Short Documentary, there was an unknown Greek film about illegal immigration and coastguard efforts saving some of these people.

I was curious to check, the film can be found on-line. This topic is not in fashion anymore. I haven't seen the devastation of these people from this close. I recommend you watch two dramatic minutes from 5'-7' (English subtitles).

In this short documentary, nominated for an Academy award, a coast guard captain on a Greek island is charged with saving thousands of refugees.

Last edited by Amphipolis; 01-28-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X