X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
    Single handedly? I thought the signatories to the 2001 capitulation agreement would have been single handedly responsible when they chose the path of Macedonia...

Or maybe you can single handedly blame the people in Macedonia for not stopping it, or then again Macedonians world wide for largely watching by...

btw. the eurocrats can burn in hell
    Well, DPmNE was one of the signatories to the Ohrid Agreement. Gruevski has been the longest serving Prime Minister since the Agreement was signed.

Given Gruevski's continued tenure at the helm of the Macedono/Albano federation, I would say he has had the most to do with the present day control of Macedonia. And it has never been this bad.

Sure, the Macedonian people in Macedonia voted for him and continue to support him relatively convincingly. So significant blame can rest with them too.

I wouldn't blame the Macedonians worldwide, they are disgusted with what is going on but cannot seem to convince the Macedonians of the Republic how bad the situation really is (even though looking from the outside, it is so obviously bad).

Who do you want to blame Volk?

The Eurocrats should not burn in hell, they (like any snake oil salesman) are doing their job. The Macedonian idiots that believe the Eurocrats without looking for substantiation and ensuring Macedonia's sovereignty should burn in hell.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

well do people remember the made in macedonia wine fiasco.Where greece demanded that slovenia not sell wine with that label & slovenia complied.I can hardly see that slovenia is macedonia's friend.They seem to be pro greek to me & pursuing the same care of greece.
      They all the same trying to degrade macedonia & to sell her short.
      The slovenian govt should be ashamed of itself doing that to macedonia i have total contempt.I know they are siding with the greeks when did macedonia desrved that treatment.
      Last edited by George S.; 10-05-2011, 02:54 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
        • Sep 2008

Well..actually U do not deserve it. Kacin is a total shame. And I think he is bribed just like Thaler was. Kacin may be in bed with the greeks but the Slovenian people isnt that much in love with greeks since we have to bail them out finacially even though Slovenia and slovenian people is in a bad situation themselves. I tried to ask Kacin about his position on Macedonia some time ago but he didnt answer me. A friend of his engaged in a debate with me instead and it was very disheartening to read his soulless lines. In short he mean that Macedonia has to comply to change name because you are the weak one and EU and greece are the strong ones....
        I think u have to decide to stay out of eu to keep the name of your country. And that is a cheap price to pay (it might even be a gain) to retain what is yours by right.... with politicans like Kacin and his greekgerman buddy running the show I think there are no other options...

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

The tone of this speech quite like pro-EU rather than being directly pro-Greek. It`s like an eurocrat from Brussels is speaking here.

You lived with these people during Yugoslavian era, so they should support you instead of blaming you but i got one slovenian friend and he was saying that Slovenians despises formerly Yugoslavian people and the presence of Bosnians, Serbian workers in Slovenia generally disturbs Slovenians. One time, he said that the far-rightists asked from him to show his ID card while he was walking in the street, to check if he is ex-Yugo or Slovenian.

I think that [Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou] is doing a tremendous job tackling economic difficulties back in Greece. He is doing a great job for his country and for the whole Euro zone. He proves that the Greeks are far more down to earth than was estimated.
          This sentence above is hilarious. I think he should first ask Greeks themselves whether they think Papandreu is doing "tremendous" job or not This is a prime example of Brussels delusion.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

i think we should stay out of the eu & professor Onur is right on the money regarding slovenia.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Onur View Post
              The tone of this speech quite like pro-EU rather than being directly pro-Greek. It`s like an eurocrat from Brussels is speaking here.

You lived with these people during Yugoslavian era, so they should support you instead of blaming you but i got one slovenian friend and he was saying that Slovenians despises formerly Yugoslavian people and the presence of Bosnians, Serbian workers in Slovenia generally disturbs Slovenians. One time, he said that the far-rightists asked from him to show his ID card while he was walking in the street, to check if he is ex-Yugo or Slovenian.

This sentence above is hilarious. I think he should first ask Greeks themselves whether they think Papandreu is doing "tremendous" job or not This is a prime example of Brussels delusion.
              In the time of Yugoslavia the Slovenians looked down on macedonians, bosnians, montenegrins and albanians from kosovo as poor and "lazy" peoples and were upset as the slovenian "hard earned" money was going to support these "lazy peoples".

The irony in all of this is that the slovenians have to support actual real lazy peoples in the EU such as the grks, bulgarians, and romanians, and they are very corrupt countries as well!

At least in Yugoslavia the slovenians were "looked up" at and were the "role model", in the EU they are nothing but Austria's toilet seat and get pushed around by the Italians

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Onur View Post

Slovenians call all balkan peoples "Chefur"

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Slovenians have never been friends to Macedonians...the whole lot of them can go fuck themselves.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                    Slovenians call all balkan peoples "Chefur"
                    The slovenians always considereed themselves something better than the rest and were the most racist of all the former YU republics...fuckin' trash, EU arse kissers.
                    No wonder they get along with the 'greeks', they sit equally with them in total delusion and self importance...fuckin' pissant, German wannabes.

Comment

• blackcactus
                      • Sep 2008

This is a good thing, Macedonians need to be pushed away from joining the EU, I hope Slovenian polititions keep up the hate speach, we need to feel we have no friends in the EU and that it's time to move on
                      The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Slovenian MEP Jelko Kacin on Macedonia

Slovenian Member of the European Paliament, Jelko Kacin, on Bosnian TV about FYROM.The dialogue:- "Macedonia" [he means FYROM] must move itself away from the...

These are the people who were our 'yugoslav' brothers back in the 'good old yugoslavia'.
                        These are the people who look at people south of croatia as sub-humans (ironically the slovnes are seen as dog shit when compared to people from germany, italy etc).
                        These are the people that we will be 'governed' by in the EU.

Some one should remind this elitist jerk to stop circle jerking about the EU. LOL at slovenians worshiping the EU and thinking they are something special for being in the EU. Almost every country in the EU wants to get out
                        Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 11-11-2014, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post

Slovenian Member of the European Paliament, Jelko Kacin, on Bosnian TV about FYROM.The dialogue:- "Macedonia" [he means FYROM] must move itself away from the...

These are the people who were our 'yugoslav' brothers back in the 'good old yugoslavia'.
                          These are the people who look at people south of croatia as sub-humans (ironically they are dog shit when compared to people from germany, italy etc).
                          These are the people that we will be 'governed' by in the EU.

Some one should remind this elitist jerk to stop circle jerking about the EU. LOL at slovenians worshiping the EU and thinking they are something special for being in the EU. Almost every country in the EU wants to get out
                          What a dead set fool this man is.
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Philosopher
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jelko Kacin
                            These are the people who look at people south of croatia as sub-humans (ironically they are dog shit when compared to people from germany, italy etc).
                            Does he really mean "south of Croatia" or north of Croatia? Because south of Croatia would include Macedonia.

What is this man saying?

Comment

• Nikolaj
                              • Aug 2014

I too cannot comprehend what his implying...

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

who wants to be really part of the eu anyway??
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X