X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
    when will this madness end and when will the Macedonians get what they deserve.
    When the Macedonians unite. When the Macedonians rise up against our government. When the Macedonians show disgust and protest. When us Macedonians stop visiting and bying from greece. When the Macedonians stop going to Slovenija for holidays or bying their products after this latest incident. When the Macedonians from ROM stop bitching when the diaspora sugests they do what i just mentioned above.

I can't make it anymore clearer, its up to us Macedonians
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Blagojce
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      When the Macedonians unite. When the Macedonians rise up against our government. When the Macedonians show disgust and protest. When us Macedonians stop visiting and bying from greece. When the Macedonians stop going to Slovenija for holidays or bying their products after this latest incident. When the Macedonians from ROM stop bitching when the diaspora sugests they do what i just mentioned above.

I can't make it anymore clearer, its up to us Macedonians
      We Macedonians here understand the issues, its time for the rest of the Macedonians to join us.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Bill, Do you know how far Slovenija is from Macedonia?? Its like 1000km away, its not exactly a holiday destination people usually go there for a reason. Its definitely disappointing to see this but i dont think we should jump the gun just yet, our relations with Slovenia are very good its a shame that they've chosen to take this path and bow down to pressure.

Lets not forget that we didnt take sides in the Slovenija-Croatia territorial dispute, so if they are not going to take our side in our dispute then the very least they can do is not make matters any worse.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Bill, it really is that simple batko, and I agree with you, the bitching from RoM about the Macedonian diaspora must stop. If they put more effort into bitching about the traitorous governments and less time bitching about the diaspora, things would not be so stagnant and at a stalemate
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Bill, Do you know how far Slovenija is from Macedonia?? Its like 1000km away, its not exactly a holiday destination people usually go there for a reason. .
            What ever their reasons are they must stop. I like to know how many greeks go to slovenija compared to Macedonians, thats if any greeks go at all and i can tell you bus loads of Macedonians go there often. Regardless if Macedonians go for holiday or buisness for a day or couple of hours. Money is spent there even if its just a bottle of water. We must send a strong message.

Its definitely disappointing to see this but i dont think we should jump the gun just yet,
            He who snoozes loosers. I am now getting realy sick of getting bent over especialy now that someone that used to live with us stabs us.

Prolet, you sound like a Macedonian politician by not doing anything about it "not jump the gun" nake ne ebavat gas za vekovi ako taka.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

I saw this on the news last night, what the fuck man and why is no one replying to Slovenia harshly from Macedonia? Why are the Macedonian gov all nice and quiet. Everyone here seems to not have the balls to say it out loud and clear. I am truly getting fed up

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Prolet, we remained neutral during the Slovenia-Croatia issue, but Slovenia have just taken a side in the Macedonia-Greece dispute. Keep your submissive garbage for the likeminded, only an apologetic tikva would say "don't jump the gun" right now.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

Bill, Do you know how far Slovenija is from Macedonia?? Its like 1000km away, its not exactly a holiday destination people usually go there for a reason. Its definitely disappointing to see this but i dont think we should jump the gun just yet, our relations with Slovenia are very good its a shame that they've chosen to take this path and bow down to pressure.

Lets not forget that we didnt take sides in the Slovenija-Croatia territorial dispute, so if they are not going to take our side in our dispute then the very least they can do is not make matters any worse.
                  No, our gov is without balls and that is why everyone can screw Macedonia. We have a joke of a gov and these things will be more regular until they take it all. I am in Macedonia at the moment and I am shocked to hear this on our news channels and our gov to not even bother with a decent reply. It is sick

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Its no doubt that this is a slap in the face for us but i dont think we should be burning our bridges with the Slovenci.

I agree with you Bill, the Slovenians have alot more to gain from us rather then the Greeks. Its going to hurt them alot more and this is direct attack against our democracy. They arnt doing themselves any favors by bowing to their pressure.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                      No, our gov is without balls and that is why everyone can screw Macedonia. We have a joke of a gov and these things will be more regular until they take it all. I am in Macedonia at the moment and I am shocked to hear this on our news channels and our gov to not even bother with a decent reply. It is sick
                      Jankovska, Where have you been all this time?? Hope your enjoying yourself in Stari Kraj. Do you have any snow yet in Kriva Palanka?

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                        • Nov 2009

Prolet,

This is not good enaugh by the Slovenians, by them making the decision to ban Macedonian wine that automatically makes them on the same side with Greece in this name dispute, no exceptions and no excuses just pure weakness by the Slovenians.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Post028...
                          Its no doubt that this is a slap in the face for us but i dont think we should be burning our bridges with the Slovenci.

I agree with you Bill, the Slovenians have alot more to gain from us rather then the Greeks. Its going to hurt them alot more and this is direct attack against our democracy. They arnt doing themselves any favors by bowing to their pressure.
                          Really Prolet…how exactly is it going to hurt them AT ALL let alone more if we don’t do anything and follow your diplomatic suggestion of i dont think we should jump the gun…Post022. Maybe they wont be able to get drunk cheaply on quality Macedonian wine and for the same price will have to settle on inferior wine from somewhere else. That will surely hurt them. Serves them right.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

I remember my Brother in-law who lives in Macedonia said once..
                            that Macedonia won't change until all the older generation are not in power anymore...and the new generation comes in..and maybe have some balls to stand up
                            Meaning that we need to get rid of the old mentality..
                            Another thing he said..the reason why we are in this position..."TAKA NEMAME MAZI"
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Ebave pickite slovenski, vakvo predavstvo ne sme ocekuvale, no so sigurnost mnogu kje smeni vo odnosite megju nas. Uste kje molat konjusarite da im prostime.
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Bratot koga ke naucat Makedoncite deka samo majkamu vistina I sakaat I so sekoj drug sakajneto e uslovno togas ke svatat itnosta na izstrazuvajneto na Makedonskata istorija I lagite na dusmanite kako sto MTO ima prajeno. Kajse istoricarite od makedonija so poddrska od drzavata da spremaat list od istoricni vistini od denesno vreme do Aleksandar. Ne da nisto nemaat prjeno ama ne e nisto blisko do toa kolku sto treba. Nekoj pak se zanimavaat so sto bilo pred 100 hiljadi godini.

Comment

Working...
                                X