X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slovenec zrinski
    • Sep 2008

No response yet SoM.
    I will wait some more days and write again. I will have him to answer me...but I guess he is too busy, meddling in other countries business

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
      • Sep 2008

I got an answer from Thaler just one hour ago.
      He asked me please not "to kill the messenger". He also wanted me to know that he "was the only one today in foreign affairs comittee in european parliament demanding the decision of june european council to start negotiations with macedonia asap". He was the ONLY one. That really says much about the EU.
      I told him that I would rather step down from my position than be the messenger of such a message. I said to him that he is a slovenian, like I, and that he should support Macedonia 100%..no ifs or buts.100%.
      I will probably not get any more answers from him

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
        • Sep 2008

He just added me as friend on FB

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Ha ha ... our Slovenian soldier!
          I am proud to have you on the team. Awesome effort.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Let me just say, that one interaction has entered Thaler's mind irrevocably. Every time he even thinks of Macedonia, he equates Slovenian opinion with our dear friend Zrinski. This is why we must always force correspondence to the highest level.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
              • Sep 2008

Thanks for your kind words Risto...I blush...
              Oh and also sent him a link to youtube to the song Edno Ime Imame and told him to listen and learn from the lyrics

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Zrinski, you are a mean bastard!
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                  Oh and also sent him a link to youtube to the song Edno Ime Imame and told him to listen and learn from the lyrics
                  You are officialy my Brother from now on.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Slovenec Zrinski, Thank You for your efforts

The EU is scum for sending him to be their topovsko meso, they should wary about the EU and how the economy can be improved not petty things like this with Greece.

Phoenix, Whats your opinion on all this?
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                      Slovenec zrinski, you are an awesome dude
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Slovenec Zrinski, Here is what Dragan Pavlovic Latas had to say about Zoran Thaler.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Risto, Here are a few interesting points

Словенецот Зоран Талер, дури ни прави и инстант национална психолошка анализа - дека нешто со нас не е во ред. За себе смета дека се е во ред со него.
                          Деведесет посто од вас сакате во Европа, а над половина не сакате преговори со Грција?! Дали сме нормални, прашува Зоран Талер. Словенецот.
                          Ако сакате во Европа, мора да го прифатите предлогот на Грција.
                          Ма немој, господине Зоран Талер.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            Risto, Here are a few interesting points
                            thank u a lot for these quotes about zoranīs true face

he is definetly satans bitch and we should dont allow him anymore to step into the holy macedonian land
                            1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                            2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Why is the EU sending Thaler to do their dirty work for them? Thaler should know better not to allow himself to be used as bait for the EU.

Dimko, Zoran Thaler is only stating EU's interests, we should blame the EU not him, although he at fault himself too.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

This basically shows the integraty of the EU and how they view Eastern European and Balkan people. It also exposes the gutless attitude of the new eastern european leaders, who are very eager to please their Franco/German masters...... why would you want to join this "union" when you are not respected as a equal member and left to do all the dirty work?

I may sound like a broken record but the EU is the new Austro-Hungarian Empire. Just replace the "austrians" with the Germans, demote the Hungarians to the lowly status of the other Eastern European countries, and France takes Hungarys place as "dual ruler". The eastern European people are all at the bottom and treated like second rate citezens - just like the Austro hungarian empire.....

Comment

Working...
                                X