X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    Actually, it all boils down to your lack of typical Slovenian cuisine and our lack of self interest.
    Unfortunately, that is the sad truth.

Macedonians dont care and cant organise a root in a brothel, abd the sly cunning slovenes, always quick to capitalise and get take advantage of a good business situation.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

I personally think the title of this topic is actually a bit wrong.

I dont think Slovenia "bowed down" to a pathetic country like Grease, why would slovenia be scared of them?

And remember this, it was a few months ago that both slovakia and slovenia said that they were not going to support or aid grease in their financial troubles - thus going against Grease and the entire EU's will.

So, the question is, why did slovenia do this lowly dog act to the macedonians?

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
        • Sep 2008

I thought it was just Slovakia?

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
          Why do you feel the need to give a "taste of "my" own medicine" when I don´t agree with what the Slovenian authorities are doing? I don´t understand that.
          I adressed the Slovenian cuisine, not you personally.

Why than you make it personal?

Said by: slovenec zrinski
          It all boils down to bad marketing by your companies and smart marketing by our companies then
          Why would anyone do marketing of sb's else cuisine as his own?

If according to you I'm smarter from you by branding "Pogača" for myself and censor your traditional food name than you should rethink a bit your common sense.

There must be ethics even in a business making.

If you have a cusine to be proud of, than don't marketing our national food as yours.
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
            • Sep 2008

We have danish companies producing "feta" cheese. Swedish companies producing "feta" cheese.are u seriously suggesting that they shouldn´t be allowed to do that? If so then u are agreeing with the grks on this? How interesting. I have NEVER seen a jar of Ajvar called "traditional Slovenian Ajvar". I have only seen jars of Ajvar that stated "Made in Slovenia". And is that wrong? If it is produced in Slovenia should it say "made in Madeconia" anyway just because the dish traditionally stems from Macedonia?
            I don´t take it personally when you are going against the Slovenian authorities or politicians.
            I do take it personally when u talk shit about the Slovenian culture. Like I suppose u would do if anyone trashed your culture.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
              • Sep 2008

AND..one more time for some people that hasn´t understood even yet: I do NOT agree with the attempt of Slovenia to try and "buy" the name Ajvar like the grks did with Feta. NOT...you understand that word or are you going to continue your pointless pogaca,pogaca,pogaca?

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

We have danish companies producing "feta" cheese. Swedish companies producing "feta" cheese.are u seriously suggesting that they shouldn´t be allowed to do that? If so then u are agreeing with the grks on this? How interesting. I have NEVER seen a jar of Ajvar called "traditional Slovenian Ajvar". I have only seen jars of Ajvar that stated "Made in Slovenia". And is that wrong? If it is produced in Slovenia should it say "made in Madeconia" anyway just because the dish traditionally stems from Macedonia?
                I don´t take it personally when you are going against the Slovenian authorities or politicians.
                I do take it personally when u talk shit about the Slovenian culture. Like I suppose u would do if anyone trashed your culture.
                You have lost yourself.

When you registered "Ajvar" as Slovenian brand, we were NOT able to call OUR food with OUR name for it.

It's same what Greece did with FETA, and it will be the same thing if Bulgaria does it with RAKIJA.

The most famous Czecho-Slovakian - Tuzemsky Rum was idiotically changed into Tuzemsky and Tuzemsky Um respectively just because some "smart" nation registered the name "Rum" as their brand name.

Now your "smart" government ban the name Macedonian for the wine's country of origin.

It is time maybe you start producing a wine called "Macedonia" - *made in Slovenia *.
                I'm sure this have a sense for you.
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

I thought it was just Slovakia?
                  A while back i read somewhere that there was strong opposition from parts of the slovenian government that were against giving money to grease and also the local population, and that there was a chance that it would not happe. Just like the case in Slovakia. That is why the current leader of Slovenia Pahor still continues to continue to put a good spin his decision to recently support slovenia.

The closest thing i can find that relates to that is:

There is also no doubt that this bailout is deeply unpopular, not just in Germany but also in countries much poorer than Greece, such as Slovakia and Slovenia, which may now be obliged to help fund Greek debt.
                  Greece's debt crisis underlines the need for tougher and smarter governance for the euro zone

Anyway, looks like Slovenia, along with Slovakia bowed to "greek pressure" and have financially aided Grease:

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

The greeks done it with the flag they registered as a greek symbol with world authorities.now no one can use the symbol except them.It's a sad enditement when slovenia has to bow to pressure from greece because it feels that they have a monopoly on the name.Macedonia has everyright to use the name & greece does not have a leg to stand
                    Just because it illegally holds macedonian territory it tyhinks it can lie & say it all is greek.
                    We must not let them get away with it we should appeal to slovenia how nonsensical the greek claims are.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

Македонското вино, кое во своето име го содржи и зборот „Македонија“ или слична кованица, е забрането да се продава низ продавниците во Словенија. Притисоците станале сé посилни и построги изминативе два месеца кога Винарскиот инспекторат на словенечкото министерство за земјоделство неколку пати излегол на терен и укажал на повлекување на вината што биле назначени како македонски

Ваквата реакција доаѓа по инсистирање на грчката амбасада во Словенија, која барала повлекување на нашите вина што го содржат зборот „Македонија“, кои тие ги имаа регистрирано како свој бренд уште пред дваесетина години. Слични проблеми нашето вино имаше и во Германија, по што винарниците почнаа превентивно да го избегнуваат овој збор во своите производи. Нашиот јужен сосед се повикува на официјалната банка на податоци на вино на ЕУ, според која вината од грчкиот регион Македонија се признати како вина со заштитени географски податоци. Од нашето Министерство за земјоделство велат дека единствено решение за проблемот е терминот Македонија да се употребува како хомоним за двете страни, без ексклузивно право на соседна Грција. Некои наши иселеници во Словенија реагирале и до тамошните институции без некакви резултати. Тие велат дека виното, кое е доста барано во оваа држава, сега се продава „скришно“ по приватни и роднински линии.

translate by Google:

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

SLOVENE MARKET WELCOMES MACEDONIAN WINE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS

Skopje, 9 November 2010 (MIA) - Slovenia has no problems with the sale of Macedonian wine and the name of the country of origin, Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Food Dejan Zidan said Tuesday after the opening of Agrofood 2010.

"In the bilateral and all other relations Slovenia has been supporting Macedonia under its constitutional name, and this also refers to the wine. The geographic term (Macedonia) is a subject of a dispute. Greece has already took measures within the European Union institutions to protect it. But a decision of the agricultural inspection has not been enforced yet, leaving room for resolving the problem, Zidan said.

Macedonian wine cellars complain they have started to feel Greece's pressure and some, as wine producer Zoran Danevski says, have been changing the labels of bottled wine putting the name 'FYROM" instead of the Republic of Macedonia.

Haaaa whaattttt
                        could someone please help this pijanica Dejan Zidan contradicting idiot out or explain to me what he is saying in these quotes below?

Slovenia has no problems with the sale of Macedonian wine and the name of the country of origin
                        The geographic term (Macedonia) is a subject of a dispute
                        What has he been sniffing.

and finally this.

wine producer Zoran Danevski says, have been changing the labels of bottled wine putting the name 'FYROM" instead of the Republic of Macedonia.
                        disgraceful. absolutely disgraceful.
                        Last edited by Bill77; 11-10-2010, 04:25 AM.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Disgusting. Filthy acronym, I can never bring myself to type it much less say it.
                          Labelling it under that acronym is NOT acceptable.
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

Од почетокот на идната година ЕУ комплетно се затвора за нашите вина и тоа не само за некои туку за сите. За да влезат на тамошниот пазар, тие мора да имаат назначено потекло, а согласно со измените во Законот за вино, ние во земјава немаме заштитено ниту географско ниту регионално потекло на виното. Во него е испуштено и регистрирањето на Повардарскиот регион, од каде што потекнува голем дел од виното. Се' на се', пласманот на вино во ЕУ се очекува да биде целосно блокиран“, информираат од винарниците.

Производителите на вино се во безизлезна ситуација. Соочени со банкрот, тие не знаат што да прават за да обезбедат иднина на овој наш извозен производ. Најголемиот притисок го чувствуваат оние што извезуваат во Германија и во Словенија.

Сега извезуваме под ФИРОМ и ги менуваме етикетите. Сепак, тоа претставува голем проблем. Моментално извозот е во застој што поради кризата, што поради притисокот од Грција“, вели Зоран Даневски, од винарската визба „Џумајлија“.

Од нас крева раце и ЕУ. „Европската унија нема дадено налог за повлекување на македонското вино, односно ембаргото за продажба е индивидуален избор на поединечните земји. Причина за тоа е Грција, која прави проблем за продажба на македонското вино, на кое е означено дека потекнува од Македонија. Со оглед на тоа дека во ЕУ потеклото на виното се води по катастарски регион, како што кај нас е Тиквешкиот регион, а Грција веќе го има регистрирано регионот на Македонија, македонското вино по редот на нештата, не може да го користи истиот регион. Значи, Македонија во рамките на тоа не би требало да го користи терминот Македонија за да го означи потеклото на виното, бидејќи тоа е името на државата“, велат од Канцеларијата на ЕУ во Скопје.
                            Се спушта рампата за нашето вино

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Значи, Македонија во рамките на тоа не би требало да го користи терминот Македонија за да го означи потеклото на виното
                              Fair enough, I vote we change Macedonia's name to "EU's Bitch", everyone knows who that is.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• KingMac
                                • Apr 2009

Hello all
                                I am a long time lurker here, I just want to say shame on Slovenia. They should be our friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X