Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Are there any Macedonian private liquor business owners in Australia, US, strantsvo anywhere? Why not import these wines from Macedonia?They could import these wines, perhaps the local licensees café and owners would be able to promote the wines in Australia.
    I feel the finds of this wonderful patriot from 20 years ago about the historical finds of 100, 000 years ago have been to the detriment of the Macedonian cause, and the boycotting of the wines is a prime example of this. Instead of concentrating on Neanderthal and prehistoric times and writing fairy tales of cavemen era, the historians should be with the backing of RoM writing history books from within the last 2000 years.
    Slovenia, da si ebate pitchkata majchina kurvavska rabota. Ne mesto d aim pokrepat ninete brajka I sestri slavjenski narod, so grtsite se ebat sega. Predavnitsi edni.Slovenia is now lying lie a whore with their Grk counterparts. Go fuck yourselves, and Prolet, you talk like a paid government official from RoM, of course we should allow this to happen, lie down and lie and take it up the butt like a common whore, I am disgusted in Slovenia, our so called Slavic brothers
    Macedonia. Wake up. Stop living in fairyland allowing yourselves to be trampled in the ground, suing grks for not upholding their “agreement” . I scratch my head at the stupidity and mentality of the slaves. Am tired of the slaves dictating to the diaspora to butt out. They are lying down and taking it up the butt from every angle. Shiptarite, grks, serbite, slovenite have jumped in to get their piece of Macedonia ass.
    Iljov, if you are such a patriot, you have lost all credibility with historical findings from adam and eve era. How about trying to write and get funding from RoM our recent history dude, stop furthering the erosion of our existence with such glupostvi, and Indigen, I really don’t care how wonderful he was 20 years ago, its what he is doing today that is not assisting our cause.
    Until Macedonia wakes up from its slumber, the situation will further erode until everything Macedonian is boycotted. Macedonia allows this to happen, by insulting the diaspora for trying to assist, and Macedonia sues grks for not upholding an “agreement” which should never have been enforced, allowing Albanians untold freedom to further their demise.
    What is next, the Macedonian wines are only the beginning. Wake up RoM
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Frank
      Banned
      • Mar 2010

Sadly this is the freaking truth this will come and go.

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

julie - there is plenty of Macedonian wine in Australia. Clearly, you do not buy it yourself which is why you don't know about it.

Comment

• BigMak
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

there are plenty of Macedonian wine sellers in Australia here is one in Perth

try here rob they have a shit load of our wines and quite often bring in skopsko and golden dab Zlaten Dab (Golden Oak, in translation)

Comment

• MacoLionHeartSun
            • Jun 2010

I was trying to establish a connection with a Australian firm to import wines from Macedonia, To help a uncle which claims to have the rights & Patent the name, Alexander the great Macedonian Wine, there are companies as Spirovski Foods, Marko Polo foods, and other independent Liquor sellers in the Sydney Region, all expecting to purchase the wine dirt cheep and compete with the Big end of town..not making it feasible to import, so I forwarded the details of the Wineries in Macedonian region (some were already exporting into Australia) and they have recently organized to further increase their import of Macedonian Wines into Australia (all this to help the Macedonian local trade) hope it works out for them.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Makes them sound like Big Bad Slovens!
              lol!

They aint so big mate, just riding the coat tails of their german masters and hiding behind their backs

Ironic that they are trying to steal land from Croatia and deny macedonians a single little bit of respect and dignity, yet they are working closely and sucking german and italian dick, the people who have stolen slovenian land and denied slovenian freedom. What a bunch of guttlless sell outs.

Looks like the serbs were right in calling them back stabers and turncoats in the 90's.

When Slovenia recognized kosovo the serbian foreign minister left Slovenia in protest, and the the serbian people boycotted slovene products and even burned the sloven embassy. Maybe something like this needs to happen in macedonia so the yodelling fools in slovenia can understand that they have made a HUGE and very unfair mistake to their old macedonian "friends".

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

BiJ, you can see am not much of a drinker
                MacoLionHeartSun, good work
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                  When Slovenia recognized kosovo the serbian foreign minister left Slovenia in protest, and the the serbian people boycotted slovene products and even burned the sloven embassy. Maybe something like this needs to happen in macedonia so the yodelling fools in slovenia can understand that they have made a HUGE and very unfair mistake to their old macedonian "friends".
                  I cannot think of a single thing that would make Macedonians in Macedonia rise en masse. I fear this will simply be another blow to Macedonian pride and there will be a grudging acceptance of it because Macedonians don't think they deserve to be treated any other way.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                    • Sep 2008

There...finally done throwing up in the toilet. I cannot but agree with everything. Spineless creatures whoring themselves for Greece, of ALL countries.
                    But you should do the same with your own country (which some of you are doing). Your journalists, YOUR, are calling you FYROM.... fuj....
                    I have actually written to the Slovenian EU MP, Thaler, on facebook....again. Posted a post on his wall. He hasn't answered yet, and probably won't

Damn, I think I must throw up some more.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

slovenec, apologies for offending you, one of my old friends is a Slovenian in Adelaide, and understands me. I am just as angry with my own people and totally disgusted with our media there . As RTG states, the Macedonians think that is all they deserve, the apathy frustrates me and to be honest with you, I did not expect this from Slovenia.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                        • Sep 2008

There is absolutely nothing to apologize for Julie. I agree with u. (Although I do not condemn all slovenians becasue of this) we have such spineless and idiotic politicians in Slovenia that u cannot begin to understand. I spent 10 days there two weeks ago and my relatives told me that Slovenia will be the next Greece, economically. Companies are going bancrupt by the day and people are getting poorer and poorer. All because politicians have mismananged the privatisation-process and stuffed their own pockets (people themselves are also to blame but they do not understand that, yet)
                        So the ordinary slovenian has his own survival and economy to worry about but as a country Slovenia should stand behind you 110 %, but they apparently do not. Shame.....

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Has the EU been detrimental to the Slovenian economy? This is my argument against RoM entering the EU.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                            • Sep 2008

I spoke to a lot of relatives about it but none of them said anything about EU in that aspect other than that prices have risen because of the euro.
                            What is wrong in Slovenia is that the privatisation process was handled in the wrong way. In many of the companies they put members of the different parties as bosses. Without them having the proper knowledge. The right party book mattered more. There are a lot more reasons why it is going as it is now but lack of knowledge and a wish to milk the companies of money for personal gain are some ingredients, at least according to my relatives. Don't know if they are right.
                            But people also have to understand that a state that isn't very rich cannot afford to hand out free services, or almost free services to its citizens. Someone has to pay in the end and people have not really grasped that notion. We'll see if the country is in such deep shit as my relatives have said or if they exaggerated (I have a feeling they did not) I got the notion that they are all just waiting for everything to fall apart so they can start all over again....

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Jankovska, Where have you been all this time?? Hope your enjoying yourself in Stari Kraj. Do you have any snow yet in Kriva Palanka?
                              I am in Stari Kraj, snow in the mountains, a bit in Palanka ama ne moze da obeli

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

I'm surprised people are disappointed by Slovenia's actions, this has always been our relationship with Slovenia, they've sucked whatever they could out of the Macedonian economy over the years and have NEVER supported Macedonia on the EU/NATO journey...

Throw this latest incident into the 'disappointment basket', along with the many others...forget about Slovenia, I wouldn't expect anything from them.

Those shifty motherfuckers will no doubt cut a 'deal' with the Macedonian wine producers, whereby they will once again market Macedonian poducts as 'made in slovenia', they will use this opportunity to line their own pockets...again.

Comment

Working...
                                X