Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

jankovska you are spot on the the fact that slavery exists is a blight on mankind.Despite the govts paying lip service of trying to stop it it goesunderground.Perhaps money is the reason that this sort of behaviour still goes on today.THe various govts should get more serious 7 punish the perpetutors.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
      • Sep 2008

Travellers held the slaves, a fact that is so very much swept under the carpet here in Swedish media. But as soon as I read about this case of slavery I knew right away that it was travellers because this isnt the first case and it will not be the last case. They also go to Sweden from Ireland and UK during the summer offering people to pave their driveways etc and they partly use these slaves to do the work for them. We have a pack of irish travellers currently in Sweden, offering different kinds of work, performing it very poorly, and they steal and they misbehave...and still people hire them as they are cheap....
      And to try to make this into a case of EU versus southern Europeans is just pathetic...

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

slovenec the european standard is a joke.They allow for this to go on & is swept under the carpet & ignored.That what happens in the new eu order it's a complete joke.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
          • Sep 2008

As it was exposed and the police came it wasnt ignored..that is just rubbish talk....

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            slovenec the european standard is a joke.They allow for this to go on & is swept under the carpet & ignored.That what happens in the new eu order it's a complete joke.
            How is it swept under the carpet and ignored when everyone knows about it and the police have done a great job?

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

It still goes on despite them trying to stamp it out & there's so much corruption going on.
              There's young women trafficking all over the place for prostitution.Macedonians are just as guilty for allowing their territory to be used in shipping & smuggling people around.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

It still goes on despite them trying to stamp it out & there's so much corruption going on.
                There's young women trafficking all over the place for prostitution.Macedonians are just as guilty for allowing their territory to be used in shipping & smuggling people around.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                X