X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prolet
    replied
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Prolet, Vranishko represents himself and his 2-3 followers in Macedonia, that's about it. Your suggestion about the 'umbrella' is incorrect, we are autocephalous already, the SOC doesn't recognise this. To me, the SOC is as irrelevant as we are to the SOC. Who cares. Long live Macedonia.
    SOM, I totally agree and regardless to how SPC or other other churches think i couldnt care less, however is there one Orthodox Church that recognizes MPC?? I was only suggesting how we are viewed by the others. The Bulgarian and Greek Orthodox Churches are also supporting the Serbs.

Leave a comment:

• Bill77
    replied
    Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    I think my original post in this thread relay's my opinion. In the matter of MOC, our clergy should be spreading the Good News in order to bring as many people to salvation as possible. That is their primary role. They also have secondary roles, i.e., helping the poor etc. However, I don't think they should be wasting their time negotiating the status of the MOC. God is not going to ask us if other Orthodox churches "recognise" us. He is going to ask each and every one of us if we personally accepted Jesus as our Lord and Saviour.
    Shit Vangelovki, lately you are starting to talk like i the way i think. Its scary. lol

I would also like to add is, if the MOC want to survive, the church should also stay in touch with the youth, by getting them interested and involved somehow. Bible studie class's and youth groups are very important.

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Originally posted by Prolet
    Whenever there is an Orthodox conference MPC is never invited while you see Vranishkovski on the Serbian side, how are we viewed in the international Church World?? This is what i meant about the SPC Hierarchy, we are autonomous however we fall under their umbrella.
    Prolet, Vranishko represents himself and his 2-3 followers in Macedonia, that's about it. Your suggestion about the 'umbrella' is incorrect, we are autocephalous already, the SOC doesn't recognise this. To me, the SOC is as irrelevant as we are to the SOC. Who cares. Long live Macedonia.

Leave a comment:

• Prolet
    replied
    I agree totally, both are very important.

Leave a comment:

• Vangelovski
    replied
    Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Vangelovski, thats how it should be the church should be the key organization in helping out the poor and the sick, especially the kids without homes,the blind etc Its very sad when you hear people who are in charge of facilities of children without homes (Deca bez Domovi) saying that they never get any help from the main churches its very sad.

When we have somebody like Mother Teresa who spent her whole life helping others we really need to set the example for ourselves.
    Prolet - that is a SECONDARY role of the church - the PRIMARY role should be spreading the Good News and helping people find salvation.

Leave a comment:

• Prolet
    replied
    Vangelovski, thats how it should be the church should be the key organization in helping out the poor and the sick, especially the kids without homes,the blind etc Its very sad when you hear people who are in charge of facilities of children without homes (Deca bez Domovi) saying that they never get any help from the main churches its very sad.

When we have somebody like Mother Teresa who spent her whole life helping others we really need to set the example for ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Prolet
    replied
    SOM, That was my impression when i went to MonteNegro who knows maybe im wrong however you dont see Big Serbian Flags on top of our churches in Stari Kraj when you go do you??

Also im not disagreeing with you, however where do we stand in the international Orthodox world with our current status?? Whenever there is an Orthodox conference MPC is never invited while you see Vranishkovski on the Serbian side, how are we viewed in the international Church World?? This is what i meant about the SPC Hierarchy, we are autonomous however we fall under their umbrella.

Its a shame that there is an Albanian Orthodox Church a country which is labeled as Muslim however we are a strong Orthodox country and we dont have a recognized Orthodox Church its disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• Vangelovski
    replied
    Vangelovski, We should recognize them not the other way around you are right and i dont like it when SPC interferes with our affairs. What is your opinion of Serbian ArchBishop Irinej pushing to implement the Nish Accord??
    I think my original post in this thread relay's my opinion. In the matter of MOC, our clergy should be spreading the Good News in order to bring as many people to salvation as possible. That is their primary role. They also have secondary roles, i.e., helping the poor etc. However, I don't think they should be wasting their time negotiating the status of the MOC. God is not going to ask us if other Orthodox churches "recognise" us. He is going to ask each and every one of us if we personally accepted Jesus as our Lord and Saviour.

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Prolet, you are wrong. The MOC is not a part of the Serbian hierarchy, that is what the Serbs would like, but that isn't the case. The MOC is autocephalous, its status is not the issue, recognition from our 'brothers' is (where it concerns the Orthodox world). The SOC exercises no official power over the MOC, that is a ridiculous assertion.

Your generalised assumption about Montenegrins is also incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• Prolet
    replied
    Vangelovski, We should recognize them not the other way around you are right and i dont like it when SPC interferes with our affairs. What is your opinion of Serbian ArchBishop Irinej pushing to implement the Nish Accord??

Leave a comment:

• Vangelovski
    replied
    This obsession with "recognition" is really starting to bother me. Do Macedonians have some sort of complex? Did their parents fail in their upbringing in some way?

Leave a comment:

• Prolet
    replied
    I urge people to watch the video of this interview

Мојановски: Патријархот Иринеј ќе донесе нови идеи
    Горан Петрески Коментари (0)
    23.01.2010 20:19

Каков третман ќе добие македонското црковно прашање од страна на Патријархот Иринеј? На овие и на други прашања во Вестите во А1 Телевизија одговара професорот Цане Мојановски, поранешен претседател на Комисијата за односи со верските заедници.

-Најпрво треба да се упати честитка до неговата светост Патријархот српски Иринеј за изборот и да посакаме да е обдарен со здравје и мудрост, да побара решение или да понуди решение за македонското црковно прашање, и тоа треба да се гледа во неколку нивоа или релации.

-Прво заради потребите на самата православна црква и организирањето на православните христијани на ова подрачје треба да се најде решение. Второ е тоа што тие односи долго ги следат односите меѓу СПЦ и МПЦ, особено после 1967 година, кога се во особено лоша комуникација, и односите не се такви какви што беа меѓу 59 и 67 година. Трето е што во меѓувреме на политичката карта на јужна Европа и во Европа воопшто, настанаа многу поинакви решенија, кои согласно традицијата на православната црква се следени со организирање на самостојни автокефални или други православни цркви.

- Оттаму значи има мноштво од прашања и посебно ако ја земете пораката која што вселенскиот Патријарх Вартоломеј ја упати на погребот на претходниот српски Патријарх, исто така се прашања, односно мотиви кои нас не тераат да размислиме.

Го делите ли мислењето на останатите македонски владици од Синодот, дека Иринеј е најповолниот исход од вчерашното изборно заседание, односно зошто Епископот нишки е подобар избор за МПЦ од Владиката Амфилохие или Епископот Иринеј бачки?

- Ако ги набљудуваме кандидатите како луѓе, тогаш веројатно карактерните особини и отвореноста кон потребата од решавање на прашања веројатно е спецификата која би го издвојувала повеќе од останатите кандидати, иако еден од непосакуваните беше исто така во рамките на идејата за обнова на односите меѓу СПЦ и МПЦ, и несреќно или неуспешно завршениот обид да се склучи Нишката спогодба.

Да но токму Владиката Иринеј се смета за творец на Нишкиот договор. Тој исто така припаѓа на т.н тврдо грчко крило?

- Значи ако го набљудуваме спорот меѓу МПЦ и СПЦ, или прашањето на обновата на Охридската архиепископија, особено после завршувањето на Втората светска војна, ќе видиме дека тоа прашање нужно е поврзано со периоди во коишто имате отворена поддршка на структури од СПЦ, и кои го спорат.

- Исто така тоа прашање секогаш треба да се гледа во контекстот на односите кои што постојат, а најчесто се гледаат во последните години на осамостојувањето на Македонија, околу интересите и односите на соседите кон Македонија, што се рефлектираат низ разни отворени прашања во тој правец.

Зошто тогаш оптимизмот од изборот на новиот Патријарх?

- Затоа што тоа прашање не може да оди до бесконечност, како прашање кое треба да се реши. Уште повеќе што е нарасната свеста во православната црква или меѓу православните цркви, дека тоа прашање и не само тоа прашање, туку и прашањето на црквите кои се организирани во самостојните држави во поранешните Советски републики, во бившите Југословенски републики, е прашање за кое што треба да се обнови.

- Во време кога се обединуваат државите во ЕУ, православните цркви немаат докрај јасен одговор за нивното делување во рамките на ЕУ, и веројатно барањето на тој одговор треба да се гледа во контекстот. Да не заборавиме дека црковните структури, насекаде, припаѓаат на поконзервативната струја на гледиште.

Очекувате ли во овој политички контекст, сега во Европа, на Балканот, да биде решено македонското црковно прашање, пред да биде решен политичкиот спор на името со државата?

- Тоа е тешко да се даде прецизен одговор, но човечки е да се надеваш. Многу индикатори зборуваат дека таа надеж не треба да биде претерана, ни дека е сосем нормално да се надевате дека новите луѓе ќе донесат и нови идеи, и дека тоа прашање е нужно да се решава, се две појдовни точки околу кои човек може да бара аргументи, околу коишто може да го подгрева оптимизмот.

Повеќе од интервјуто погледнете во видеото

Leave a comment:

• Prolet
    replied
    Vangelovski, There is no information its just how things stand, Technically we are an autonomous part of SPC at least thats how the Orthodox World looks at us. In 1967 we broke away from the Serbian Church so we are rebels in their eyes, i want nothing to do with the Serbian Church i want to see a Macedonian Orthodox Church Avtokefalna and independent.

If you think im not correct then by all means give you're opinion, i have no issues if somebody proves me wrong on this topic.

Risto, That is why the Serbian ArchBishop is pushing for the Nish Accord to be implemented that was signed in 2002, why else would he want it implemented?? With the Orthodox Church of MonteNegro the situation is different, when i went to MonteNegro all the churches that i saw had massive Serb flags infront of them, the Serbs have a massive influence there especially in cities like Bar,Sutomore,Kotor,HercegNovi etc the biggest MonteNegran stronghold is in Cetinje which is above Budva. Either way when you ask a MonteNegran what language they speak they will say they speak Serbian.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    we still remain part of the SPC Hierarchy.
    If this is the case, I wonder how all the Australian Vladika die-hards would react to the notion that the local community sacrifices now belong to the Serbian church.

Leave a comment:

• Vangelovski
    replied
    SOM, Technically the way things stand at this moment we are an Autonomous SPC church just like the MonteNegran Orthodox church is for example. I cant speculate about ArchBishop Stefan however three of his Bishops signed the Nish Accord and he didnt sanction them or at least nothing was given out in public so i'll let you make up your own mind.

I will say that i dont like how things are going at the moment, because the Nish Accord was never implemented and the Serbian ArchBishop is pushing for it which doesnt give us Aftokefalnost at all, we still remain part of the SPC Hierarchy.
    Prolet...some of the stuff you post on here...I just don't know what to make of you?? Where do you get your information from?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X