• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Macedonian goes to Mykonos on Vacation, returns without Kidney

This is getting ridiculous, Greece is more dangerous then Afghanistan

Thursday, 16 September 2010

As Kirilica reported, a Macedonian citizen who went on vacation to the popular island of Mykonos, has returned home without one of his kidneys.

During his stay at the island, he was lurred by a girl who is believed to be a part of an organized crime ring that trades with human organs.

After a party at a local club, the Macedonian went with the girl to her house. His friends woke up at the hotel the next day to find him missing. Thanks to their memory of the girl, they started searching for his friend, and with some help of the locals eventually located the house. In it, they found their friend severely sedated with post-operational scars on his back.

To avoid any further trauma the family of the Macedonian is keeping the identity of their son secret and has reported the case to Greece's police.

Certainly not a good promotion for Mykonos whose economy is 100% dependent on tourists who count to leave the place with their kidneys intact.

A kidney on the black market can fetch between $30,000 and $60,000.

Here is the Kirilica report

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

This is sick sh1t right here. greeks are in a need of money so now they are gonna start stealing kidneys from people?

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Why in the Hell do Macedonians go to Greece...???????
      We get insulted, treated like second class, They vandalise our vehicles and now this...
      Macedonia should put strict warnings before entering into Greece..
      F#@ken scums
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Wasnt there a young lad from skopje here a couple of months ago that said it wasnt that bad for macedonians going to grease for a vacation LOL

I thought Macedonian people didnt have money to go to expensive and very popular tourists spots like Mykonos

Anyway wasnt the excuse that people only went to grease because it was "closer" to visit then say croatia or turkey, I would imagine it would take a bit of effort for people from Rep of macedonia to get to the island of Mykonos. Roughly the same time it would take to get to Turkey, and probably quicker to get to Croatia

I thought macedonians only went to the Macedonian part of Grease to only see "relatives" and "support" the "local" industry in aegean macedoia... last time i checked places like Mykonos and Santorini werent in aegean macedonia... hmmmmmmm

In conclusion, if you are a macedonian and go to racist grease for a holiday, you will probably enjoy the nice warm beach, love the cocaine, have a ball with the cheap bulgarian whores - but is it really worth the price of your dignity, lack of self respect and shame (and smashed up car and missing body parts)

Have fun!

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

The eventual reciepiant of this kidney can rightfully say he has Macedonian in him or her. Its the only way they can ever become Macedonians.

Sorry for the sick joke, but when are these pro west pro EU Greek loving, anti diaspora Macedonians who think we should mind our own buisiness going to learn.

uchi uchi glava buchi.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Bill, It seems like our hands are full with the Greek Government, there should be fierce reactions after this.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

All I can say is Haha…

YouTube - The Simpsons-Nelson Muntz -Ha! Ha!

You remember well those discussions BigBadSven. Remind them all.
              When are Macedonians going to learn…they hate you. No ifs No buts.
              Their smile when they see you does NOT mean they like you…just your money and now your body parts.

Prolet has this incident gotten prominent news coverage in RoM ie News or Current events TV.

Probably NOT

I DID say Haha…

YouTube - The Simpsons - I Said Ha Ha

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                Bill, It seems like our hands are full with the Greek Government, there should be fierce reactions after this.
                I cant believe it has not hit world news. Nothing about it on Australian free to air.

The world should know what happens in hellas. Sink their fucked up tourism which is the only thing they depend on.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                  • Nov 2009

What kind of animals are they to do this to a person. What will the Greek police do about this? nothing!

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Bill77 That’s exactly why you will not hear about it on Australian TV.
                    Cant say anything bad about the hoards of Greek votes in Australia over an f.ed up Maco. Now if it was a skip…

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Disgusting. Bad enough they are liars and thieves and crooks, they are also cannabilistic sub human to do something so despicable.
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Geeeez Julie Ill give you sub human but cannibalistic.
                        "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."
                        Just like antony hopkins said in the film Hannibal lector?

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          I cant believe it has not hit world news. Nothing about it on Australian free to air.

The world should know what happens in hellas. Sink their fucked up tourism which is the only thing they depend on.
                          Every single fucking week Australia promotes those greek islands for tourism on channel 9.

Comment

• Blagojce
                            • Mar 2010

If you claim to be a Macedonian and then go to all the effort to travel to these gnasni islands and then complain about losing a kidney, then bad luck. whoever it is that lost a kidney, however bad, should know that we are not welcome in athenian held lands. most likely one of those 'future' minded pricks from the city, who would have enjoyed bragging about partying on this gay infested island.

i dont think it was specifically done against him for being a Macedonian, i dont even think athenians would have been the people carrying out the operation.

i feel as Macedonians we should not spend our money in parts of the world where we are hardly welcomed and treated as being sub human.

we should start paying back to the athenian truck drivers who travel through out land. spray paint large red suns of Kutlesh on their trucks and send them to their border. i suggest on Macedonians to travel to Egejska Makeonija, Lerin, Kostur, Voden and Solun, but only deal with Macedonians, speak only Macedonian and expect only Macedonian as a reply. any athenian words that are replied, keep walking.

Comment

• Frank
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

Again no sympathy sure I couldn't Imagine the fear and loathing he feels but shit dont go to that Country they occupy large sways of our land doesn't it bother Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                              X