X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I guess it would be exactly like that. I don't know how much sadder it could get ... kind of like the old Yugo wars when you fought for a whatever nation your army unit was situated in. Imagine EU FYRoMacedonian soldiers forced to go to war against Macedonian soldiers. I am almost kidding myself, but I can immediately think of at least a couple of ways this could happen.
    Macedonian military has had and interesting but very sad history.

The Macedonians have always thought for other peoples interests, and most of them never rewarded or even acknowledged for their great efforts and sacrifices.

From fighting in the greek war of independence, to fighting in the greek army in WW2 to only be then seen as a enemy and kicked out of their homes, to then fighting in the good old Yugoslavian army and then being tricked into thinking they are going to liberate solun and instead be sent to some Serbian shithole. And then after over 50 years of service their military is taken away from them and they are left with literally nothing. Then as already mentioned the disgraceful treatment from grk nato generals…

My bet is that unfortunately history will repeat itself if this “EU army” goes through, and Macedonians will not get the respect or accolades that they deserve….

I would rather keep our very good and well trained men in macedonia, with their watchful eyes on the troublesome and cocky gheg yobbos….

Comment

Working...
    X