X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Peoples Republic of China Renovates a School in Prilep

Its good to see the Chinese Ambassador speaking Macedonian.

I believe the cost is $300,000 and there will be similar projects like this.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

That's cool.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Daniel the great, its cool about the renovated school or the fact that the Chinese Ambassador can speak Macedonian?

Rogi, With you being a proud Prilepcanec, whats your opinion on this?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

It wouldn't matter where in Macedonia this school was located, I would still think it is a fantastic gesture from the People's Republic of China and a much appreciated one.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

What a terrific gesture.
          The Chinese Ambassador speaking Macedonian was brilliant.
          I think Macedonia can be of significant advantage to China as a much more direct entry point into the EU. This line of business opportunity should be pursued.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Fantastic, I think China investing in Macedonia will be of great benefit to RoM for many reasons, a wonderful ally and support to have
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Daniel the great, its cool about the renovated school or the fact that the Chinese Ambassador can speak Macedonian?
              Both are cool, i have personally seen a Chinese person speak Macedonian before but it's still cool.
              And thanks to the Chinese for putting there money in to renovate the school, hopefully there has more stories like this in the future, i assume this type of thing is needed in Macedonia.
              Last edited by Daniel the Great; 09-04-2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Frank
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

USAID fixed a stack of schools, this aint Chinese Investment people just a good will chesture for the locals but good to see the relationship grow from it

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Thank you China.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                    • May 2010

Does everyone here honestly believe that China does things like this out of the goodness of their hearts! China has its own schools to build in China. The reason they are in Macedonia as well as much of Africa is to secure relationships and exploit resources to feed their manufacturing sector. Why are the Chinese let off the hook so easily and now being lauded as the worlds philantropists?

Comment

• El Bre
                      • Sep 2008

The reason they are in Macedonia as well as much of Africa is to secure relationships and exploit resources to feed their manufacturing sector.
                      This can be said of any "superpower" when referring to their meddlings worldwide.

Why are the Chinese let off the hook so easily and now being lauded as the worlds philantropists?
                      The answer to this question is rather obvious. Macedonians are tired of being double dealed and subsequently cornholed by the traditional power base in the west
                      Last edited by El Bre; 09-05-2010, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
                        Does everyone here honestly believe that China does things like this out of the goodness of their hearts! China has its own schools to build in China. The reason they are in Macedonia as well as much of Africa is to secure relationships and exploit resources to feed their manufacturing sector. Why are the Chinese let off the hook so easily and now being lauded as the worlds philantropists?
                        This simple fact is that everyone knows China's agenda. Countries like USA wrap it all up in feel good moments and rhetoric then still give it to you bes maslo.

I think it is terrific and can only see positive things coming from "competition for favour".
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
                          • Sep 2008

Any way this is looked at or whatever spin is put on it, this can only mean good relations between Macedonia and China which can only itself mean good things for Macedonia.
                          S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Frank
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2010

China also has denoted Computer and Medical gear to the ROM another example of nnany aid, again it is the Macedonian Govt start struck on the EU not interested in the East.

Look at Croatia China recently build a massive shopping complex know that is an example of Investment capital, Macedonia needs to foster that relationship from this good start

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                              • May 2010

Nobody is happier then me that a school was renovated in Prilep. I am questioning the naivite of assuming that what China does is in some way a good will gesture and what other superpowers do is strictly for their own gain and greed.

I believe Macedonia should foster positive ecomomic relations with everyone - that's not the point. China might be a newer relationship to Macedonia and they may be providing some much needed aid however there is no way I will be convinced that those actions don't translate into some net benefit for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X