X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

88% of EU's illegal Immigrants come from Greece

This made me chuckle i almost choked on my Graf Greece is starting to look like a country deperate, too bad the illegal aliens don't stick around seeing their lives would suck even more in a broke economic country

Latest data issued by Brussels has indicated that Greece is not just the source of unstable economy, but also a major contributor to most illegal immigration entering the EU.
    The EU has indicated that majority of people trying to illegally enter the European Union do so through Greece. 88 percent of all illegal attempts to cross into Europe are through Greece. Attempts come from the water side, with immigrants trying to access Greece through the Aegean Sea and from the northern border with Turkey. Only about 13 percent of those who manage to cross stay in Greece, however.

The number of illegal immigrants trying to enter Europe decreased in 2009 by 33 percent. 106,000 were caught at the borders, compared to 160,000 in 2008.

Much of the reduction in illegal immigration attempts are attributed to the economic downturn and loss of available jobs.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
    Latest data issued by Brussels has indicated that Greece is not just the source of unstable economy, but also a major contributor to most illegal immigration entering the EU.
    They are not illegal immigrants, they are actually Greek citizens .... except they actually look like Turks or Vlachs or Albanians or Macedonians.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Yep!

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

if they keep walking out then macedonia has got nothing to fear there will be no greeks left in 100 years.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
        X