X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Karakachanov and his Banda celebrate Ilinden in Pirinska Makedonija

I guess this was not unexpected but still its good to be informed about what goes on. Another provocation from the Occupiers of Pirinska Makedonija.

Karakachanov also stated that Macedonia is Bulgaria, what a joke

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Whenever i see news about these people on the websites, it makes me laugh

They are like a joke, probably disgrace even for fascism...

Btw, This Bulgaro-fascist Karakachan guy is probably an assimilated Vlach because in the Ottoman Empire records, "Karakachans" is the name of Latin language speaking Vlach nomadic people. It`s Turkish name already, we probably named them like this because of their black headscarfs and cloths. "Kara-kaçan" means "The Dark runners, fugitives"

I just checked wikipedia to be sure about this and in the english article, it says that they are descendants of ancient Greeks! and supposedly they choosed nomadic life after the Turks invaded their lands, ROFL whatta stupid theory
    Greeks calls them as Karakachan too, "Sarakatsani"

Poor Vlachs, looks like both Greeks and Bulgars assimilated them and this clown named Karakachanov turned out to be a Bulgaro-fascist now and he messes with Turkey and Macedonia. I wonder if no one ever told him to look for his own Vlach roots b4 questioning the identity of the people of ROM???

A Vlach who thinks himself as a descendant of Khan Asparuh and he questions the identity of Macedonians. What an idiot...
    Last edited by Onur; 08-01-2010, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Onur, I think there have been suggestions that he is of Vlach ancestry, that takes nothing away from the fact that he is a fascist Bulgar fool.

You are right about the Greek assumptions regarding Karakachani, what do they base this theory on?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Onur, I think there have been suggestions that he is of Vlach ancestry

I didn't know this guy `till last year. For the first time, I saw him with their stupid referendum campaign against Turkey`s EU entrance and ofc i noticed his Turkish surname immediately. I already knew the name "Karakachan" b4 from the articles i`ve read about Balkan people. "Kara-kachans" always gets mentioned like "Latin like language speaking Vlach nomadic people" in the Ottoman Empire documents.

I just searched in my documents in my computer and few articles also says that they were wandering around Balkans with their donkeys and they were also famous with breeding dogs in their nomadic community. Even today in Turkey, some villager people gives "Karakachan" name to their donkeys and some specific looking dogs also gets called with the name "Karakachan".

So, this poor Bulgar bastard should be a descendant of this Vlach community, otherwise it would be nonsense to carry this surname.

I already wrote this b4 here; Identity crisis leads people to fascism. It`s a common psychology among most fascists. I mean, the politics tells everyone to be a real Bulgarian to earn respect in the society and he knew that he doesn't fully belong to the Bulgar community, so he is trying to be more Bulgar than the Bulgarians to earn respect from other people and ease his internal tension/confusion.
        Last edited by Onur; 08-01-2010, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• GStojanov
          • Mar 2010

Onur is absolutely correct. Karakacanov has no connection to Macedonia at all. He is Vlach from South-Eastern Bulgaria. In 1990 the bulgarian ineligence office used him to lead the party VMRO-BND that they created to divide and distract Macedonians in Bulgaria. It is still puzzling to me why would they use a person that has zero connection to Macedonia to lead this anti-macedonian party. Maybe they could not find a real Macedonian to do this dirty job for them, or maybe they don't trust a real Macedonian to remain loyal to their dirty agenda.

Nevertheless, their party was heavily financed by the Bulgarian Internal Services during the nineties all the way up to 4 years ago, when they were rendered usless and they fell out of favor (the got only 2% votes on the last elections). Now they are deeply divided, and one wing may even turn pro-macedonian. Karakacanov himself is a laughing stock in Bulgaria. No one takes him seriously any more.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Onur, The Vlachs in Macedonia are infact very good and loyal, this guy is just a dead set idiot who attracts attetnion with his lies and spreading hatered. He has always stated that he is a Macedonian with Bulgarian roots, nobody likes him in Macedonia.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Here are interviews with Karakachanov and Stojkov.

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by GStojanov View Post
                Onur is absolutely correct. Karakacanov has no connection to Macedonia at all. He is Vlach from South-Eastern Bulgaria. In 1990 the bulgarian ineligence office used him to lead the party VMRO-BND that they created to divide and distract Macedonians in Bulgaria. It is still puzzling to me why would they use a person that has zero connection to Macedonia to lead this anti-macedonian party. Maybe they could not find a real Macedonian to do this dirty job for them, or maybe they don't trust a real Macedonian to remain loyal to their dirty agenda.

Nevertheless, their party was heavily financed by the Bulgarian Internal Services during the nineties all the way up to 4 years ago, when they were rendered usless and they fell out of favor (the got only 2% votes on the last elections). Now they are deeply divided, and one wing may even turn pro-macedonian. Karakacanov himself is a laughing stock in Bulgaria. No one takes him seriously any more.
                The problem we face is that its those people who have nothing to do with Macedonia that create our biggest problems...the resettled Orthodox Turks in modern greece and the imbeciles like Karakacanov and their historical and cultural ammnesia...

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Onur, The Vlachs in Macedonia are infact very good and loyal, this guy is just a dead set idiot who attracts attetnion with his lies and spreading hatered. He has always stated that he is a Macedonian with Bulgarian roots, nobody likes him in Macedonia.
                  Prolet, the Vlasi have proven to be loyal to every state that they belong to, even when they aren't afforded the freedom to express their real identity as is the case in modern greece...are they too readily accepting of any identity that some can be used in the manner that this vlah-bulgar dog is

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Btw, i just did facebook search and a total of 297 people came up from Turkey with "Karakaçan" surname and most of them lives in eastern Thrace.

It seems that there are Karakachans in Turkey too.

If Bulgaro-fascist Karakachan learns, maybe he offers Bulgarian passport to them for 50EU, hehe
                    Last edited by Onur; 08-02-2010, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• GStojanov
                      • Mar 2010

Here is wha wikipedia knows about Krasimir Karakachanov:

He is born in Ruse, has nothing to do with Macedonia at all. None of his parents or grandparents have any connection with Macedonia. They are most likely refugees from Eastern Thrace, or local Karakachans from South Eastern Bulgaria.

He was agent of the Bulgarian State Security since 1989, and probably still is.

Comment

• VMRO
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by GStojanov View Post
                        Here is wha wikipedia knows about Krasimir Karakachanov:

He is born in Ruse, has nothing to do with Macedonia at all. None of his parents or grandparents have any connection with Macedonia. They are most likely refugees from Eastern Thrace, or local Karakachans from South Eastern Bulgaria.

He was agent of the Bulgarian State Security since 1989, and probably still is.

He has to make pari some how, just like Georgievski, from being a staunch Macedonian patriot waving the kutlesh flag in the early 90's, once his career hit the downside, he turned to Bulgaria.
                        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Prolet, the Vlasi have proven to be loyal to every state that they belong to, even when they aren't afforded the freedom to express their real identity as is the case in modern greece...are they too readily accepting of any identity that some can be used in the manner that this vlah-bulgar dog is
                          The Vlasi are pametni lujge like the Evrejte, some might even say they're the Christian Orthodox version of the Jews in the Balkans, many politicians in the Balkans are of Vlah origin, i've even heard rumours Kiro Gligorov is part Vlah.

Comment

• VMRO
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            I agree Prolet, there are many loyal Vlachs from Macedonia, but as in every race, there are good and bad.

One of the bad ones is Vranishkovski.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Vranishkovski is definitely one of them

Kiro Gligorov's mother is Vlach

Its interesting how most of the villages in Bitolsko under Pelister are vlaski, like Nize Pole,Trnovo,Magarevo,Maloishta etc

Comment

Working...
                              X