X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Election August 21

Here is our chance to shine as a community, which leader is worthy of our vote in next months election?

I cant see myself voting for Julia Gillard, i think Tony Abbott is my pick to take over as the next Prime Minister of Australia.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • julie
    • May 2009

oh how absolutely crap. , middle son turns 17 that day. just what I want to be doing - do I vote for Tweedledum or Tweedledee - choices, choices.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Prolet this thread is way behind the news. Is it and indication of your voting pattern. Rudd was a dud but the mad monk should never be allowed to win and hopefully his party will dump him also. He doesn’t deserve to be in politics let alone government. Work choices by any other name is still work choices and stating he would put t off for 3 years is just saying let him in and then he will get you. The failures of the usa policies are not what we need. Its slave labour and would change the Australian way of life irrevocably. But more to the point what does he have to do with Macedonia and this forum or are you just taking an opportunity to promote the Liberals. Do you have any links with them.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

OziMak, As you know its our democratic right to vote and this time with a tight election our votes could be crucial. I voted Labar in the last election because the Liberals wouldnt recognize us for 12 years under the Howard Government now 4 years later if Tony Abbott is prepared to take that next step then he'll be getting my vote. I think that if we play our cards right as a community our votes could be crucial to the up and coming election, there needs to be alot of negotiating going on between the two political parties.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Prolet if you believe that Australia is going to recognise Macedonia before virtually everyone else in the world you have deluded yourself regardless of Liberals or Labor. Australia is so into political correctness that they will not do anything unless it is seen to be politically correct and popular.

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

It should be our democratic right nit to vite if we chose since I have how i will cast my vote is the way i hsvd alwsys No! Australian Political Party will get my vote i will cast an invxlid vote of a blank sheet

This country is the only State and Teritory in the world yhag has it Foreighn Policy run by Australian politicians that listen to the Greek vote that is why i will not vote ever for anyone

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
              It should be our democratic right nit to vite if we chose since I have how i will cast my vote is the way i hsvd alwsys No! Australian Political Party will get my vote i will cast an invxlid vote of a blank sheet
              This is what is done in Macedonia all the time.
              It has not been successful.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• blackcactus
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                This is what is done in Macedonia all the time.
                It has not been successful.

I agree, Australia's compulsory voting system forces "some" thoughtfulness on to the general voter

The reality is no political party is perfect, but by being forced to choose one reduces the risk that we get the least perfect one

When you have a voluntary vote, small motivated interest groups can dominate in some elections, putting in power the worst party for the country as a whole (i.e. The Bush Administration)

Compulsory voting puts the responsibility on the citizen to get it right
                The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Frank, The worst thing we can do is to not cast our vote, its always been a key democratic right for all citizens to be able to vote. I think we need to have some serious meetings and our lobby group in Australia needs to use our votes as leverage in order to squeeze what it can out of the Australian Parties.

If our community can bring in 100,000 votes in the crucial election which is viewed as a very tight race, im sure there will be a battle to get our votes.

Comment

Working...
                  X