X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Nasto Palioski will save Macedonia?

This guy who lives in Munich is saying that he will form a political party in Stari Kraj for the Diaspora within the EU.

I wonder who he is when he is saying how he has been financing the VMRO party for a long time now.

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Prolet is this a joke.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

You had a look at the links didnt you?

The guy seems dead serious, i dont know who he is to be honest. But its interesting that people from our diaspora are forming political parties in Stari Kraj.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Nothing comes from nothing. Sometimes nothing comes from something with bad investments but something does not come from nothing.

Look a Israelis example with the kibbutz and donations from around the world and the direct investors who are not looking for the highest return not to mention unwavering support from the usa. Assets were moved into the country to pick her up off the ground. Sometimes these assets were repaid with the warm fuzzy feeling of at least you got to see the country being build. I don’t see too many Macedonians rushing to invest in a high risk venture with at best almost certain not on par or diminished returns.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

So how do you propose that the negative attitude is altered to our favour? We all know what's wrong, why don't you tell us how to do it right?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

SoM I don’t know what the Israelis call it but I have my own name for it the round cycle investing. Not every Macedonian in the diaspora - geez I feel like im repeating the words of some Jewish guys back in the 70s - is equally wealthy or educated so not everyone can contribute in the same way or to the same extent but the higher the achievement in the diaspora the greater the means to contribute and the greater the moral obligation.

1. Those with the highest achievements ie running businesses in the multi millions if not hundreds of millions should look for needs and opportunities to invest in Macedonia in the types of businesses they know best ie the type they are running in the diaspora. I don’t want to name names so I wont but to illustrate this point not so long ago there were articles of shortages in medications in RoM yet again not so long ago their was an article of a Macedonian couple who both being chemists the chemical scientist kind not just pill dispensers kind came to Australia over near two decades ago and started a generic medicines making business in Queensland. Today they are worth over 100mill and one of the supplier to the Australian governments prescribed list generic medications all the adds are trying to push the pensioners onto. Seems like a no-brainer you’d think. Got the skills got the contacts know the pitfalls to avoid so couldn’t the government and them get together and kick something off in RoM instead of the government whinging about how much of their budget goes to buying medicines.

I could go on down the scale of diaspora achievements and things that could be done but I will cut myself off because it becomes an exercise in theory without the first thing you need in RoM is good people pulling for the common good not a bunch of hoods who will rob you blind and tell you to find your own way home to where was it you came from. Gruevski looks like being the first to look like a cojek. Still early days. Lets hope he gets to stay on longer and he is not the last cojek.

Comment

Working...
            X