Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

This is quite an important and explanatory video, in many ways.

To be honest, the first time I saw this video my initial reaction was to laugh at how lame and incapable Branko Crvenkovski is.

However, on reflection, it shows two important things:

1. In this video, Branko Crvenkovski is the President of the Republic of Macedonia. It is a position, or institution, that warrants respect, if the country is respected. The video shows how little regard there is from the so-called 'European Friends' for Macedonia and how belittled Macedonia is by these so-called 'friends'.

It should be an eye-opener for many, who believe that Europe has any positive intention toward Macedonia, or cares whatsoever about Macedonia.

2. The video does showcase how incapable Branko Crvenkovski is in situations where networking opportunities exist. One of the most fundamental requirements in business and politics is the ability to network and develop relationships.

It is evident that Branko Crvenkovski does not have that social ability. In fact, it is not that common for people from technical background (i.e. Branko Crvenkovski has a Computer Science background) to be social types and Branko Crvenkovski falls into this. Understanding this makes it clear why Branko Crvenkovski runs things as he does;

He is analytical and he does not like getting involved in person, but rather he maintains the position of an isolated character who likes sitting and pulling the strings as the puppet master.

In this way, inside Macedonia he runs the show, because he controls all the strings that need to be pulled by working up the ladder of the old communist networks as a lackey for the bigger players, until he became the biggest of all.

Outside of Macedonia, he is nothing and is unable to break into the European networks that already exist and are well established, and that not only clears up why he has unable to bring investors to Macedonia and Macedonia closer to the European Union in the 15 years or so years of his reign, but his inabilities and inhibitions are what led to policies actually preventing foreigners and foreign investment into Macedonia, to protect his now well established puppet show.

This is why he is now seeing himself struggle, he does not have the capabilities to deal with the changed world and interact in the manner required. His puppet master days are over, despite how analytical he may be and how much he likes being engaged behind the scenes, pulling the strings.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

he should stick to pulling his own little string rogi because so far he has been a very destructive force in macedonia.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Unfortunately, there are still people in Macedonia who support him. I mean, it's clear for anyone to see how badly Branko Crvenkovski has damaged Macedonia, and that he runs the underground mafia in Macedonia, but still, for some inexplicable reasons, people still support him.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          Unfortunately, there are still people in Macedonia who support him. I mean, it's clear for anyone to see how badly Branko Crvenkovski has damaged Macedonia, and that he runs the underground mafia in Macedonia, but still, for some inexplicable reasons, people still support him.
          Rogi,

The reasons people still support Crvenkovski are very well known - we see them on this forum on a daily basis - they share his views.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

It is evident that Branko Crvenkovski does not have that social ability. In fact, it is not that common for people from technical background (i.e. Branko Crvenkovski has a Computer Science background) to be social types and Branko Crvenkovski falls into this. Understanding this makes it clear why Branko Crvenkovski runs things as he does;
            Rogi, He only has a degree in Elektro, he's never worked a day in his life in that field.

Take a look at Koce Trajanovski for example, he is also an Elektro Inzhinjer and he's doing a kick arse job at being the Lord Mayor of Skopje. You cant compare professions you have to look at each individual differently.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Branko Crvenkovski has a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Automation from the School of Electrical Engineering at the St. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje.

I too have a degree in Computer Science, and I can assure you that the overwhelming majority of people who come from this kind of background, are not the social types, even today, but even more so 10, 15, 20, or 25 years ago (when B.C completed his). That does not mean all are non-social, but the overwhelming majority, and Branko Crvenkovski does lack that networking ability that you find more common in people who study Law, Business, Politics, and/or most arts courses.

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

Rogi, I think you were spot on in your assessment. Branko was a President who had no friends in Europe. Perhaps they knew he had accepted bribes from Greece and lost the little bit of respect he may have had.
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Rogi, What about Lord Mayor Koce Trajanovski? Do you believe he is a namkjor too??

Every individual is different, everybody is responsible for their own actions.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet, try reading my post again.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Rogi, I read it and i dont agree with it..

However i do respect your opinion.

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

So you think Branko has been good for Macedonia and is an excellent networker? Or do you disagree that most people with a Computer Science background are non social types, or rather not the networking type?

I assure you this is the case, I have met many with a computer science background, I know many with a computer science background, I have worked with many, in fact I myself have a computer science background and I assure you this is the case. In the geek world, the computer scientists are at the top. There is much truth to the stereotype - A very small percentage of those of us with a computer science background have social skills. But don't take my word for it, you're already on the internet (1st step), now just do a simple search and find all the studies that prove this point.

On your question about Koce Trajanovski, please note that he does not have a computer science background. He has a mechanical engineering background which is a very, very different kettle of fish, both in terms of the course and materials, as well as in terms of general social skills and character types / persona.

In fact you'll find (or at least I have found, based on my own research) that the highest percentage of Macedonian males who go on to further study, will study some form of Engineering.
                        Last edited by Rogi; 03-25-2010, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Rogi, In Macedonia thats called Elektro, its not that divided like it is in Australia. You know i dont like Crvenko im just saying that you cant judge somebody based on their education degree.

As far as i can recall Koce Trajanovski said that he was an Informatichar, i could be wrong though.

Rogi, Back To Branko Crvenkovski do you believe he will eventually fade away from the political world if he were to loose the next election by a record margin like what happened these past two elections? Whats he goes to loose he's got a Presidential Pension waiting for him.

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

He wont fade away until his cronies in Intelligence who work for him, rather than the country, are removed, and he wont fade away until people in his own party stop seeing him as their savior, but rather in a light that is true to what he is; a criminal.

I was not judging anyone by their Education degree. Otherwise, I would have been putting myself in the same boat as B.C, for having studied the same degree. But I wont push the point, you haven't understood it.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

VMRO plays an April Fools joke on SDSM lol

Macedonian Political Parties took Advantage of Fool Day

Friday, 02 April 2010

VMRO's spokesman Aleksandar Bichikliski took advantage to the fullest of April 1st, Fool day. He organized a press conference in front of SDSM's building, much to the horror of SDSM's leadership.

In a hilariously worded statement, Bichikliski stated that he came her to express his love for Branko Crvenkovski and all the great things he has done for Macedonia.

'Today i realized that all of the Macedonians, including my party, the VMRO DPMNE have lived a lie. I'd like to state on this big day that Crvenkovski is a man of dignity, integrity, courage, high morals and standards' stated Bichikliski.

'Crvenkovski is a man, no, a man and a half. He is a statesman, man who always keeps his word. Everything he has promised, he delivered.'

'This is a man who doesn't lie, doesn't steal, a religious man. He brought investments to the country, he hired not one, but two people of each family.

'Crvenkovski fought against cigars and weapons smugglers, he fought criminals... He is a saviour. No, a saviour and a half.'

'Crvenkovski is the man who in 1991 with unseen courage stood at Macedonia square awaiting the results of Macedonia's independence vote.' (For those who don't know Crvenkovski was in Greece during the vote/results).

'Crvenkovski is a man who built the railway system towards Bulgaria and Albania, and the man who removed the visa barrier for all citizens. Branko is everyone's friend, no, a friend and a half to the youth, the retired, the land owners and the unemployed.

'When Crvenkovski looks at you, all you feel is love, no, love and a half. This is why I ask this day to be named after Branko Crvenkovski and hope all of you will join me in this celebration.' concluded Bichikliski.

The SDSM reacted with anger, calling Bichikliski's April Fool's joke a 'provocation' and telling him if he shows up near the building once more they would not guarantee his safety.

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

The SDSM reacted with anger, calling Bichikliski's April Fool's joke a 'provocation' and telling him if he shows up near the building once more they would not guarantee his safety.
                                What are they gonna do to him? Belt him with tupajnci?? Fucken ligushi, no good for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X