Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

He is a disgrace, the best thing for us is to get rid of people like him and spies that he used to hound our people. He's told more lies and anybody can remember, he didnt even keep a single promise.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
      • Nov 2009

No i am not related but if i could do half of the good things risto the great has done i would be happy.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

[QUOTE = Soldier of Macedon; 34,960] Here's a reasonable question.Can somebody explain to me, what this person achieved in his years of political leadership in Macedonia, that was of a genuine benefit or positive for the country? [/ QUOTE]

He had his time and chance to do something SOM. But i can't think of anything memorable. Someone that is a fan of his could only answer this. The problem is, finding a suporter is more rare than his achievments.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

WOW 15 years of nothing from that majmun they should kick him out of the country along with the other dushmani.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
            No i am not related but if i could do half of the good things risto the great has done i would be happy.
            Good man, welcome again, you're in good company.
            Originally posted by Bill77
            The problem is, finding a suporter is more rare than his achievments.
            Lol, ain't that the truth.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

SOM, Would you put Zoran Vraniskovski and Ljubco Georgievski in the same boat? Predavnici
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

As long as there are Macedonians in Macedonia, and as long as Macedonians make up the majority, Branko will not be in power.

He can form alliances and coalitions with all the non-Macedonians, but at the end of the day, it is still a Macedonian Macedonia.

The Macedonian people are nether stupid nor are they forgetful to ever even consider the likes of Branko Crvenkovski. The only worry is if his plans involve non-legal and non-democratic means. He still pulls the strings with a number of Army chiefs and Generals, he also has a strong pull within the secret Intelligence and of course, Branko Crvenkovski (aka 'cappa di tutti cappi') is the biggest mafia boss in Mavedonia, there's rarely anything in the Macedonian underworld that he doesn't have his fingers in.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Thats right Rogi. I posted some where a recent poll. where if all the political parties formed a coalition, they still can't beat VMRO. so he has no hope, unless Gruevski blows it. I know Gruevski has still to learn, but look at our other option.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Rogi, Saso Mijalkov controls the Secret Police, Gjorgje Ivanov has the final say in the Army and Gordana Jankulovska heads MVR. Who is supporting him?? My guess would be that he is getting help from outside, from organizations like Soros which is headed by his close friend Vladimir Milcin and there are others surly.

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

I will tell you how he will play because it always the same. Don't dissmis this guy as a joke even tho he is, he is very good at what he does. I think Grujo and everyone should see him as a threat and treat him as such.
                      1) He will claim that SDSM fall and hit bottom because he became president and he didn't have the chance to save them. That they were all young and not experienced and they were left without a leader. Sugar on top and he is Branko back.
                      2) He will use the corruption/poverty at the moment to push his EU agenda. He will use every new law the new gov brings regarding taking yet more money from the poor people (which I have been on about for months now) and he will use it against them with a bang. He will make sure no one sees the future as bright as they will in the EU.
                      3) Another very possible option here is to somehow get Macedonia into NATO under FYROM, promising Greece something big in return. He is a Greek spy.
                      4)Using DUI like he used them in 2001 to turn against the gov, create a new war. That will be very easy done, promise Ahmeti fullfilment of Ramkoven within months of coming into power and he will go to war.
                      5) Fight any law he can in the courts, courts are owned by SDSM.
                      6) Use the corruption of the present gov against them. I know for a fact that people fear certain VMRO individuals in towns like Palanka, Stip, Kumanovo and they will vote for anyone that will get rid of those son of a bitches.
                      There are lots of other illegal options he can take but be sure the guy maybe a joke but once again he is good at what he does. He has never lost a duel on TV as far as I remember.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        SOM, Would you put Zoran Vraniskovski and Ljubco Georgievski in the same boat? Predavnici
                        And Boskovski, and Buckovski, and Kostov, and a few other morons who hide under the shadows. Treachery is not limited to SDS.

What ever happened to that young guy, I think he was called Trendafilovski, was it him who turned out to be a Bugarofilovski? I remember him in 2004, in the Macedonian parliament, where he was claiming to be a Macedonian nationalist. What's his story? Narodna?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Jankovska, all of your points are valid. I think, if there are some people in Macedonia who still believe in this proven liar, then they are just as bad as him. Ignorance can no longer be an excuse.

Are you aware of any achievements he has made? I would think that such a question would be enough to sink the moron, I mean, if there is smoke he can worm his way out, but when the sky is clear and with such a question, he has nowhere to go.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Jankovska, all of your points are valid. I think, if there are some people in Macedonia who still believe in this proven liar, then they are just as bad as him. Ignorance can no longer be an excuse.

Are you aware of any achievements he has made? I would think that such a question would be enough to sink the moron, I mean, if there is smoke he can worm his way out, but when the sky is clear and with such a question, he has nowhere to go.
                            God I am not. I think he should have been put behind bars years ago.
                            But I am sure people will believe him. Grujo is a good guy but he is pushing people quite hard, he needs to chill abit otherwise this monster will very easy get rid off him. I have heard people with my own ears say oni kradea ama barem i za nardot misleja. Trust me he is dangerous

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Kako misleja za narodon?

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

SOM, Georgi Trendafilov?? He was Ljubco's right hand man

Speaking of Bugarofili, what about those in Ohrid??

YouTube - Kiril Trendafilov Nance Bugarofil - Krusata pod krusa paga!!

Comment

Working...
                                X