Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Daskale, I wont rule out a smear campaign however its no secret that our people in Australia openly hate Branko Crvenkovski, its no surprise but i think you have the right to raise suspicion about all this.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mastika
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      Does it change the possibility of this being a smear campaign aimed at the Australian Diaspora, if it is or if it is not a threat?
      If it were "Nikola Gruevski gets a death threat from Australia" then I would believe that it may be a smear campaign, however with Branko Crvenkovski I don't think it is anything out of the ordinary.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

After i tried calling, i got a recorded message ..
        Hello, you have reached Rada and if you're upset don't worry I'll F him really good this time! To hear this message in Macedonian hit the pound key now ..

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Tens of thousands of Macedonians hold anti-government rally

SKOPJE, MACEDONIA—Tens of thousands of people have marched to Macedonia’s parliament to protest the conservative government’s policies and call for an early election.

Opposition leader Branko Crvenkovski, a former president and prime minister, gave a speech on Sunday to the protesters, who support the opposition Social Democratic Alliance.

He says, “We are not reconciling ourselves with the misery and poverty.”

Crvenkovski has accused Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski of holding Macedonia’s two million people hostage through corruption, economic failure, democratic regression and failure to secure the country’s entry into NATO and the European Union.

Crvenkovski called for a new election now, saying the country cannot wait for the next one scheduled in 2012.

Wow, 30,000 people protesting.
          Imagine if they were actually protesting about something useful.
          Can anyone play "spot the Ceca fan" in the picture?

Can't wait for the "free X-Box march" or the "adopt a poor Albanian march".
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Sadly, most of those dusmani marching would SELL their own mother$. F THEM! Ot losho ima po losho - join NATO and the FU and they will learn very fast.
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-05-2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Serdarot
              • Feb 2010

can anyone play "find the serbian chetnik flag"?

difficulty mode: very easy
              Bratot:
              Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Serdarot
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                Sadly, most of those dusmani marching would SELL their own mother$. F THEM! Ot losho ima po losho - join NATO and the FU and they will learn very fast.
                most of them are not trying to sell their mothers...

they are trying to sell OUR Mother, Macedonia

not Servia, Vulgaria or Albania...

and the few Macedonians between them... well, condoms were not in use much in Macedonia, so some bastards are born, somehow it´s natural
                Bratot:
                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Among the most disturbing things from this protest were all of the Serbian flags, and a sign that read "Solun e vash".

Comment

• makalek
                    • Apr 2010

That 30,000 number might not be accurate. Sitel said that there were no more than 10,000 and most of the protesters weren't from Skopje and came from other cities.

This so called anti-government rally is just further propaganda and manipulation by Branko Crvenkovski. How can this guy still be taken serious? All he does is personally attack Gruevski and VMRO-DPMNE? Talk about your plans for improving the country but he never does that because he can't run based on his plans and ideas. He just tries to win cheap political points by instilling fear and making up lies. He is the one who gets paid a hefty pension while still being involved in politics, he is the one who used taxpayers dollars to pay Slovenian experts in his public relations campaign to overthrow Gruevski, and on and on. One of the biggest traitors Macedonia has ever seen and it's best for him to retire from politics and go back to his birthplace Bosnia. At every SDSM rally, there are Yugoslavian and Serbian flags and their party is listed as a Yugoslav party in the UN so they don't serve the interests of Macedonia. It's like the saying "who needs enemies when you have SDSM and in particular Branko Crvenkovski"?

Comment

• Serdarot
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                      Among the most disturbing things from this protest were all of the Serbian flags, and a sign that read "Solun e vash".
                      that sign is "old" (already used in several occasions)

and it hurts... i spit on all the Macedonians who were on that protest and didn´t protested against that sign...

edit:

even if there were 30 000 (they first claimed there are 90 000, 70 000, 50 000... )

if i had the money the "greeks" and other our enemies spent in the last 20 years...

we would have such rallies on the curent Macedonian-Greek border, with at least 100 000 people on each side demanding re-unification of Macedonia

or i could easily manage to destroy greece, no metter of it´s membership in Nato and EU...

i am somehow proud on our Folk, beside all that waste material and human resources who are working on destroying our Country, Identity and Culture, and beside all the mistakes that grujo is making, to have some ~ 15 000 people to protest...

think about it, if you can...

some of you can not imagine in what situation is big part of the Macedonians who live in RoM... you are too "spoiled" in the luxury life in the "west"
                      Last edited by Serdarot; 12-05-2010, 07:22 PM.
                      Bratot:

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

There were 600 buses from all over the country that brought these people on the protest in Skopje!

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.
                        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by makalek View Post

It's like the saying "who needs enemies when you have SDSM and in particular Branko Crvenkovski"?
                          His fate will be that similar to another dusman gligorov - lets hope they get it right this time.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makalek View Post
                            That 30,000 number might not be accurate. Sitel said that there were no more than 10,000 and most of the protesters weren't from Skopje and came from other cities.

This so called anti-government rally is just further propaganda and manipulation by Branko Crvenkovski. How can this guy still be taken serious? All he does is personally attack Gruevski and VMRO-DPMNE? Talk about your plans for improving the country but he never does that because he can't run based on his plans and ideas. He just tries to win cheap political points by instilling fear and making up lies. He is the one who gets paid a hefty pension while still being involved in politics, he is the one who used taxpayers dollars to pay Slovenian experts in his public relations campaign to overthrow Gruevski, and on and on. One of the biggest traitors Macedonia has ever seen and it's best for him to retire from politics and go back to his birthplace Bosnia. At every SDSM rally, there are Yugoslavian and Serbian flags and their party is listed as a Yugoslav party in the UN so they don't serve the interests of Macedonia. It's like the saying "who needs enemies when you have SDSM and in particular Branko Crvenkovski"?
                            And whichever way you look at it, more people were supporting him publicly than people who want to end negotiations.

Some might say "the people have spoken".

I would like to believe true patriots exist in Macedonia. I would also like to see them once in a while.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

I would like to believe true patriots exist in Macedonia. I would also like to see them once in a while.
                              Hang in there Chris we will NEVER let them win!

Comment

• Serdarot
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                                There were 600 buses from all over the country that brought these people on the protest in Skopje!
                                600 half-empty buses, to be more accurate

average bus = ~ 50 ppl
                                600 full buses = 30 000 ppl

my guess was 15 000 people

actualy, it can be easy calculated

a = length
                                b = wide

a x b x 2 or a x b x 3 = so many loosers were there
                                Bratot:

Comment

Working...
                                X