Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warrior
    • Jan 2010

This traitor says all the things the outsiders want to here, including US and the EU. That is a dangerous thing, CIA is known to get involved in foreign coutries elections and usually make sure their preffered candidate wins the election. Although they didnt have their way in Iran and i hope the Macedonian people stand firm at the time of adversity.
    At the moment its best for Macedonia to stick with the devil we know, being Gruevski, instead of going to electtions where outside forces will interfere and rigging will be rampant.

I hope they lie some charges to this pig and chuck him in the slammer, i cant believe he still walks in parliament and pretends to adhere to the constitution. I guess anything is possible in that country, including a terrorist being in coalition witht he government, i am not sure if this guy is any worse than Ahmeti, who has Macedonian blood on this hands. Maybe the government can take a leaf out of Israels response to the so called aid ships, when ever there are signs that effects the sovereignity of the country, strike hard and strike first, eventually everyone will get the message...They wanted the ships to go through customs and they were going to get it their way and they did. It shows there were more than just first air workers on those ships.

Another perfect example of the Israelis protecting their sovereignity is when they got rid of their PM when he was willing to compromise with the Arabs.. It didnt sit well in the west at that time, but Rabins killing proved to be good for Israel. And that what really matters to them. I dont think we are in any different situation then what was Israel, when political figures in their country were calling for a compromise with the Arabs, but have been quite ever since the killing, they got the message loud and clear. The goverment has done some good by the recent actions in Radusa and Brodec, but they have to me lot more prevelant. If so, the dog will not come out with his intentions as he has lateley...

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Pavel Shatev is from the Gemidzii surly you've heard of him.

At the moment its best for Macedonia to stick with the devil we know, being Gruevski
      Wow this is an interesting comment, I just read a report that Grujo is close to finishing over 2,500 stanoj around the country giving young couples a roof over their heads as well as others who cant afford to buy a home. Thats not bad for a Devil isnt it? The fact that he is building over 20 zgradi around Stari Kraj, what did Crvenovski do in 18 years?? He didnt even put in a Cheshma.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

No suprise.

Branko Crvenkovski is a traitor to the Macedonian people. No Macedonian in the world can be ignorant of this fact after his many, many examples of treachery.

Anybody that votes for Branko (meaning they support his views about Macedonia) is therefore a traitor too, in my opinion.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          No suprise.

Branko Crvenkovski is a traitor to the Macedonian people. No Macedonian in the world can be ignorant of this fact after his many, many examples of treachery.

Anybody that votes for Branko (meaning they support his views about Macedonia) is therefore a traitor too, in my opinion.
          But the sad thing here is that SDSM still has a considerable amount of people voting for them....
          In the last elections wasnt the entire strumica region SDSM territory?
          Didnt SDSM have something like 100,000/200,000 people voting for them?

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Here is another interesting video on the EU hypocrisy aswell as SDSM changing our name at all cost just to get back into power.

Why is the EU concerned about Greek interests and not their own?

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Why is the EU concerned about Greek interests and not their own?

Maybe this looks like a million dollar question but it`s not and i think i know the answer;

Prolet, it`s because these so-called Greek interests are actually represents the interests of EU too, or at least the EU approves these Greek interests so Greece can dare to bark around.

Dont forget, Greece cant do anything without EU`s approval and especially now, while they are just a protectorate of them with 500 billion EU debt, they cant do shit only with their own.
              Last edited by Onur; 06-12-2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                Crvenkovski is not worth discussing. I hope that, by now, all diaspora groups and organisations agree.
                As for the article, I would like to see evidence of the following claim
                Not worth discussing, I agree.

But his statement here,
                Macedonia must accept Greece's proposal and change the name of the country, only then there is hope for EU and NATO integration
                Is much to close to a statement made by the Vice-President of UMD not too long ago.

He is the politician's politician.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Pelister, absolutely agree
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

SDS Srboman Traitors

Dimko, This has to be the biggest joke ever, just look at them.

Phoenix, The Komunjari and Yugosloveni brought in Serbian Flags, za sramota

Branko Crvenkovski is not fooling anybody.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Who held the Serbian flags, SDS supporters? That should be used in the campaign against them during the next elections, the treacherous animals that they are.

What exactly is the purpose of the rally, Prolet?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

They want elections if Grujo do not succeed in changing the name for NATO/EU.
                        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

And they're going to achieve this by waving the flag of another state inside Macedonia? Pathetic traitors, no better than the extremist element in Macedonia's ethnic Albanian population.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

SOM, Its on the footage the SDSM supporters are waving Serbian Flags there, the purpose is if we dont change our name to get into Nato and EU then SDSM wants early elections and apparently they will solve everything.

Vasko Eftov's final show for the season has an interview with Branko Crvekovski, its on the Kanal 5 website.

I think in November there is a Nato Summit in Lisbon so if they dont solve the name issue by then, SDSM wants an election.

Its all on the links i posted.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

SDSM has been the serbian vassal structure from it's beggining.
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

I know it's on the links you posted, but I do recall asking you to provide a brief explanation each time you decide to create a new thread and post the links only. The commentary you provided on your initial post wasn't informative enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X