X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Balkan Express

This is something interesting by the Turkish Transport Group, the train has already left for Bulgaria. The only country missing from there is Slovenija, it should be there before Hungary but either way i think the Turkish Government wants to find out more on the countries around the Balkans and i also noticed that Albania is not on the list.

There is even a TRT website in Macedonian.

YouTube - The Balkan Express
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Looks like the clowns of Bulgarian fascist party arranged a "welcome" committee to the Balkan express:

I came for friendship "Train of Friendship"?

With posters "Turkey is not Europe today at 12.00 VMRO members welcomed travelers in the so-called" Train of Friendship "monument to Temple St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. The "Balkan Express" is a Turkish journalist who "opened for his compatriots' Turkish heritage in the Balkans and examine how we deal with the integration of Bulgaria. For example - dezinformirat them that 85% of people of Kazanlak is Turkish. "Balkan Express a few days around the country.

This "Train of Friendship" recalls frightening recent "freedom flotilla". Just like Orwell's Ministry of War Ministry was peace. Not to mention that "Train of Friendship" is an initiative of the Turkish National Television TRT, led by a former candidate for chief of Turkish intelligence MIT. Of course, this is not surprising. Neoosmanizmat Logic is leading the new Turkish foreign policy, led by Professor Davutoglu. Surprising is the information blackout that constraint "Train of Friendship".

VMRO We are convinced that the "peaceful and friendly" actions of the neighbors are actually part of their tactics to carry out gradual, meticulous and aggressive Turkish policy in the Balkans. We sincerely hope this can be refuted, but the purpose is first necessary information. And in recent days some country decided not to inform the public about balgaraskata itinerary and purpose of "Train of Friendship".

Google translate:

It`s a google translation but it looks like they claim that there are Turkish journalists in the "Balkan express" who came to Bulgaria to examine their policy towards the Turks in Bulgaria and they even say that the Turkish intelligence organized this event with TRT Turkish television channel!!! and they find "Balkan express" to be similar with the flotilla to Israel??? !!!

It seems that these Bulgar clowns are the masters of conspiracy theories ... I wonder what they really think about it? Like the Turkish journalists might transform into Janissary soldiers like the Clark Kent/superman does and invade Bulgaria? Hahaha
    Last edited by Onur; 07-08-2010, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

What a disgrace, the Bulgarians seem to be shooting themselves in the foot too often now.

Onur, Whats your opinion on the Balkan Express?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Prolet was this Gruevski's policy to make it run through Macedonia?

Its sad something like this makes people go crazy.
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Turkey's 'Balkan Express' arrives in Hungary

The friendship and peace train, the "Balkan Express," arrived in the Hungarian capital of Budapest on Monday.

A crew from a TV program broadcast by the state-run TRT Türk TV also arrived in Budapest aboard the train and filmed a live program on the Tuna River the same day.

Among the crew's guests were Professor Istvan Vasary, a Turkologist and former ambassador of Hungary to Ankara.

The TV crew will shoot different parts of Hungary for three days.

The "Balkan Express" TV crew will also broadcast programs from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece.

The friendship and peace train "Balkan Express" began its journey at Istanbul's Sirkeci Train Station on July 1. The journey of Balkan Express is aired everyday on TRT, TRT Avaz and TRT Haber channels. At the same time, a book featuring Turkish architectural artworks in the Balkans was prepared with the help of two scientists and has been distributed to embassies and many other institutes along the way.

The journey aims at developing relations based on friendship and fraternity among the regional countries and promoting the historical, cultural and tourist assets of the countries on the route.

The Balkan Express will return to Turkey on Aug. 19.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.p...ry--2010-07-19

I watched their arrival to Hungary today on the Turkish tv and the most warm welcome was at the Hungary as i expected

There was lots of children who came from the schools and several Hungarian professors and Turkologists from universities. The kids presented flowers to the travelers. There was also several people riding on horses. It was cool
          Last edited by Onur; 07-19-2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Onur, Why isnt the train going to Albania and Slovenija?

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Onur, Why isnt the train going to Albania and Slovenija?

I have no idea but i wonder why they wouldn't go to these places as well since we have quite good relations with both of these countries. Especially Slovenian president was in Turkey few weeks ago and negotiations was quite warm and friendly.

I remember that the Turkish journalists was asking to the Slovenian president about why and how his surname is "Turk". His name was something like "Danny Turk"
              Last edited by Onur; 07-20-2010, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Onur, Its Danilo Turk

I think its pronounced Tirk in Slovenian.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                  • Sep 2008

I His name isn´t Danilo Turk. His name is Danilo Türk. It is not pronounced Tirk. The ü letter is pronounced like they do with the ü-letter in german.

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                    I His name isn´t Danilo Turk. His name is Danilo Türk. It is not pronounced Tirk. The ü letter is pronounced like they do with the ü-letter in german.

Then it`s exact same as in Turkish. In Turkish, it`s written as "Türk". I wrote "Turk" cuz there is no "ü-Ü" letter exists in English but we have it in Turkish. Plus we also pronounce "ü-Ü" as in "U" in German or French.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

It is a good idea by the Turkish transport group.
                      There is no harm in the Balkan express, i don't know why these Bulgarian ultra nationalists are putting all there time and effort in these racist garbage but then again that is what Bulgars do best.

Danilo is Daniel in Italian and also Russian and other languages, is it a Turkish name as well?
                      That name is not common in Macedonia nor is the name Daniel common.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Zrinski, In Macedonian they pronounce it as Tirk, this is how i hear media outlets pronounce his name. I agree with you in general Zrinski, you are right on this one.

Onur, Tell us a bit more about the Balkan Express train thats going through the Balkans?? Where is it up to now? Last we heard it was in Hungary.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                          Then it`s exact same as in Turkish. In Turkish, it`s written as "Türk". I wrote "Turk" cuz there is no "ü-Ü" letter exists in English but we have it in Turkish. Plus we also pronounce "ü-Ü" as in "U" in German or French.
                          The surname of 'Turk' can be elusive. The placename 'Turku' in Finland actually derives from the common Slavic root word 'Turgu' due to the city's trading history. In Macedonian 'Trgovishte' is the word for 'market', although the Turkish 'Pazar' is also used.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• CA_RO
                            • May 2010

Bulgarian protest

"Turkey is not Europe"

I cannot accept this as a valid argument nor can I accept this conviction of the Bulgarian protesters.

Turkey will join the EU if the people of Turkey decide to and when Turkey is ready.

The European Union is not a Christian club. All prospective Candidates have every right to join the European Union upon meeting their European objectives and when the country(s) and their people are ready for accession into the Union.

In my personal opinion Turkey will be an important asset for the EU. I will welcome and laud Turkey's entrance into the European Union when they accede. Just like I will and many other Romanians will welcome other countries into the EU when the time has come.

Comment

• CA_RO
                              • May 2010

Balkan Train

I think the Balkan Train is a beautiful initiative. It puts a smile on my face. Its a nice thing to enjoy and to share happiness with.

Comment

Working...
                              X