Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, We are talking about a serious accusation here, so you believe it because one pratenik made it in Parliament?? This is nothing more then a Charshiski Muabet, Klevetenje is also a word that comes to mind.

Where is the evidence of such claim?
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, did anybody in that parliament session deny or protest against the accusation made?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Vangelovski, We are talking about a serious accusation here, so you believe it because one pratenik made it in Parliament?? This is nothing more then a Charshiski Muabet, Klevetenje is also a word that comes to mind.

Where is the evidence of such claim?
        Prolet,

I never defended the claim - If you go back a few posts you will see that YOU asked where it came from and I told you.

There are many serious allegations on this forum, and you contribute to many charshiski muabeti - why the sudden concern for accountability now?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Do you believe these allegations? Lets not forget that John Bitove Senior received the highest UMD award, we are talking about his credibility here while you are worried about what some unknown pratenik said in 2005?

Prolet, did anybody in that parliament session deny or protest against the accusation made?
          SOM, It was never on the news, if it was credible information we would all hear about it. This is nothing more then a baseless accusation that nobody even heard about till now. Its very hard to believe considering the fact that Bitove Senior is a billionaire who has a large empire.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

Brate, Do you really trust what that SDSM person wrote? Its not trustworthy information.

There is special quote directed to you:

"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.”

And for your information, SDSM has nothing to do with this statement but yes it does with their mandate back in 1992/93 when those money were given to Bitov.

The statement upper is made by VMRO-DPMNE member Florovski, and if you continue reading transcript from the Macedonian Parliamentary sitting no one react with denial of it.

Originally posted by indigen View Post
            P., which "SDSM" person wrote what?
            Originally posted by indigen View Post
            Top marks for your research skills, Brate!

Do you need me to reply to anything?
            Thanks, this is not directed with bad purpose in order to paint black Bitove but in order to hear different point of view and to clear this UMD fog they dropped in here just because Bitove flatters their hungry ego.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Lets not forget that John Bitove Senior received the highest UMD award.
              Are you for real? What does that even mean? How is that even relevant?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Are you for real? What does that even mean? How is that even relevant?
                .....and what is that UMD award actually worth?
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Vangelovski, Do you believe these allegations? Lets not forget that John Bitove Senior received the highest UMD award, we are talking about his credibility here while you are worried about what some unknown pratenik said in 2005?
                  Haha....as if a "UMD" is such a "prestigious" institution that its "award" is something that means anything and should be revered. :-)

SOM, It was never on the news, if it was credible information we would all hear about it. This is nothing more then a baseless accusation that nobody even heard about till now. Its very hard to believe considering the fact that Bitove Senior is a billionaire who has a large empire.
                  Florovski is NOT unknown and is in fact in the news right now, though not as a pratenik. He definitely is NOT SDSm, too. Is he credible? Sometimes yes and other times no, IMO! Also, I do remember stories like these circulating in the early 1990s, too.
                  Last edited by indigen; 06-10-2010, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Indigen, What more have you heard about this? I dont recall reading about this, i just hope its credible information.

Vangelovski, How much do you trust Bitove Senior and do you believe these allegations made against him?

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Indigen, What more have you heard about this? I dont recall reading about this, i just hope its credible information.
                      Most likely same or similar allegations were made then but I can't remember much more than that. I don't think they were admitted but, as Bratot mentions above, they don't seem to be denied either, just like the Glogorov and Crvenkovski citizenship scandal of 1994, where Shiptars were awarded countless (ranges from 60k to 150k or more, depending on the source) citizenships in return for rigged elections where SDSm and Gligorov were backed as a return favour, was denied or downplayed.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Prolet,

What difference does it make whether I believe them or not? Its quite obvious what Bitove Senior's political views are.

Again, why are you so concerned about integrity now? What has changed all of a sudden?

Seeing your newly found concern for credibility and integrity, how about you start by going back through your thousands of posts with all of your unsubstantiated claims and provide some evidence/reasoning to support them.

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

Silence. Not typical.
                          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Its quite obvious what Bitove Senior's political views are.
                            Vangelovski, Didnt Bitove say that one day he wants to see a United Macedonia including Vardar,Egej and Pirin?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, Didnt Bitove say that one day he wants to see a United Macedonia including Vardar,Egej and Pirin?
                              I don't know Prolet - can you confirm those comments? Do you have an official transcript or video footage?

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, He said it in his Speech at the UMD Conference, he also gave high praise towards the UMD organization.

Comment

Working...
                                X