Clear All
  • Napoleon
    • Dec 2008

New Political Advert From Austria Re: The Greek Crisis

Better our money for our people!

This is classic!!!!!

• makedonin
    • Sep 2008

Napoleon, where is this advertisment found?

I guess Greece, cause the German Text is wrong!

Unser Geld für unsere Leut? is written on the Banner. But the correct syntax will be LEUTE.

The E is missing!

EDIT: OK I just read the topics name, Austria, hmm, maybe there it is not LEUTE but LEUT, who knows!

My error, sorry!
    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Freedom Party Austria

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
        • Sep 2008

Rascist party

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

How come Slovenec?
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
            • Sep 2008

Perhaps not because of this borderline poster but becasue it is a xenophobic party stemming from Koroska/Kärnten, Austria. They, and their offspring party ÖVP, are deeply hostile towards the autochtone Slovenian minority in Koroska. Rascist pigs that cuddle with the former SS soldiers and attend their memorial celebrations.
            Thats what I think anyway.

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

But refering to this bilboard there is nothing wrong

As I have read they have solid popularity among Austrians by 15% of the whole voting body, they of course might be rascistic or they are indeed but it seems cases like Greece can make them even more popular since no one wants to bailout the Greek visrtual economy.

In times of economic crisis there are always such efforts, more nationalistic and agressive.

Comment

• sydney
                • Sep 2008

the man on the billboard is black.

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

No Sydney just a coppertone but to this lot anyone who stayed a bit to long in the sun is suspicious but nonetheless good on them for the add. Maybe Austria can break away from the Euro zone in protest.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                    could be Ethiopian perhaps? izvini nashi, I could not resist my black humour.
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

I bet the greeks will claim his ethnicity is greek
                      Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• 777Bitola
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                        Looks more Turkish then anything.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

heh, its funny how the austrians view "greek" people as black and greasy

I thought they were the decendants of the blond haired and blue eyed ancient greeks

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                            Perhaps not because of this borderline poster but becasue it is a xenophobic party stemming from Koroska/Kärnten, Austria. They, and their offspring party ÖVP, are deeply hostile towards the autochtone Slovenian minority in Koroska. Rascist pigs that cuddle with the former SS soldiers and attend their memorial celebrations.
                            Thats what I think anyway.
                            Whats your opinion on the slovenians in Austria voting in the reffrendum at the begining of the first yugoslavia in not joining and uniting with the yugoslav republic of slovenia, and deciding to still stay under Austrian oppression? Would it be similiar to say the grkomans in aegean macedonia who want to live under grik oppression and racism in order to have a "better life"?

Do Slovenians and the Slovene government care or do much to support the sloven minorities in Italy and Austria? I dont know a great deal but it seems like not much is done by the slovene government and the slovene people that i know say their families back home dont really care as well.
                            Not having a go at slovenia but i find it strange that Slovenia appears very quite in regards to the oppressed slovenian minority in Austria and Italy but are willing to take Croatia to court over a small slice of the adriatic sea and its people have also developed a negative view on croations.

Comment

Working...
                            X