Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

See Vangelovski, all you can post is shit, not reasonable or even intelligent debate... keep posting it, it really builds up your credibility.

Because you cannot answer the question that has proven your 1 dimensional interpretation wrong, you post shit, great work
    Last edited by Volk; 02-26-2011, 12:45 AM. Reason: profanity
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
      what an ugly stupid little worm you are
      Ugly maybe, but stupid?

Shall we keep the count going?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
        Risto, I answered this before you even posted this question, I will answer it again. How about showing the same courtesy?
        In my opinion, this is how you answered it on the other thread:
        Originally posted by Volk
        Winning the ICJ case does not provide Macedonia with an avenue to admittance into NATO and EU as FYROM, it only proves that greece broke the accord, which opens all sort of opportunities for Macedonia like reinstating the original flag and negating FYROM in general.
        Which means that you believe winning the case will provide Macedonia with opportunities that it does not have presently. This cannot be interpreted in any other way than being a good thing (in your mind) and shows how you often add to the confusion on some threads.

Of course, now you say it is a bad thing.

If you want me to answer a question, please explain the question.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Frank
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

When the Macedonians cleary say it will not use even a favourable outcome of its case in the ICJ just what the flipping hell does this all serve

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk
            Since the court has no power, surley the case was not put forward for Macedonia to join NATO or EU under FYROM... was it?
            What then is the point (in case you're still trying to argue one) of Macedonia taking Greece to the ICJ?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

I’ve had my suspicions and stated them previously…Do they know something…

Qatar, UAE Checking on Investment Properties across Macedonia

Tuesday, 01 March 2011

Representatives of Qatar and the United Arab Emirates are interested in the possibility of investing in the construction of real estate on attractive locations, which are available for sale or long-term lease.

Some ten business-related delegations from Dubai and Turkey will stay in Skopje until Saturday. They will take part in the Construction Fair. Businessmen from Arabian countries are interested in construction of real estate on very attractive locations.

"We chose Macedonia for several reasons. We find the country has a great potential and could soon become a central point of business meetings of regional countries. Moreover, real estate prices will grow and thus, investments in this sector are very alluring at the moment," says Igor Cuckov, head of Leoron Group for SE Europe.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

OM, was this posted here because ICJ sounds like UAE to you?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

No the reason I included it here is in the highlighted bits not because it sound alike to me.

I’m sure you would be aware…or even if you weren’t wikileaks would have drawn your attention to it…a lot of things happen in the background which you and I and almost everybody else don’t get to see or hear until its happened by which time it is usually too late but sometimes for the powers that are to move from A to B they cant do it in total anonymity and you and I get to see them move but they either don’t offer us a motive…or if they do it’s a furffy…for their actions and we are left to read between the lines and speculate as to the meaning of the signs.

Qatar and the UAE would have a few smarties in their advisory teams keeping abreast of what’s happening with Macedonia. To say

"We chose Macedonia for several reasons. We find the country has a great potential and could soon become a central point of business meetings of regional countries.
                  SOON…in what way soon…how soon. Any action an investor takes needs to be ahead of the curve to get in on ground zero to maximise benefits and or have the pick of the bunch in location so if something is to happen to Macedonia in regards to the name issue and eu entry in the next 2 years for investment purposes consideration needs to be given now if not earlier.

and

Moreover, real estate prices will grow and thus, investments in this sector are very alluring at the moment,"
                  The first thing that has happened in all new eu entrants is that real estate prices have jumped sharply anyone getting in early and the funds to hold property has been able to see their investment yield high returns.

In this one short paragraph 2 alarm bells are sitting and depending on your take of things could be ringing. Are they signs of thing to come.

I’ve had my suspicions and stated them previously…Do they know something…
                  In previous posts elsewhere I have outline my outlook for the next 2 years and how the governments actions have tied in. Some have chuckled but this year and next will pass quickly…look we are approaching the end of the 1st quarter already and many people are still talking about New Year and their holiday…and we will all be able to see what will actually happen in a very short time.
                  Last edited by fyrOM; 03-01-2011, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

OM what's that got to do with the icj case it doesn't make sense to go off thread???Have you been boozing lately???
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      OM what's that got to do with the icj case it doesn't make sense to go off thread???
                      To have a preemptive strike in investments you need to do it before everyone else knows stuff.

The ICJ is happening this month with a final result due by the end of the year. Different people get to know information at different times…you and I will know by the end of the year as announced…some will know upto 6 months before…some will know this month and early next…while others knew last year.

By watching others and reading between the lines we can speculate on what’s coming. Didn’t my previous post explain this.

Have you been boozing lately???
                      Funny you should mention that…I’ve done some of my best thinking when I have less sleep lots of booze and a gallon of coffee chocolates and coca cola.

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Embarrassing, disgraceful and pathetic.

Hold your head in shame Nikola Gruevski, after Bucharest you duped the Macedonian people into thinking that you are going to pull out of the negotiations, and now you are taking Greece to the ICJ because they will not call us by that false name in international organisations!
                        A shto mislish za sledbenicte (followers) na NG i kompanija, na primer kako ovoj podolu (i negoviot MENTOR - "GOELMIOT FAKTOR" - FAKTOROT, koj sigurno bi imal ideoloshki pridones kon ovaa politichka pozicija na "buntovnikot"?)?

16-02-11 01:41 #1001
                        Eddie_rebel

Регистриран
                        Jan 2009
                        Мислења

Цитат Напишано од oon Види го мислењето
                        Совет од Тирк до Иванов:Спорот да се реши пред одлуката во Хаг
                        А зошто пред одлуката во Хаг. Се плашат ли дека судот ќе им наложи на Грците
                        да ја почитуваат спогодбата од 1995 година и да го одблокираат влезот на
                        Македонија во НАТО.

-на-името&p=4097090&viewfull=1#post4097090

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

OM, cut out the modesty thing...clearly you're not like the rest of us.
                          You hear things that not even the dogs in the next suburb are privy to.
                          The voices in your head are a cacophony of mixed signals and music only to your ears...

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            OM, cut out the modesty thing...clearly you're not like the rest of us.
                            Is that a quote from the Great Gatsby…you flatter me.

You hear things that not even the dogs in the next suburb are privy to.
                            Are you saying I’m BETTER than Prolet…I should tell you I don’t swing that way…let alone with animals Phoenix.

The voices in your head are a cacophony of mixed signals and music only to your ears...
                            They do say small brains cant see links in things that outwardly appear to have nothing to do with each other until its upon them in black and white…they also say birds have small brains…I wonder if there’s a link between those two sayings.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Thanks for the reply i now know what to expect like a crystal ball future reading after a case of beer or two.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Does anyone seriously beleive that the ICJ case will bring something good for macedonia or that greece will heed the decision.I doubt it.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X