X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    Bring on the Mortein, the sooner the better!
    ummm, MortinOS TM the original* and the best ... re

*Original is defined in modern Greek as something stolen from somewhere else but portrayed as being Greek from time immemorial.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      ummm, MortinOS TM the original* and the best ... re

*Original is defined in modern Greek as something stolen from somewhere else but portrayed as being Greek from time immemorial.
      RTG
      hahahahah........that's right I forgot it was Greek!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

Хаг на 5-ти декември ќе се произнесе по тужбата на Македонија

Меѓународниот кривичен суд во Хаг на 5-ти декември ќе ја соопшти пресудата по тужбата на Македонија против Грција, информираат дипломатски извори за „Макфакс".

Целта на тужбеното барање е судот да утврди дека Грција на самитот на НАТО во Букурешт во 2008-ма година го прекршила членот 11 од привремената спогодба од 1995 година, односно дека приговорила на членството на земјата во Алијансата под привремената референца „Поранешна Југословенска Република Македонија".

Од судот, исто така, се бара на Грција да и наложи понатаму да не ја прекршува спогодбата.
        izvor: http://www.makfax.com.mk/#2%2F272023..._na_makedonija

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
          Одлуката од Хаг не е воопшто задоволителна, а новата влада потребно е вешто да се справи со неа – порача лидерот на ЛАОС. Исходот од меѓународниот суд за правда повторно се најде во грчкиот парламент. И Папандреу и Караѕаферис со свои ставови.

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=82991
          Now "there's room for more discussions"? What happened to the 'Red-Line'? Sounds like a bit of wee hit their jocks and their bladder is full.

Tick-Tock, December 5 is almost here, everyone go out and buy some mortine-os.
          Last edited by Brian; 11-24-2011, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

Катимерини: Пресудата е донесена - Хаг ја осуди грција

izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/makedoni...a-osudi-grcija

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
              Катимерини: Пресудата е донесена - Хаг ја осуди грција

izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/makedoni...a-osudi-grcija
              Well thats a bummer.

Lets hope and depend on EU and their double standards, bias, corrupt policies, to defend Greece and the situation remain status quo regarding Macedonian entry to EU.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• ProMKD
                • Oct 2011

Пресудата според изворот на Kатимерини сепак нема да одговори на барањето нa Скопје да и се наложи на Грција да не ја блокира интеграцијата на земјава
                Ok, so what was the whole point then????
                www.everythingmacedonia.com
                Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

No judgement has been released yet. Everything you read until 5 December 2011 is just rumour and speculation. However, you can be assured of this - Macedonia loses no matter what happens at the ICJ.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    Macedonia loses no matter what happens at the ICJ.
                    Macedonia has already lost.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

I haven't really been following this issue because of my anger towards the Macedonian government's support for the IA.

But nevertheless, please help me understand what is going on.

I always thought that a contract between two parties becomes void when one party does not perform its obligations? In a hypothetical world let's say we truly accepted the IA and Greece is found guilty for not performing its obligations under the IA, that would mean in theory Macedonia has the right to rip up the IA and change back its flag, right? But in reality the current Macedonian government is not suing Greece with the intention of withdrawing from the IA and changing back the flag, rather it is suing Greece because it wants to continue with the terms of the IA so it can enter in NATO as fyrom? In other words in 1995 Greece imposed the IA on Macedonia, and now Macedonia is imposing the IA on both itself and Greece?

Please let me know if my understanding is correct.
                      Last edited by Niko777; 11-28-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                        I haven't really been following this issue because of my anger towards the Macedonian government's support for the IA.

But nevertheless, please help me understand what is going on.

I always thought that a contract between two parties becomes void when one party does not perform its obligations? In a hypothetical world let's say we truly accepted the IA and Greece is found guilty for not performing its obligations under the IA, that would mean in theory Macedonia has the right to rip up the IA and change back its flag, right? But in reality the current Macedonian government is not suing Greece with the intention of withdrawing from the IA and changing back the flag, rather it is suing Greece because it wants to continue with the terms of the IA so it can enter in NATO as fyrom? In other words in 1995 Greece imposed the IA on Macedonia, and now Macedonia is imposing the IA on both itself and Greece?

Niko777
                        Your understanding is refreshingly correct and accurate, some people in RoM just don't get it or refuse to get it, unfortuneately most of these people are in government!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          In other words in 1995 Greece imposed the IA on Macedonia, and now Macedonia is imposing the IA on both itself and Greece?

That's about it in a nutshell.

Macedonia, like any other sovereign country, can withdraw from any agreement it likes at any time. But what Macedonia should do with the IA is declare it 'null and void'. That means that the IA was never valid or binding to begin with - i.e., like it never existed. Anything else would provide legitimacy to Greece's claims. But, Macedonia being Macedonia, is like you said, now imposing the IA on itself and Greece through the ICJ case.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Thanks makedonche and Vangelovski.

I was thinking this whole issue ties into the Albanianization of Macedonia as well. I remember in the past when Albanian politicians gave Macedonia several ultimatums demanding that the country does everything it can to join Nato and the EU. So to a large extent, Macedonia is trying to join these organizations just to keep the Albanians satisfied.

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

I don't know if this article has been posted here already but i saw this while i was searching for something else on google. It seems like an interesting article written by a Greek historian&journalist Tassos Kostopoulos about the name issue and the involvement of Greek church;

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

It is amusing to read that the Church of Greece had something to say about that when it does not even have canonical jurisdiction over the Macedonian region of Greece.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X